another PH newbie - your advice sought

crazysquirrel

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Hemadrol not knowing anything about anything. Am glad it hasn't arrived yet as I research the stuff I realize it is a PH and I should take it in a certain manner/conjunction w other things. Have some questions you experienced people can help me with:

1. Should I wait till I am done with creatine (Kreation) before starting the Hemadrol?
2. I take it I shouldn't be drinking alcohol during the cycle? If not, how long before and after should I abstain?
3. what exactly is post cycle therapy? what do i take? what are the different things for and when do I start and how long? What happens if I just do the Hemadrol and nothing else?
4. What else should I take as I am taking the Hemadrol and why?
5. don't want to go too hard core with the supplements, but will taking the recommended dose (one tablet a day for 30 days) do anything?
6. if you guys aren't fans of the hemadrol (don't know either way) what should I have ordered (for next time)?

I really appreciate any help. Thanks!

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you do alot of research b4 even opening the hemadrol just search through the forums and you find all the answers you need.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
In order to short-circuit the flames heading your way, I'm going to suggest that you use the site search function. You've asked some concise questions and the answers are out there. This is a serious decision and everyone on this board would like to see you proceeding without hurting yourself.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for real though

1. Should I wait till I am done with creatine (Kreation) before starting the Hemadrol?
Yes, thats if you should do hemadrol at all. take into account your history with supps, working out, is your diet in order (MOST IMPORTANT THING!) and whats your age and weight? without these in place youll just be throwin money a good ssupp and your health down the drain.

2. I take it I shouldn't be drinking alcohol during the cycle? If not, how long before and after should I abstain?
yes. i would stop drinking at least a week before start taking milk thistle and nac (search those for dosing yourself please) to help detoxify your body and make sure you have enough to run through your entire cycle (post cycle therapy IS PART OF YOUR CYCLE TOO, more on that in a sec)then dont drink again at the least till your finished with post cycle therapy,

3. what exactly is post cycle therapy? what do i take? what are the different things for and when do I start and how long? What happens if I just do the Hemadrol and nothing else?
when taking and anabolic steroids or PH your body downregulates production of your bodies normal test and the amount of Est is raised to meet the new supps higher then normal mimic of test as well as possible aromitization of that supp into est putting your bodies hormonal levels all outta wack when your finished, there fore you need to supplement once agaion to restore these levels to norm or face the chance of losing all gains and putting yourself at serious risk of getting many adverse and unwanted side effects (ie. gyno, trashed liver and lipds, messed up BP/cholest levels and the list goes on and on) the supps you can take for this part of your cycle are endless and they all come wth their own risks as well as they are not all non-toxic. most prefer a serm and an AI both of wich you need to find out what is best suited for you set cycle length and dosage. this you need to research on your own.

4. What else should I take as I am taking the Hemadrol and why?
check out others cycles and logs across the boards for this supp or its sister supps (yes there are many varients of this around going by different names so search it and read up) there you should find alot of info.

5. don't want to go too hard core with the supplements, but will taking the recommended dose (one tablet a day for 30 days) do anything?
see answer number 1. that all playsa very important role in your dosing IF you should be taking it at all.

6. if you guys aren't fans of the hemadrol (don't know either way) what should I have ordered (for next time)?
cant personally say if i like it as i havent tried it but its a very serious supp (and that doesnt mean damn this sh!ts good and itll get you ripped) it can bring you a world of hurt if you aint careful

so in sumation you have alot of work to do on your own before you start this... i just laid out the basics (wich some of the other guys dont even encourage) as the answers are all right at your own finger tips:gotsearch and a lack of showing your will to use that feature usually shows that you want to take the easy way out and think this is the easy way to get big. a lack of drive to get this knowledge will be evident when you end up at the end of this wit girl boobs a wrecked liver and no more muslces after all the possible work you may or may not do. as well as to say even if everything you do is laid out and in order it doesnt mean you still are free and clear and the dangers arent there as some are just too proned to certain sides and shouldnt be taking them period.

i hope this has helped and just inspired you to do more research on the topic, remember the more you learn the more you realize you know nothing, so aways stay on top of things and keep upp with the latest info on your supps.

good luck, POOPY.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Poopy.....I really didnt want to explain all that.....

crazysquirrel

Awards
Poopypants. I really appreciate the time you took to answer my questions. I don't mean to upset anyone here with posting such a basic post. I did browse and searched through your forum and others for everything related to hemadrol before posting this. Yes like you said the more I read the less I realized I knew. Your site seemed to have the most knowledgable members so I figured this would be a good place to get some starting advice from people w more experience. As far as being lazy - I don't see how always busting my butt in the gym with intensity and wanting to learn what you guys know qualifies.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the answers are there bro just keep lookin, its alot to look through but almost every question you asked has been covered many times over in more threads then you can imagine just keep reading youll get them. no ones nockin your ass bustin but we expect to see the same when it comes to the basics of the board so id stop now before you get flamed for gettin a favor then bite'n back for it.:nono:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rad83 Supplements 41
Anabolics 37
Cycle Logs 4
Supplements 44
Anabolics 3