ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are these two products considered hormonal? Based on bloodwork, do they have any effect on testosterone or estrogen levels?
Androgin is natural, but may raise testosterone. This could in turn increase a little estrogen. But it is not a hormonal supplement or suppressive.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am familiar with both companies and know both of the owners. SNS and BLR are both stand up companies with great owners. Their products are quality and I have used both their products for the past 5 years with great results!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to offer some encouragement on something; and I mean this absolutely sincerely.

I hope you don't mind me letting it be publicly known that just because some of our reps may have gotten on the others nerves years ago doesn't mean we dislike each other; and that our one on one communication has been polite and cordial. I just wanted to clarify that so that anyone reading would realize I was being sincere.

I haven't seen where anyone is saying that no one likes Androgin; but I have seen the posts in this thread and others with opinions that maybe some people don't. And I know first hand that all it takes is seeing a couple of things like that to make you feel like you and your product are under attack.

It used to drive me nuts when stuff like that would happen, and it still bothers me some, but not as much as it used to. Because I've realized that no matter what you, I, or anyone else offers - there's a 99.9999% likelihood that we will never offer anything that works for absolutely everyone. And that's okay, because I know some people that didn't even respond well to certain ph's that were considered the best of the best back in the old days.

Years ago, even in this thread, I would have felt like I needed to reply to everyone that said they didn't like Anabolic Effect or liked something else better. Now days, instead of addressing that, I think the only posts I posted in this thread were just telling the people that did like Anabolic Effect that I was glad that they were happy with it.

Here's one you'll get a kick out of on my end - I got nit picked within the last 2 weeks because I list Titanium Dioxide on the product labels, as in - Capsule Shell (Vegetable Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide. There person made a series of posts trying to argue with me about how bad it was that I added to the capsule. For anyone reading, I know Brundel right off the bat knows the comedy in this, but Titanium Dioxide is not added by me or any other company - it is the FDA approved ingredient in a capsule shell that makes the capsule shell white and is also in 99% of all toothpastes available haha.

My post has nothing to do with business, products, nor people's perceptions to his Androgin product; I'm just simply offering encouragement from one company owner to another from the human perspective.
The sad truth is it's much easier to screw up a cycle of ANYTHING than it is to be successful. Steroid forums are full of threads with guys pissing and moaning about their tren, test, and drol cycle disappointing them lol. It is so easy to sabotage results, especially so for poorly informed individuals. Knowing this it's no surprise even the best-designed natty anabolics(of which I consider SNS and BLR to lead the pack) can produce poor results under certain conditions. It boils down to the fact that if people can be disappointed by the world's most powerful anabolic drugs it stands to reason they might bit** about the new natty product on the block.

I think you ignore policy is a better use of your time, resources, and ultimately sanity lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The sad truth is it's much easier to screw up a cycle of ANYTHING than it is to be successful. Steroid forums are full of threads with guys pissing and moaning about their tren, test, and drol cycle disappointing them lol. It is so easy to sabotage results, especially so for poorly informed individuals. Knowing this it's no surprise even the best-designed natty anabolics(of which I consider SNS and BLR to lead the pack) can produce poor results under certain conditions. It boils down to the fact that if people can be disappointed by the world's most powerful anabolic drugs it stands to reason they might bit** about the new natty product on the block.

I think you ignore policy is a better use of your time, resources, and ultimately sanity lol.
I agree. And I'm a big proponent of the saying that different things work different for different people.

What you said about my ignore policy; as anyone that follows my posts knows, I don't mind answering questions and engaging in conversation. What I mean by the ignore part is that its not my place to tell someone what does or doesn't work for them individually. I'm glad to help them figure out how to get better results with our, or anyone else's products bc I like to help people. I just don't down talk people or come at them because something doesn't work right for them. I may offer suggestions as to how to help it work better, but its not my place to tell someone that something does work for them if it doesn't.

A great example - Creatine Monohydrate makes me feel terrible. I get so bloated you can visibly look at me and tell; I look like I swallowed a dang Volkswagen. Yet, I've had people try to tell me that it doesn't do that. It's like wtf, you don't get to tell me how I respond to something lol. So when you see me post about creatine, my normal post is something along the lines of - hey, this is what mono does to me and a lot of other people. If it doesn't to you, great. If it does or if you don't want to chance it, check out Creatine HCI or Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Used anabolic effect with not much to report, maybe a little more vascularity during workouts. Wanted it to work, lol. Thinking about androgin, but also so many options from SNS/CEL at DPS too. Tough choices.....

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Used anabolic effect with not much to report, maybe a little more vascularity during workouts. Wanted it to work, lol. Thinking about androgin, but also so many options from SNS/CEL at DPS too. Tough choices.....
Try Androgen...
They work in different ways.

Hopefully one day DPS will carry BLR for the discount.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We definitely have a lot of options and a lot more due out soon. ETA on Anabolic XT isn't very far off and then there will be at least 3 more natural anabolic related new releases staggered out not too far apart after that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. And I'm a big proponent of the saying that different things work different for different people.

What you said about my ignore policy; as anyone that follows my posts knows, I don't mind answering questions and engaging in conversation. What I mean by the ignore part is that its not my place to tell someone what does or doesn't work for them individually. I'm glad to help them figure out how to get better results with our, or anyone else's products bc I like to help people. I just don't down talk people or come at them because something doesn't work right for them. I may offer suggestions as to how to help it work better, but its not my place to tell someone that something does work for them if it doesn't.

A great example - Creatine Monohydrate makes me feel terrible. I get so bloated you can visibly look at me and tell; I look like I swallowed a dang Volkswagen. Yet, I've had people try to tell me that it doesn't do that. It's like wtf, you don't get to tell me how I respond to something lol. So when you see me post about creatine, my normal post is something along the lines of - hey, this is what mono does to me and a lot of other people. If it doesn't to you, great. If it does or if you don't want to chance it, check out Creatine HCI or Magnesium Creatine Chelate.
When I take creatine monohydrate I wake up to pee a lot at night. When I get off, the problem is resolved. You think another type of creatine would treat me well regarding that issue?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

When I say ignore people I mean the people who simply will not hear things they don't want to hear/believe. You clearly do NOT ignore as you post quite a bit and are very approachable and interactive on this forum.

On the creatine what was the lowest dose you ever tried of mono that still caused the bloating? What is the highest dose of HCL or MCC you can take?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious what ratio the cyclodextrins were bonded at with the actives in each blend?

Am i correct in saying the cyclodextrin component account for a portion total mg of each?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I take creatine monohydrate I wake up to pee a lot at night. When I get off, the problem is resolved. You think another type of creatine would treat me well regarding that issue?
When I'm taking creatine I tend to drink a lot more water than when I'm not taking creatine which ultimate leads to me having to take a pee more often including during the night. I haven't ran into a particular creatine making me having to pee more often than another type though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I'm taking creatine I tend to drink a lot more water than when I'm not taking creatine which ultimate leads to me having to take a pee more often including during the night. I haven't ran into a particular creatine making me having to pee more often than another type though.
I pee like a racehorse on Monohydrate which makes it even more incredible to me the amount of fluid weight I still manage to hold on it. I don't experience this with Magnesium Creatine Chelate or Creatine HCI personally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Creatine Mono does the same thing to me. I pee so dang much that to me it makes it even more amazing that I hold so much water weight from it. I don't have that issue with Creatine HCI or Magnesium Creatine Chelate; so I think its a very good chance that another type would treat you better. I like both Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI. I use both, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Creatine Mono does the same thing to me. I pee so dang much that to me it makes it even more amazing that I hold so much water weight from it. I don't have that issue with Creatine HCI or Magnesium Creatine Chelate; so I think its a very good chance that another type would treat you better. I like both Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI. I use both, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower).
Specific reason for magnapower over HCL?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I say ignore people I mean the people who simply will not hear things they don't want to hear/believe. You clearly do NOT ignore as you post quite a bit and are very approachable and interactive on this forum.

On the creatine what was the lowest dose you ever tried of mono that still caused the bloating? What is the highest dose of HCL or MCC you can take?
Thank you. I just wanted to clarify for people reading. I don't actually ignore anyone; like you said, I just don't try to change people's opinions on what they feel does or doesn't work for them or engage in debates about things with people that have preformed opinions that aren't open to discussion and learning.

Mono does it to me at almost any dose. I couldn't even use the old Cytogainer without bloating badly from it and it only had like 1 or 2 grams in it.

I'll answer your question, but I want to clarify that I use them differently than what I would suggest others to use them because in addition to the workout benefits, they help with pain from the autoimmune condition that I have.

If just using Creatine HCI, I use 1.5 grams twice per day.

If just using Magnesium Creatine Chelate, I use 2.5 grams once or twice per day.

Now personally, and this is because of my autoimmune condition, you may see me post sometimes that what I do is:
- 2.5 grams MCC in the morning
- 2.5 grams MCC pre-workout
- 1.5 grams Creatine HCI post workout

^^^ The reason for this is that both the creatine and magnesium help with the muscular aches and pains that come along with my condition. I think the average person is fine just using one or the other.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Specific reason for magnapower over HCL?
I had actually just posted above the way I personally mix the two, but I'm respectful that most people probably only want to buy and use one instead of both.

My personal regimen when I'm training properly is:
^^^ which is more than the average person should do; its specifically related to trial and error with my autoimmune condition.

The studies on MCC/Creatine Magnapower are really good on strength and power output and I struggle with explosive movements; probably partly bc of muscle fiber type but also bc of my autoimmune condition. Not my strength, but my explosive power type movements and I feel that MCC not only has the better data but also better real life feedback for that.

I have a good friend that is a ranked heavyweight boxer and he says the same for him, that he feels like his explosive power, in his case his punching power is better with MCC.

Plus, in my personal case, both the Magnesium and the Creatine help with the pain and soreness of my condition. It normally flares up approximately 6 times a year but can be much more often when I'm under excessive stress, like I've been battling a flare up that keeps coming back for the last month. And since I hadn't been training, I had slacked off on taking it and the first flare up was terrible; I started on it again and the subsequent ones have still sucked but I've at least been able to move around and halfway function.

I think its one of those things where I would encourage people to try both and see which one they like better. Some people may find that one works better for them and others may find the other ones does.

We offer Creatine HCI in capsules and flavored powder.

We offer Magnesium Creatine Chelate in unflavored powder and are getting asked to do it in capsules and flavored powders so we'll likely do that soon as well (and for anyone wondering, we are out at the moment of the Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder but its in transit to us now so should be available middle of the week).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had to stop my Rad140 due to the ridiculous insomnia so I’m waiting patiently for these new SNS natural anabolics.
Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer :)

And once they start, their are going to be quite a few of them staggered out but pretty close together.

Optimize-T (natural test booster moreso than natural Anabolic)
Anabolic XT
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Recomp 20
2 CEL products I have names for and 1 can't think of a name for yet haha

Plus several really good things in development that I haven't discussed yet bc I won't get my hopes up until I have test results.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer :)

And once they start, their are going to be quite a few of them staggered out but pretty close together.

Optimize-T (natural test booster moreso than natural Anabolic)
Anabolic XT
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Recomp 20
2 CEL products I have names for and 1 can't think of a name for yet haha

Plus several really good things in development that I haven't discussed yet bc I won't get my hopes up until I have test results.
My mouth is watering for the Compound20 replacement

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My mouth is watering for the Compound20 replacement
I'm going to try to finish up the label text for that this week and get it pushed as far forward in the lineup as I can :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tag the inventor
Yeah, I'd be interested to read more about this from whoever created the ingredient(s) itself. I'm surprised it's not popping up in more products unless BLR has a patent on it but I imagine they would have to allocate/license it through a material supplier or the developer itself.

Sorry this was regarding Androgin.

Anyone have any details?
I'm pretty sure it would have to account as part of the listed total mg. Similar to how malate would be included in the amount of listed citrulline malate as opposed to only denoting the amount of citrulline.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'd be interested to read more about this from whoever created the ingredient(s) itself. I'm surprised it's not popping up in more products unless BLR has a patent on it but I imagine they would have to allocate/license it through a material supplier or the developer itself.

I'm pretty sure it would have to account as part of the listed total mg. Similar to how malate would be included in the amount of listed citrulline malate as opposed to only denoting the amount of citrulline.
I know when I was pricing out Cistanche pre-covid, a 50% extract was $750 per kg, not including shipping.

I imagine its gone up quite a bit now, as well as increased freight.

Using 12g per bottle would be ~$10 for that ingredient alone.

Now the fun part was ginsenosides, back in 2018 when we were looking to use 2 specific types, they were priced in grams and to it was something like $80 per bottle. Something seriously material much have change since then.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know when I was pricing out Cistanche pre-covid, a 50% extract was $750 per kg, not including shipping.

Now the fun part was ginsenosides, back in 2018 when we were looking to use 2 specific types, they were priced in grams and to it was something like $80 per bottle. Something seriously material much have change since then.
Very interesting points. Given the current economic climate (especially surrounding material sourcing and costs atm) I can’t imagine anything would become less expensive. Particularly in regards to ingredients of this nature which aren’t exactly commonplace. Based on the information you gave, the product itself isn’t even feasible then really, right?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had actually just posted above the way I personally mix the two, but I'm respectful that most people probably only want to buy and use one instead of both.

My personal regimen when I'm training properly is:
^^^ which is more than the average person should do; its specifically related to trial and error with my autoimmune condition.

The studies on MCC/Creatine Magnapower are really good on strength and power output and I struggle with explosive movements; probably partly bc of muscle fiber type but also bc of my autoimmune condition. Not my strength, but my explosive power type movements and I feel that MCC not only has the better data but also better real life feedback for that.

I have a good friend that is a ranked heavyweight boxer and he says the same for him, that he feels like his explosive power, in his case his punching power is better with MCC.

Plus, in my personal case, both the Magnesium and the Creatine help with the pain and soreness of my condition. It normally flares up approximately 6 times a year but can be much more often when I'm under excessive stress, like I've been battling a flare up that keeps coming back for the last month. And since I hadn't been training, I had slacked off on taking it and the first flare up was terrible; I started on it again and the subsequent ones have still sucked but I've at least been able to move around and halfway function.

I think its one of those things where I would encourage people to try both and see which one they like better. Some people may find that one works better for them and others may find the other ones does.

We offer Creatine HCI in capsules and flavored powder.

We offer Magnesium Creatine Chelate in unflavored powder and are getting asked to do it in capsules and flavored powders so we'll likely do that soon as well (and for anyone wondering, we are out at the moment of the Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder but its in transit to us now so should be available middle of the week).
Ive always loved Creapure and i run like 20g a day. But you have me convinced to try MagnaPower on its own! Ive tried it in blends before, but never solo and in those amounts.

I will finish up the Creapure tub I have then I will switch over and see how it goes. WIll of course log it as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Their are a lot of vendors that say they have Cistanche 50%, but the price per kg. now days for real 50% material that will actually test out correctly when independently tested seems to be over 1k per kg. now days. Plus as you said, the increase in shipping has been insane.

And yes, you are correct in that the individual ginsenosides are priced in grams, not kg's because they are so expensive. My pricing these had nothing to do with anyone else's product; I had priced them last summer when someone sent me a study on one of them. Depending on the Ginsenoside, the price ranged from approximately 40 to 80 per gram. Based off of that, it was easy to make the determination that it was better to go with a high % ginsenosides for a product I was looking at at the time rather than the individual ones.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive always loved Creapure and i run like 20g a day. But you have me convinced to try MagnaPower on its own! Ive tried it in blends before, but never solo and in those amounts.

I will finish up the Creapure tub I have then I will switch over and see how it goes. WIll of course log it as well.
I think you'll love Magnesium Creatine Chelate. In my opinion, there is no downside to it. I think at a bare minimum, it will work as well. And for many people like myself that regular hurts our stomachs or makes use bloated, I think it works better.

Now, because of the Magnesium content, you wouldn't want to take 20 grams per day of it; but you wouldn't need to. I think 5 grams per day would be plenty.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll love Magnesium Creatine Chelate. In my opinion, there is no downside to it. I think at a bare minimum, it will work as well. And for many people like myself that regular hurts our stomachs or makes use bloated, I think it works better.

Now, because of the Magnesium content, you wouldn't want to take 20 grams per day of it; but you wouldn't need to. I think 5 grams per day would be plenty.
Is your MCC flavored?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is your MCC flavored?
Right now, we only offer it unflavored.

But due to requests, we are looking at also doing it in 2 flavors (Blue Raspberry and Lemon Lime) and releasing a capsule version of it in the future.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting points. Given the current economic climate (especially surrounding material sourcing and costs atm) I can’t imagine anything would become less expensive. Particularly in regards to ingredients of this nature which aren’t exactly commonplace. Based on the information you gave, the product itself isn’t even feasible then really, right?
While I am not affiliated with any companies anymore, I do have a quite a bit of experience regarding the nitty gritty of developing formulas.

I also then think, there are further additional expenses using a company specialising in binding single ingredients form a cyclodextrin complex. Each individual ingredient is different for the ratio it should be bound at and as far as I’m aware you can’t just do a full extract in bulk with multiple actives (unless the process has changed).

Even a 1:1 ratio cycldextrin complex with each ingredient will end up having substantial costs.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Their are a lot of vendors that say they have Cistanche 50%, but the price per kg. now days for real 50% material that will actually test out correctly when independently tested seems to be over 1k per kg. now days. Plus as you said, the increase in shipping has been insane.

And yes, you are correct in that the individual ginsenosides are priced in grams, not kg's because they are so expensive. My pricing these had nothing to do with anyone else's product; I had priced them last summer when someone sent me a study on one of them. Depending on the Ginsenoside, the price ranged from approximately 40 to 80 per gram. Based off of that, it was easy to make the determination that it was better to go with a high % ginsenosides for a product I was looking at at the time rather than the individual ones.
There you go, thanks for some real time facts. It is a tough time for many in this industry in this environment, especially if you don’t play the Iherb playbook and gut your formulas with the same labels to sell at a lower MAP.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There you go, thanks for some real time facts. It is a tough time for many in this industry in this environment, especially if you don’t play the Iherb playbook and gut your formulas with the same labels to sell at a lower MAP.
No problem at all. And yeah, its definitely a tough time in the industry, especially for the companies that do things the right way.

A lot of people don't realize all the extra time and money that is spent by companies that are following the FDA/GMP guidelines and using FDA registered GMP compliant manufacturing facilities. It costs many tens of thousands of dollars extra per year to do it the right way and causes significantly more production delays due to raw material quarantine times, waiting on micro results to come bac, etc.

I've talked to some other company owners about that too and a lot of times it feels like now days we're supplement companies trying to compete with either companies that don't even try to do things the right way or with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements.

It can be overwhelming and really stressful. That's why I've said several times that one of the best things I've done for my personal sanity is not worrying about what other companies do and what they find successful, and just doing things the way I want to. I've been told so many times by contract manufacturers that my products are too expensive to make, my margins are too low, etc. and by comparison to the normal business models in this industry, they're probably right. I used to let stuff like that really bother me. It still does sometimes, but for the most part, I just try to focus on doing things our own way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While I am not affiliated with any companies anymore, I do have a quite a bit of experience regarding the nitty gritty of developing formulas.

I also then think, there are further additional expenses using a company specialising in binding single ingredients form a cyclodextrin complex. Each individual ingredient is different for the ratio it should be bound at and as far as I’m aware you can’t just do a full extract in bulk with multiple actives (unless the process has changed).

Even a 1:1 ratio cycldextrin complex with each ingredient will end up having substantial costs.
Before you said that, I had actually forgotten that you used to be with a company. Which kind of goes to show what I had just posted above about tending to focus more on what we're doing than what others are haha. But its cool that you do have some good experience with both formulas and raw material sourcing; and a good understanding of cyclodextrins.

I love discussing things like this - and I do want to clarify - I'm discussing cyclodextrins in general here. I'm not talking about any specific one or any specific company; just the process itself.

I think a lot of people see the word cyclodextrin and don't realize what's really involved. It's not hard or expensive at all to drop cyclodextrin raw materials in a formula but that doesn't make it effective. For maximum effectiveness, they have to be bound/complexed with the active ingredient(s).

Binding/complexing cyclodextrins is definitely more expensive and more complicated than a lot of people think. I've always been surprised I haven't seen it discussed more, but never wanted to be the person to bring it up. You are correct in that each single ingredient is different in terms of the ration that it should be bound at. I'm not sure if you technically could or couldn't actually do a full extract in bulk with multiple actives - I don't think you can; but IF you can, it would definitely be the case that the ratios wouldn't be correct for all of them involved and I would think it may affect the binding/complexing of the cyclodextrin effectiveness as a whole.

And like you said, even a 1:1 can be very expensive and also take up a lot of capsule space. Plus, the MOQ's (minimum order quantities) can be very high to get this professionally done by a legitimate facility.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@NoAddedHmones did you say you aren't with olympus labs anymore?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@NoAddedHmones did you say you aren't with olympus labs anymore?
While i have a passion for this, my body and mind could no longer handle the time and resources required to do this concurrently with my full time role in research/quantitative analysis in the finance sector.

However I did develop a whole new runway of products that have already been coming out starting with Cycle Support, PCT, new Ep1logue, new natty anabolics, new PWO and a bunch of other cool stuff that should be released over time.

Now I can just be around here busting chops like the old days. Im sure a few brands out there miss my honesty.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
While i have a passion for this, my body and mind could no longer handle the time and resources required to do this concurrently with my full time role in research/quantitative analysis in the finance sector.

However I did develop a whole new runway of products that have already been coming out starting with Cycle Support, PCT, new Ep1logue, new natty anabolics, new PWO and a bunch of other cool stuff that should be released over time.

Now I can just be around here busting chops like the old days. Im sure a few brands out there miss my honesty.
products and yeah bro we miss you around here. Still as jacked as in your profile pic?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

In that case, welcome back! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good man!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update anabolic effect
Finished my third bottle in a row:
I started increase my calorie a little bit and reducing my cardio day from 3 to 2 day a week, and increasing my weight training from 3-4 per week to 4-5 time a weeks. Of course the product shine more in that protocol as I am not reducing calorie that much:
What I got from this:
Still good endurance
Better pump
more strenght in the sens I can perform more reps with same weight.
Muscle fullness

I would compare the effect to the effect I got from running MK-677 at 10mg per night.

3 more months to go !

Last edited:
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea I didnt respond too well to androgin, I did 3 weeks and it gave me sme sides and just slight pumps during workouts; really werent any strength gains. Anabolic Effect I've taken and didn't see much compared to Vector which is the same with except AE has more ingredients. Im keen to see the new anabolic from SNS though.
What’s that ‘new anabolic’ from SNS called and has it dropped yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s that ‘new anabolic’ from SNS called and has it dropped yet?
The one that most people are talking about will be called Anabolic XT.

We have too many new things due out to list, but the ones that come to mind right away when it comes to testosterone boosting or being natural anabolics are:

Optimize-T - SNS natural test booster; due out in the next few weeks
Anabolic XT - SNS natural anabolic; should be out a couple weeks after Optimize-T
Phosphatidic Acid XT - SNS Mediator Phosphatidic Acid supplement due out shortly after Anabolic XT

And then there are 2 CEL natural anabolics. One is ready to go into production; the second one, we are waiting on some test results back for a very unique ingredient that we want to use in it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

We have too many new things due out to list, but the ones that come to mind right away when it comes to testosterone boosting or being natural anabolics are:

Anabolic XT - SNS natural anabolic; should be out a couple weeks after Optimize-T
Phosphatidic Acid XT - SNS Mediator Phosphatidic Acid supplement due out shortly after Anabolic XT

And then there are 2 CEL natural anabolics. One is ready to go into production; the second one, we are waiting on some test results back for a very unique ingredient that we want to use in it.
Im so hyped for all of this is not even funny!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Ohhh hell yeahhhh. I hope Anabolic XT arrives in time I can run it after my pct.. I might hold off on buying Anabolic Effect and just run your new product.