Androgel vs. Avant's "One" Comparison?

Jon DeVaul

Awards
I used to take Avant's "One". I would see noticible results in about 3 days. Now that PH's are gone, I would have to go on HRT through my doc. I always used the "One" at minimal dosage which I believe was 6 squirts, twice a day. I always thought that because I reacted so great to the PH that it meant that my test was low, and basically craving more test. I was never tested, but plan on it soon. Just wondering how these two products compare. Thanks.

ps when I mentioned to my doc, about me going on HRT with my history(blood clots-on warfarin for life), he said he had no problem with the clot issue, he just wanted to make sure I was "heart healthy"(my words), and that I really was low in test.

This is for anyone to answer, but I would like to know specifically what Dr. John would do if I came to you as a patient.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1-Test and Testosterone or two entirely different animals.

Jon DeVaul

Awards
I really hate to be a bother to people, but I do realize there are differences.

I suppose I should re-word my question. Dr. John, After reading what I wrote about my own special circumstances would you have any special reservations about starting me on a HRT program if I was to come to you. Let me tell you about my physical condition. I am 56 yrs old, fairly muscular on the lean side with a decent amount of vascularity. I would probably be decribed as tall and lean if it wasn't for my gut. I an 6'1" tall weigh around 225, 17" arms 47" chest, 25" thighs, 15.5"calves, and a 43-44" waist. I have a bit of subcutaneous fat that I'm trying to lose right now, but if I was totally ripped in the waist, my guess would be a 38-39" waist. My abs are very hard, but at 44" I look like the poster child for Metabolic Syndrome. I'm at the stage now where I would love to look a lot better, but my health is the most important thing as far as getting rid of all of this visceral fat. I'm trying to get all the information lined up before I go to my doc. So if you could please be a little more explicit with your reply, I would be very grateful. Thanks, Jon.