Anavar

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Simple question. Can Anavar be ran as a stand alone? I have read it can suppress Test.

only experience I have with it is from about 10 years ago I ran 2x 3 month Var and Test cycles. Results were nice.

i prefer to train all natural these days for the most part in general I always have. I’m 45 and all the plumbing works. I’m not even considering TRT HRT etc. But I was away from gym 2 years gained 50 lbs. I’m down 40 and I’m at the point where it needs to go the remaining weight. I also need to start cardio Training and diet and supplementation is on point.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could run anavar as a standalone but it also will suppress test. So, you might want to run a test/var cycle like you have before. It sounds like you may have been out of the game for awhile, so I would suggest getting some pre cycle blood work done just to make sure everything is in check going into it.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All Orals can be a standalone but dose and duration to where it totally suppresses your natural test is the question. I've always ran test with it but I have talked to some beginner gym guys that have ran light doses solo, <=25mg and didn't have sides they could see. They ran a serm after still though.

I personally would just run it with a light dose test

JayNY2Fla

Awards
You could run anavar as a standalone but it also will suppress test. So, you might want to run a test/var cycle like you have before. It sounds like you may have been out of the game for awhile, so I would suggest getting some pre cycle blood work done just to make sure everything is in check going into it.
Yes it’s what I may have to do. Well I been on and off for a while but been steady back for a year plus now I got some basic bloods done a few weeks ago I was told I’m good. But I haven’t got my test levels or anything like that. My wife is on HRT now being she is going through menopause.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Just curious...to the OP..
What's your plan if your labs show a low Natural test level..??
Z...
Are you talking to me bro? I’m assuming so. Well if my levels are low then I’d certainly consider trt. I can’t see it being low or that low last I tried to get on the wads maybe 4 years ago I was around 475. Dr wouldn’t put me on anything and I just didn’t wanna street sht

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes it’s what I may have to do. Well I been on and off for a while but been steady back for a year plus now I got some basic bloods done a few weeks ago I was told I’m good. But I haven’t got my test levels or anything like that. My wife is on HRT now being she is going through menopause.
It's always good to know what your test is going in so you can track your recovery. A pre cycle lipid panel is always a good idea prior to running anavar as well as it can hit some people's lipids hard.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
It's always good to know what your test is going in so you can track your recovery. A pre cycle lipid panel is always a good idea prior to running anavar as well as it can hit some people's lipids hard.
Cool bro. Thanks for this info

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You can absolutely run it solo, done it numerous times... also at 80mg for like 8 weeks. lol. I didn't get suppressed, but then again that doesn't really mean jack dick

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can absolutely run it solo, done it numerous times... also at 80mg for like 8 weeks. lol. I didn't get suppressed, but then again that doesn't really mean jack dick
You ran it at 80mgs for 8 weeks and didn't get suppressed at all? What was your test pre and post?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a feeling he went with “feel” and not blood work.
Yeah.. otherwise I was going to say I don't think it was legit anavar. You can never go by "feel." One day someone is going to say their lipids felt fine on 150mgs anavar. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't understand how side effects work until it's too late because they don't "feel" the side effects.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah.. otherwise I was going to say I don't think it was legit anavar. You can never go by "feel." One day someone is going to say their lipids felt fine on 150mgs anavar. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't understand how side effects work until it's too late because they don't "feel" the side effects.
My lipids are great on 150 mg when each 50mg pill is graded at 10 mg

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not all anavar contains 50mg when it says 50 mgs. I'll put a /s next time

When I got raws and suspended myself, differences were night and day. I probably was just getting shitty ugl tbh but it's harder to gauge when a person says I've taken 100mg var day.... when in truth they're taking maybe half of that

I know here testing is not worth and easily fake yayaya, I sent in my raws when I suspended they're accurately dosed

Last edited: