Anavar vs. Osterine for a woman

fitzel

fitzel

Awards
I created an account just to get some insight on this topic. I've read a couple forums based on this already but they're all for men (sadly) also seen some pretty brutal comments about women even on cycle so please be easy on me lol. Anyways, I havent found much info on ostarine for female so here goes nothing. Hopefully I get a response. Im wondering if this has any after effects coming off? I ran a 8 wk cycle for anavar and ended it in april this year (first time ever running anything) the gains were great, lifts were amazing and I definitely put some size but coming off hit me real hard (loss of energy, motivation decrease, increase in hormones during tom *tmi sorry*) It took me a bit of time to recover from that, but now I am feeling 100% again. Im lifting heavy and feeling good in the gym again but want to put on more size and the way I felt off anavar is making me skeptical on taking it again. & I dont want to do anything extreme like pinning or anything. My coach is recommending osterine. Some background info about me i've been lifting for about 5years now, and im in my 2nd year of bodybuilding (wellness category which is extremely competitive) & currently in a bulking phase (i eat about 2100cal/158p/224c/48f daily) and this is gonna increase soon. I dont wanna take anything too crazy but im trying to put on at least another 15-20lbs (im 24yo 5'3 @ 132lbs rn) just wondering if this is worth it? Or is anavar better and maybe should I run a shorter cycle? Or should I try building on my own & stay natural before anything and if so, how long? Dont know which direction to go so if someone could please reply and sorry for the long post and all the questions, just wanna hear other peoples opinions.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ostarine is the safest, I gave my wife a transdermal one,3 mg , got it at . Since it bypasses the liver it has no sides at all, particularly for women
NO NO NO. Topical DOES NOT completely avoid the liver, it avoids the FIRST PASS of MANY, through the liver. Ostarine was designed to be taken orally and is absorbed perfectly fine orally.

Last edited:
match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
NO NO NO. Topical DOES NOT completely avoid the liver, it avoids the FIRST PASS of MANY, through the liver. Ostarine was designed to be taken orally and is absorbed perfectly fine orally.
Looks like Alex's post got deleted (probably because of the link he tried to slip into his response.

Definitely glad you set things straight with your response, but might be a good idea to remove his website address from the quote. :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He seems to have disappeared.....