Anavar question

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
For cutting, anavar can be used alone correct? How many mg. A day?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cutting, anavar can be used alone correct? How many mg. A day?
Honestly you can cut on as little as 20 mg/day if its legit. With cutting your primarily looking for muscle sparing as you lose fat which anavar will do even at low doses.

Straightforwa

Awards
If your diet is on point id go between 60mgs to 80mgs is average

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No steroid is a fatburner , anavar preserves musclemass on a deficit which creates a higher metabolism and more muscles=more calories burned.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a big difference in dosing opinions.
Well if your talking about cutting and what dose would work at the minimum for muscle preservation and cutting purposes 20 mg will def work. That was the original question that was asked.

40-60 is the effective range 60 being the sweet spot.

80-100 more pronounced effects with point of diminishing returns also coming somewhere in this range.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if your talking about cutting and what dose would work at the minimum for muscle preservation and cutting purposes 20 mg will def work. That was the original question that was asked.

40-60 is the effective range 60 being the sweet spot.

80-100 more pronounced effects with point of diminishing returns also coming somewhere in this range.
Agreed 100%.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Anavar hepatotoxic?
Dude are you seriously not doing any reading whatsoever? Orals are toxic to the liver. Liver toxicity is over exaggerated, doing an oral cycle will not kill your liver anymore than the average medicin would, in fact it's far safer than most medicine's. Abusing steroids is bad, taking too high doses is bad. Now start reading by yourself. If youre this scared to do steroids you surelt will be too paranoid on cycle to Finnish it. (No hard feelings)

jp21590

jp21590

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I keep reading contradicting information. The majority of the information I have come across mentions that running Anavar stand alone is not a good idea and that a test base is required with a Var cycle since the Var will shut down your natural production.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep reading contradicting information. The majority of the information I have come across mentions that running Anavar stand alone is not a good idea and that a test base is required with a Var cycle since the Var will shut down your natural production.
Its really simple. Yes your natural testosteron will be suppressed and yes many people feel bad while not taking test with an oral.. Personally I don't but a lot of people do.

Obviously you'd experience greater gains with testosterone involved. I don't see any reason other than someone being scared of injecting to do oral cycles only. Testosteron is guaranteed healthier than orals anyways. It's really up to you

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can do orals alone. I did them from 2004-2014, ten cycles, thats an average of a cycle per year. I eventually tested out low on test and went on trt, that was my first injection. I did fine and recovered though from an 6-7 week oral cycles. I wouldnt go over 8 weeks though because its been shown recovery is very very much more difficult after that time period. My last oral cycle I was prepping for a contest and did like 15 weeks, and never fully recovered and my testosterone stayed low after that; hence Trt.

jp21590

jp21590

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can do orals alone. I did them from 2004-2014, ten cycles, thats an average of a cycle per year. I eventually tested out low on test and went on trt, that was my first injection. I did fine and recovered though from an 6-7 week oral cycles. I wouldnt go over 8 weeks though because its been shown recovery is very very much more difficult after that time period. My last oral cycle I was prepping for a contest and did like 15 weeks, and never fully recovered and my testosterone stayed low after that; hence Trt.
Appreciate the feedback! I'm leaning towards running 8 weeks at 50mg ED. The reason why I'm on the fence about incorporating the test is because the main reason I want to cycle is to dry up and drop a little fat, not really too interested in gaining a ton of mass. I know with the test I will put on some wet weight which IMO will hinder the true effects of the Var.

At the same time though, Var is expensive and I don't want to run a full 8 week cycle and see minimal results.

If I run the test it would be @ 12 weeks 400-500mg per and then incorporate the Var for the last 8 weeks.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the feedback! I'm leaning towards running 8 weeks at 50mg ED. The reason why I'm on the fence about incorporating the test is because the main reason I want to cycle is to dry up and drop a little fat, not really too interested in gaining a ton of mass. I know with the test I will put on some wet weight which IMO will hinder the true effects of the Var.

At the same time though, Var is expensive and I don't want to run a full 8 week cycle and see minimal results.

If I run the test it would be @ 12 weeks 400-500mg per and then incorporate the Var for the last 8 weeks.
you have a much greater chance recovering on the 8 week cycle. 8 weeks is max. I always played it safe and did 6-7 weeks. ive also done 3 weeks (superdrol) and 5 weeks superdrol in 2005, bc superdrol was so strong at 20-30 mgs

anyways Bill Roberts is the one who s done the studies on length of cycle and suppression. The reason I think i got away with my testosterone bouncing back is I did 8 week cycles or less . My last one again, was 15 weeks, and I never recovered. That and the fact I was older, at 31, I think it was length of cycle that caused test to be that of a grandpa.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yea Chados is right its more about preserving the mass on a cut. But you can do that with a lot of anabolics. I have found that just taking an anabolic will not burn fat. But when I combine test with a couple dht derivatives, I start to tighten up. It does feel like I'm burning more fat. The Anavar gives me crazy strength which makes me workout longer and ramps up my metabolism making me burn a lot of fat. I just started a test primo avar cycle and I'm getting CRAZY lean. Like a mild Tren cycle

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro I dont fcking know you... Stop pm'ing me asking me to buy sterouds off you.
Hah, I like your style. He PM'd me too I tried to tell him to f off but it wouldn't let me send the message.