Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping they noticed I Did, Really hoping to get in on this, surprised theres not a lot more people getting in though.
Admin sees everything

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Admin has chosen great peeps for the board reps..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So who else is actually applying in here?
I'm in here ;)

There's a few good names in here already as well as a few I'd like to see get in...

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm here to come out of hibernation and apply for this position. I love AM and all the members here, I would devote my all to this position.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Although I'm new to this site forum sites ain't new to me I would really appreciate it if given the chance I would help people whenever I can through past experiences and knowledge I have acquired in my 7 years of bodybuilding.I admit I don't know everything but if I can I will help whoever respectively.also as you will see I'm real active on forums and I will do my best if the opportunity arises thank you
I feel this may be the same account as the one just infracted

Could be wrong but highly suspect until I see more posting

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife is annoyed by my supplement stash and annoyed by my supplement discussion habits (facebook Evomuse thread, AM). For better or worse right?
This all sounds like my household !! I just tell here I'm 57 years olds you can see my abs and I can still have sex !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people have tons of shoes or bags; some of us have supplements ;) lol
I like that quote...............My wife has about 25 pairs of Flip Flops and 25 Coach Bags......Thanks !!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gonna take 1 more person, maybe 2. Just give me some time :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
most definitely.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
An admin who can be bribed... Useful to know ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmmm, gummy bears...esp those that have been hanging out in my pockets and gotten all warm n squishy... :drool:

compudog

compudog

Awards
You can put my name in the hat if you like. I am an absolute sucker when it comes to helping, can't ever say no.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Mmmm, gummy bears...esp those that have been hanging out in my pockets and gotten all warm n squishy... :drool:
just make sure they aren't the sugar free versions!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73 yates84 [/USER] Dma378 [/USER] Abe Lincoln nbshazeezee RamboStallone Volvo140G [/USER] mixedup [/USER] jbryand101b [/USER]@jdg76[/USER] jmyers
Where all you guys at?!?!?!? everyone I just tagged I think would make kickass rep's as well, every single one of them SPECIALLY Kleen,Yates, Dma, nbshazeezee and hardearned are the major reason im here today, all these guys have helped me out specially when I first started you all welcomed me in like I was a brother and it was a family reunion!!
You summoned me from the troll bridge I reside? Now you must answer the riddle to pass.. Ha. Haven't been able to get on the mobile app doesn't allow me to sign in

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You summoned me from the troll bridge I reside? Now you must answer the riddle to pass.. Ha. Haven't been able to get on the mobile app doesn't allow me to sign in
LOL damn, that sucks, need more abe on here.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh? What phone?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Good to see you are still alive Abe Lincoln :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be your phone...never had a problem here.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who wouldn't love to be a rep on here? I love this forum.

If someone from am administration asked me if I wanted to be part of the team, I'd say Yeah!

I love looking back at my post and face palming the lack of knowledge (and stupidity), even still, I'm sure I'll look back more in the future as I continue to grow and learn.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
who wouldn't love to be a rep on here? I love this forum.

If someone from am administration asked me if I wanted to be part of the team, I'd say Yeah!

I love looking back at my post and face palming the lack of knowledge (and stupidity), even still, I'm sure I'll look back more in the future as I continue to grow and learn.
This is so true

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abe Lincoln welcome, you are back my brother!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Cross dem fingers.. administration will have a tough time with choosing..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have an iPhone 6 and I haven't logged into the new upgrade app as of yet as it won't allow me.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have an iPhone 6 and I haven't logged into the new upgrade app as of yet as it won't allow me.
I'm using an iPhone 6 plus and have had no issues brother, does it just fail to log you in or give an error message?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try deleting and re-downloading the app

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Driven! Very deserving.

Who else made the cut? I'm too far behind to play catch-up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of these guys would be a great addition to the Admin family. ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word. I remember when I got the invitation. Things have changed immensely since then. Admin is a lot nicer than the Bobo guy that used to run around here like he owned the place. :D

I had to stop looking back. Where has the time gone? :(

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Driven! Very deserving.

Who else made the cut? I'm too far behind to play catch-up.
Will pick next week...finishing up some things before that (another app update).

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Will pick next week...finishing up some things before that (another app update).
Sounds Good, I think we're all confident you will pick the best people for the spots! thanks for the opportunity!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Anybody else having issues on PC Browser with this site??? ever since the msg's were down it doesn't tell me I have messages or threads have been responded too or nothing until I actually click on the message box or little planet icon for updates, tryin to figure out what the deal is??

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else having issues on PC Browser with this site??? ever since the msg's were down it doesn't tell me I have messages or threads have been responded too or nothing until I actually click on the message box or little planet icon for updates, tryin to figure out what the deal is??
Same thing for me.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Same thing for me.
Cool, I'm glad im not the only one, I started thinking maybe mine is just a piece and I need to smack it around or something.. I mean not glad anybody is having these issues but not I feel like im not goin crazy. hope it gets taken care of soon

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm always on the mobile it's more convenient for me. But never any issues so far thankfully

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great opportunity

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
oh the anxiety.. haha.. i fell bad for admin.. they have tons of apps of great people here..