Congrats MidwestBeast ! Another solid choice

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Hard to think I'm in this role after starting out here years ago and learning. Happy to get back to my forum roots.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Hard to think I'm in this role after starting out here years ago and learning. Happy to get back to my forum roots.
Ohhhhh ****, a recoverbro; ) welcome to the team Beast!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhh ****, a recoverbro; ) welcome to the team Beast!
Haha OG, my friend.

My first task as an AM rep will be devoting all resources to finding Milas!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Brother, well deserved.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha OG, my friend.

My first task as an AM rep will be devoting all resources to finding Milas!
Uhmm, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl that saw milas passed out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats big guy! BTW, don't screw this up since I went to bat for you! I don't want you to make me look silly.

I do a good enough job of that on my own!!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
congrats midwest.. and thanks admin for even giving us the opportunity to apply...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Midwest!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In4 pics from the upcoming AM site rep spring picnic...I hear admin makes a mean cole slaw...then between Driven and solution, you better up your culinary skills MidwestBeast :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In4 pics from the upcoming AM site rep spring picnic...I hear admin makes a mean cole slaw...then between Driven and solution, you better up your culinary skills MidwestBeast :p
We actually just got a new grill, so you know I'm gonna be like Meghan Trainor...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We actually just got a new grill, so you know I'm gonna be like Meghan Trainor...

I'll make a little stop at restaurant Depot and grab us some burgers, dogs, chicken and steak. Chicken is 1.74/lb right now for the black label :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro, well deserved

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You'll have to ask Fife how he liked my marinade recipe for steaks. Poor guy made the mistake of letting his wife try some and now she doesn't want his steaks anymore, just mine. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll have to ask Fife how he liked my marinade recipe for steaks. Poor guy made the mistake of letting his wife try some and now she doesn't want his steaks anymore, just mine. :)
I've got a buddy here who does contests and makes his own rubs/sauces (insert jokes here).

Stuff is incredible, man. I worked a chili cook-off with him up in Louisville in the fall and his recipe should've won (it's a huge event). The problem is it's fan-voted and most people are lazy and walk through and eat but then won't vote lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a buddy here who does contests and makes his own rubs/sauces (insert jokes here).

Stuff is incredible, man. I worked a chili cook-off with him up in Louisville in the fall and his recipe should've won (it's a huge event). The problem is it's fan-voted and most people are lazy and walk through and eat but then won't vote lol.
I've had that happen a couple times with my drunken goose at wild game cook-offs. Had 2 geese cooked up and it was all gone halfway through the event because people kept coming back for more and didn't leave any for people that were showing up later. More people showed up late so the guys that had stuff left to serve are the ones that won. After the second time, I said screw it and haven't done any since. Not sure how many times I heard someone say, "Man, if I knew goose could be made to taste this good, I'd keep the ones I shoot!"

rmartinez210

Awards
I think i would be a great fit. I have used many supplements. From different companys. I have knowledge about the fitness industry. Still bout to take cpt cert and nutrition. Im on this site every day browsing through the threads. So definitely can help out

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think i would be a great fit. I have used many supplements. From different companys. I have knowledge about the fitness industry. Still bout to take cpt cert and nutrition. Im on this site every day browsing through the threads. So definitely can help out
... On this site every day... For a week...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I know I am new, but this is a passion of mine and I enjoy helping ppl, I am in the UK tho not i n the US :) i would do this even for free lol :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great pick, beast is a dedicated guy who know his stuff!!!

i am in awe of the awesomeness of the crew admin has assembled!!!

congrats to all of members here at AM...we are the true winners!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!just for emphasis, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I know I am new, but this is a passion of mine and I enjoy helping ppl, I am in the UK tho not i n the US :) i would do this even for free lol :p
Good thing thats what a forum is for :) you dont need to be a site rep to help people!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
so happy for all the new reps.. great choices by admin, and we look forward to all the knowledge and recipes..

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If this ever opens up in the future. I would love to give back to the AM community. Everyone here has helped me everyday to be a better person than I was the day before. I would love the opportunity to return the favor. Bless You AM Fam

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
If this ever opens up in the future. I would love to give back to the AM community. Everyone here has helped me everyday to be a better person than I was the day before. I would love the opportunity to return the favor. Bless You AM Fam
Agreed, this is so much more than a muscle head site, i'm most grateful to have stumbled upon it.
You'd get my vote big fella :biggthumpup:

Country

Awards
I love to. I wish yall had shirts for sale id get a pic with every pro i know holding that bad boy. Besides that you get what you put in tbe more i can help the better fortune is returned in one form or another

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 year old thread bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Country

Awards
ioki started fitnessgeared b4 fuzo got and put a lot of worldclassbodybuilding with bass together. This boards needs more things to draw people here or even our own members. Drug profile section instead of bro science, ugl and regular lab pics so you know your not getting screwed. A good board protects its members. Ive been mods on board's its pointless but there should be a person in sections that have experience in the section. Ive started many boards from dial up the original fitness board. See even non source boards point their members in the right direction. Id love to talk abou t how to make your board better

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love when this thread from 04/20/2015 pops up !!