Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scored it for $72.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ive still got a tub of the original - have it to boost my day, get loads done.

other yohimbine products i cant tolerate, even new ones (usp)

shame its gone but i notice as companies go bigger they donwgrade their products for profit, just look at the ingrediant profile of old/new musclepharm/ muscletech /etc. The reviews go "somethings changed?? Just checke dand its got half the ingediants!" and so they eventually lose custom.

But the bean counters arent that forward thinking especially if shareholders involved.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me the approximate scoop size? the product i received was missing the scoop. based on the serving size (2.9 g), i'm assuming it's just a little over 1 tsp but would appreciate it if someone could confirm.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone tell me the approximate scoop size? the product i received was missing the scoop. based on the serving size (2.9 g), i'm assuming it's just a little over 1 tsp but would appreciate it if someone could confirm.
Send it to me I'll work it out

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 3 tubs of original Enhanced sonewhere
Are they worth much these days? Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had 3 tubs of original Enhanced sonewhere
Are they worth much these days? Lol
Interesting. Oh how I loved the feels from enhanced. I'm sure you could get some bids. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may have been mentioned before but I just finally tried mixing 1 scoop raspberry lemonade with 1 scoop melonberry and I must say it has me hooked! If you've yet to test this combo do yourself a favor and get on it. You will not be disappointed!