All the Whey New Flavors!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Marcus being the legit guy he is was kind enough to send some new flavors that All the Whey hopefully (let me rephrase that BETTER!) be releasing lol.

So far I have tried Cake Batter and have cappuccino and Key Lime on deck.

All the Whey Cake Batter Protein was delicious. I commented on this in another thread, but one of the best part of All the Whey's protein is they nail the sweetness level (not to high to take away from the actual flavor and not to low). Cake batter delivers on its name in a nice creamy cake batter flavor with absolutely no after taste or anything. By far my top in my top 2 flavors with Cinnamon Bun (and which is number 1 is just depending on what I want at the time, so either 1 can be number 1 for me).

Defriggenlicious Marcus, great work! Looking forward to trying the others and eventually getting my hands on some more (although do have another 1.5 servings of the cake batter!! :dance:)

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome and your welcome. I am glad you like it. I have to say I think cake batter is the best formulation ever. That says a lot considering Cin Bun and Chocolate are excellent formulations.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Awesome and your welcome. I am glad you like it. I have to say I think cake batter is the best formulation ever. That says a lot considering Cin Bun and Chocolate are excellent formulations.
Dang I didn't know they were releasing new flavours. You've been holding out on me man :O I must have been glued to the NHL and my MCAT books lol.

PS Have you tried the Pineapple Dave? That + mangoes/peaches etc tastes amazing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Naw I have not tried those. I am not a big fan of fruit flavored proteins though.