Alfredo Pasta with Protein!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naase2004

naase2004

Awards
Have not posted anything in more then a year but Im back now, trying to get back into shape. Here is one of many recipes I have:

Whole Wheat Pasta (There are some good ones now)
Fat Free Parmasean Cheese
Butter (the spray kind)

Cook your pasta, drain the water then spray the butter on it. I dont spray a ton on it but I do put a little more then average. Sprinkle the Cheese on it and then you can add whatever you like. Personally I add either chicken or the crabmeat to it. Shrimp is also good with it.

Basically Alfredo sauce is butter, heavy cream, and parmesean cheese. This is just the low fat version.

magx

Awards
holy carbs!!!!

not for me, I'm low carbing it right now. Sounds yummy though.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Mmmm I love pasta ima make my girl make all three this weekend. What else you have for pasta?
Try this. (I really suck at porportions)

Grill up a marinaded in low fat Italian dressing chunk of beef, chicken or pork. While you are at the grill, throw on some green and red bell peppers, onions, mushrooms or what ever you got laying around. I oil the veggies with sesame oil first. As everything is grilling, season with galic powder and some onion salt.

When everything is done, cut the up into nice bite sized pieces. Then toss in to a bowl with some good whole wheat penne or ziti shape pasta, cook of course. Sprinkle with some low fat parm or romano.