Alchemist's summer competition cycle

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, first of all, I want to thank to all of you guys here who were following this log, giving me advices and general support and motivation. I knew I wasn't in my best shape (in terms of being dry and low in bf%), but I still wanted to go on that stage so badly, even tho I knew there will be contenders from the whole country. Vibe there from younger guys was awesome, everyone was super supportive and nice towards eachother! Like you'll see on pics bellow, I think I deserved 3rd places instead of 4th, bc of my back and legs, but hey, its my first time on big stage, also, these guys are 6-9 years older than me. In first pic, guy on the right wad 3rd. View attachment 209192
On second pic, guy next to me was 2nd, I still think I had better lat spread than him, but I should've been my drier. All in all, I'm verry motivated and happy with how it went.
View attachment 209193
Good job! The more you do it the more comfortable you’ll be on stage and the better you’ll place, the stage presence is something they judge on a lot also. In my wife’s first competition she was clearly in better shape than the winner but the winner had better stage presence&confidence, she also was from a bigger team (it’s a lot of politics in placing high) so my wife got second.

You’re on a good start and I’m sure you’ll be top 3 very soon!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job! The more you do it the more comfortable you’ll be on stage and the better you’ll place, the stage presence is something they judge on a lot also. In my wife’s first competition she was clearly in better shape than the winner but the winner had better stage presence&confidence, she also was from a bigger team (it’s a lot of politics in placing high) so my wife got second.

You’re on a good start and I’m sure you’ll be top 3 very soon!
Thanks man, a lot of guys approached me in the gym and they were super supportive and nice about me getting out on stage and that I should go in that direction.