Alchemist's summer competition cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, here I am again doing my shyt... Hope you guys are doing well and fine, gaining some lean mass meanwhile...
I finaly decided to try and compete and give my all in this cycle, like in any othere before.
I started on friday, starting weight was 196 lbs, after 4 days, now I'm at 205 lbs.
Here is the cycle layout. Don't know all of it for now, I'll go by the feel and wait to see how my physique is progressing.
Sustanon 300- 300 mg per week-will bump it up to 400-500 mg after 7th week. 1-14
Trestolon Acetate-25 mg ED (first 7 weeks)
Superdrol-20-30 mg ED (first 4 weeks)
Hcg-500-750iu per week (after 2nd week)
Tren Hex-230 mg per week-7-14
Anavar-50-60 mg ED, week-8-14

I know this is really ballsy cycle, but it think I'll manage to handle it and pull off some nice classic physique.
I'll attach some pics tomorrow. Everyone is welcome here to share knowlegde, ask questions or to make critique.
@Mathb33 @Hyde @CroLifter @Iwilleattuna

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best gains I ever made was Trest Ace only 150 a week for 12 weeks with test only at 300, Superdrol 20 mg first 4 weeks, and finished with Anavar 50 a day last 4 weeks. Great cycle, but I’m too old to run methyl orals anymore. You should respond great to that, with your base. Definitely following.
Good luck bro…..should be fun gains.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, here I am again doing my shyt... Hope you guys are doing well and fine, gaining some lean mass meanwhile...
I finaly decided to try and compete and give my all in this cycle, like in any othere before.
I started on friday, starting weight was 196 lbs, after 4 days, now I'm at 205 lbs.
Here is the cycle layout. Don't know all of it for now, I'll go by the feel and wait to see how my physique is progressing.
Sustanon 300- 300 mg per week-will bump it up to 400-500 mg after 7th week. 1-14

I know this is really ballsy cycle, but it think I'll manage to handle it and pull off some nice classic physique.
I'll attach some pics tomorrow. Everyone is welcome here to share knowlegde, ask questions or to make critique.
in!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I’d say you’re locked and loaded with that cycle layout - wishing you great progress!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm still thinking about it, to frontload 1.5 g for first week or two and to run it for like 12 weeks
Noticed it in many of your other blast which is why I ask. This should be good

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whoa just like that!

Yeah it may be a ballsy cycle but you seem to be immune to sides. Full head of hair also.

Maybe watch out for estro sides from methyl estrogen.

Other than trest, all these other drugs at those doses are familiar to you.

Last edited:
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whoa just like that!

Yeah it may be a ballsy cycle but you seem to be immune to sides. Full head of hair also.

Maybe watch out for estro sides from methyl estrogen.

Other than trest, all these other drugs at those doses are familiar to you.
Who needs hair when you got muszles… TUDCA FTW

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in for this. Love your logs although they always make me jealous

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! As stated above, your logs are awesome bro 🤘🤘

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed even though I wasn’t invited

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Reminds me of my last summer. You are going to fukking explode with Trest/tren.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, I did NOT expect this much support and interest for this cycle. Thank you all guys, sorry if I haven't tag as many of you, I have very little free time these days, doing almost 3 jobs and trying to train for competition.
Anyway, here are few pics, starting point.
aviary-image-1624442949494.jpeg
IMG_20210623_121026_143.jpg

And here is also my current pre workout
20210622_003601.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is that preWO product name? That stuff should hit at 1 scoop.
The Bomb, by Matrix Labs
Oh yes, it hits like a mofo... few days ago I went to some educational course right after workout, I was sitting there like junky...
B0NCeMM.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I forgot to mention one more thing. I did a 28-day cycle of fast acting insulin during/post my pct and it did wonders for me. If you guys are interested in that, ask what would you want to know

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fullness I get on trestolone is unfuking real, same with sdrol. Ive never run the 2 together though, sounds fun lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you checked your blood pressure?
Yeah, it's fine, I just had very little time for that workout and I made it very intense with short rest periods and in combination with this pre workout and Trestolone...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fullness I get on trestolone is unfuking real, same with sdrol. Ive never run the 2 together though, sounds fun lol
Oh man it does get better every day with that combination, trust me!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As some of you guys know, few times here I mentioned my brother who was veterinarian, also had a passion for PED's. Not so long ago, he passed away due to complications with pancreas and covid... Long story short, we spent hours talking about cycles, PED's, Insulin, protocols etc... The day he was let go from hospital (before things went bad again really soon), he put all of his stuff in one bag, and addressed it on me. Today his mother gave it to me, I was devestated even more when I saw that. Content of the bag was this
Cardarine-90 x 25 mg
Sr9009-120 x 10 mg
Arimidex-20 x 1 mg
Clomid-30 x 50 mg
Nolvadex-96 x 10 mg
Clenbuterol-63 x 40 mcg
Tren Enanthate-5 x 200 mg
Tren Enanthate-6 x 150 mg
Anavar depot-20 x 20 mg
Sustanon 250 mg o
Raloxifen-50x 60 mg
This shyt motivates me even more to give all I can for this cycle for October

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As some of you guys know, few times here I mentioned my brother who was veterinarian, also had a passion for PED's. Not so long ago, he passed away due to complications with pancreas and covid... Long story short, we spent hours talking about cycles, PED's, Insulin, protocols etc... The day he was let go from hospital (before things went bad again really soon), he put all of his stuff in one bag, and addressed it on me. Today his mother gave it to me, I was devestated even more when I saw that. Content of the bag was this
Cardarine-90 x 25 mg
Sr9009-120 x 10 mg
Arimidex-20 x 1 mg
Clomid-30 x 50 mg
Nolvadex-96 x 10 mg
Clenbuterol-63 x 40 mcg
Tren Enanthate-5 x 200 mg
Tren Enanthate-6 x 150 mg
Anavar depot-20 x 20 mg
Sustanon 250 mg o
Raloxifen-50x 60 mg
This shyt motivates me even more to give all I can for this cycle for October
Sorry for your lost. Now do this for him ❤

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is intense. I had a best friend commit suicide some years ago. He left me a box with all his supplements and prohormones.

Used them all in time. Still miss him!
I can't believe how much I miss just the conversation. He was some 9 years older than me, he was my main critic and gave me some of the best advices. Just too soon...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe how much I miss just the conversation. He was some 9 years older than me, he was my main critic and gave me some of the best advices. Just too soon...
Definitely. And you will continue to miss him, for probably a long time to come. I’m sorry bro.

All you can do is keep your chin up and keep living your life best you can and make him proud.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely. And you will continue to miss him, for probably a long time to come. I’m sorry bro.

All you can do is keep your chin up and keep living your life best you can and make him proud.
I mean, I enjoy massive respect and benefits from people and athletes I work with for my knowledge and experiments and etc, but for them, everything I say, they think I'm supersmart and that's it. I miss that part where he says 'hey dipshyt, thats way too much' or 'cut that short, don't fvck around with that dosage etc etc"... But, only time will heal. Coincidentially, at that exact time, I met a new girl who can comprehand what I talk about and track my compounds and stuff. Crazy year so far...

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sooo time for update. Current weight is 205 lbs, feeling realy good and stronger with every day. No estrogen issues despite using Trest, Test and Hcg without AI. Trest really is awesome compound. Here are few pics.
aviary-image-1625496670725.jpeg
aviary-image-1625496715145.jpeg
aviary-image-1625496768741.jpeg
Screenshot_20210705-170351_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210705-170354_Gallery.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention, started with 30 mg of Sr9009 pre workout and energy from it is insane. Also, sweating like a junky during workout, probably is from Trest and Superdrol combination. This is my third week and I've already crushed some PR's of Shoulder press and Barbell Rows... Crazy combination for growth

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great, especially for the beginning of the blast still! Love hitting PRs so soon.

Are you taking the SR orally?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking great, especially for the beginning of the blast still! Love hitting PRs so soon.

Are you taking the SR orally?
Thanks man.
Yeah, but I decided to take all at once since it has short half-life. Better to take whole 'daily' dosage pre workout and get the most out of it (at least thats my logic)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention one thing the other night bro and it is absolutely the most important thing in anyone’s BBing journey.. a coach. So far it’s all about drugs but that won’t cut it go get a good coach it’ll change absolutely everything! Been doing steroids / trt since 2 and a half years now and I bought more lean tissue / changed my physique in the last 9 months with my coach with less drugs than I did the first 18 months alone with more drugs.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention one thing the other night bro and it is absolutely the most important thing in anyone’s BBing journey.. a coach. So far it’s all about drugs but that won’t cut it go get a good coach it’ll change absolutely everything! Been doing steroids / trt since 2 and a half years now and I bought more lean tissue / changed my physique in the last 9 months with my coach with less drugs than I did the first 18 months alone with more drugs.
I agree on this, a good coach is night and day for results.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it is very important. I work with Two coaches, one is owner of the gym and my friend, other one is one Lady Ilona Zarubica (ex bb female champ) and her daughter Sheyla Zarubica. Those 3 people critique and give me directions all the time.