ALbany, NY

NE1

Any of you guys from Albany or near the area. I have a chance to transfer divisions to Schenectady, NY which is part of the Albany division, so I assume they are pretty close. Just curious what the area is like. I know the weather will be a big change coming from the south, but I hate the heat/humidity anyway. Any help/opinions are greatly appreciated, I have to decide in the next two weeks.

frofan

Awards
I live near Buffalo, but have been out towards albany a bunch. Its a pretty nice area. If your an outdoors type of guy, the mountains are close by. I think that they are out of the snow band from the lake affect too, so the snow shouldn't be too bad.

wikked1

Awards
I'm close enough PM me if you want details.Dude the summers are SHORT & intense (yeah DOG DAYS of August)

NE1

Short and intense has to better than long as hell with heat index of 100+ day after day.

wikked1

Awards
We had tropical humidity through the month of August. It was like living in Florida for a while every afternoon it would rain for weeks on end....BUT heat indexes of +100 are not so frequent!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Powerlifting/Strongman 3