Aicar

professorDD87

Awards
I'm trying to learn more about this for educational purposes but having issues finding info aside from the fact that its synergistic with cardarine. If someone could point me in the right direction or provide what they know i would be grateful

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe ask a mod to repost this in the supplement section.... you posted this in the anabolic section,
which has to do with AAS/DS/PH, not supplements :)

professorDD87

Awards
Its injectable though right? Shows how much I know lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its injectable though right? Shows how much I know lol
I bought my alcar from a supplement store, not a research site... never heard of it being injectable

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
I've done some research it seems like a very new and promising but weight loss substance but I could not find much on it. From what I saw only a few research sites carry it, it's expensive and the dose they sell is a fraction of what studies yielding results have used. I don't recall its exact mechanism but it works by making the brain prefer fat as a main fuel source over the normal preference which would be carbohydrates.

professorDD87

Awards
Pretty much what I was finding all the info was extremely technical and a lil over my head

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
iirc it also switches fast twitch muscles into slow twitch muscles. aka not what youd want as a weightlifter.

what i do not know, is if this is true, and if it is, is that mechanism somewhat permanent or only during the duration of use.

all i know is extra fat loss is not worth risking the loss of fast twitch muscle activation. hard as hell to find good info on this stuff.

im more interested in GW research, but the argument on both sides leaves me equally uneasy regarding possible risk vs reward. seems like very little definitive answers about stuff like this.

professorDD87

Awards
iirc it also switches fast twitch muscles into slow twitch muscles. aka not what youd want as a weightlifter.

what i do not know, is if this is true, and if it is, is that mechanism somewhat permanent or only during the duration of use.

all i know is extra fat loss is not worth risking the loss of fast twitch muscle activation. hard as hell to find good info on this stuff.

im more interested in GW research, but the argument on both sides leaves me equally uneasy regarding possible risk vs reward. seems like very little definitive answers about stuff like this.
Gw look like some pretty good stuff haveny seen any negative except the cancer thing. Actually helps your lipids.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Gw look like some pretty good stuff haveny seen any negative except the cancer thing. Actually helps your lipids.
yeah i know, it has multiple benefits seems to be great with almost no side effects what so ever. ----->except the CANCER thing. lol. short term use seems fine, what concerns me is the long term with flags like that. i wish there for more info to help my decision. seems to be more beneficial than aicar.

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Gw is definitely more available. The whole cancer thing came from one study that used like exponential amounts of gw in rats they used like an adult male dosage in a rat or something crazy like that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iwilleattuna Anabolics 14
Supplements 2
mnemotron Cycle Logs 11
biggfly Supplements 3
biggfly Weight Loss 3