AI planning a replacement for Motivate ?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using Motivate ever since I received samples of it when it first came out
and the samples worked great for me so right away I purchased a jar and I use it
sparingly because I rotate all my stims each workout so that I don't build a tolerance
to the ingredient profile. When I do use the motivate I dose 4 caps and I always have
a FANTASTIC workout and one of the things I like about Motivate was the 40 mg of
caffeine in each cap so at 4 caps I was only getting 160mg as opposed to some of
the products out there that are loaded with over 300 mg. I hope since the 1,3, which
I love has been banned AI will come out with another preworkout in cap version with
low caffeine but have other ingredients that get you focused and in the zone for a
hardcore workouts. No preworkout powder please there are enough of them out there
but there is a big void in preworkout caps so this might be a good addition to your
supplement line up. These are some of the other products that I use and have used
in the past Perform, Motivate, RecoverPro (Raspberry), Glycobol, and Testopro.
I just picked up your DAA 300mg powder so when I try it out I will post back my
review. I have tried DAA in the past from Primaforce and SNS and it really didn't do
much for me so your DAA will be the last one I try. I hope you have a Motivate replacement
in the works.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really hoping they do. It was my preference for a good, clean energy pick-up at work and my wife loved it for pre-workout. I'm sure AI is working on something...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least I know now that I am not the only one hoping AI comes out with a replacement for
Motivate which works great for me. I will be looking out for the replacement.