AI on cycle then transitioning to PCT question.

T

theanarchist

Awards
I've been on cycle for a while and just dosed my last test a few days ago. I was VERY sensitive to estro so I've been on letro 2.5/day for most of the time. I started with Aromasin but after upping the dose again and again without getting gyno symptoms down I finally switched to letro and got a balance at 2.5/day. I know that sounds really high but it's not for me I guess. My joints, libito, etc all stayed good and the gyno finally subsided along with the acne and puffyness.

So my question is moving on to PCT. I've heard you keep the AI for a couple weeks while the test gets spent from your system and then transition into using a serm (I have Nolva - well actually I have almost everything I've ever heard of but planned on using Nolva). So do I start using Nolva now along with Letro or do I run Letro alone for the two week period? Then do I taper down Letro as I start Nolva?

Basically what would you do if you were in my position? As a quick recap: Currently ending 500 test/week and on 2.5 Letro/day. Need to transition into PCT.

Forgot to mention I've been taking HCG at about 500/week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could follow a popular protocol, or just go by water weight and nipple sensitivity. Or even better, labs.
One things for sure, there’s no size fits all that will guaranteed work.
When I pct’d I would just drop, go to serm, if there was ANY nipple sensitivity or heavy water retention, start it up. But if not, after pct, start a reverse taper of AI.

Nobody gets why guys like us can use that much Letro but I’ve done it for years so I get it.
I don’t use a protocol, I dose it when I start getting boobs, that’s it.

T

theanarchist

Awards
You could follow a popular protocol, or just go by water weight and nipple sensitivity. Or even better, labs.
One things for sure, there’s no size fits all that will guaranteed work.
When I pct’d I would just drop, go to serm, if there was ANY nipple sensitivity or heavy water retention, start it up. But if not, after pct, start a reverse taper of AI.

Nobody gets why guys like us can use that much Letro but I’ve done it for years so I get it.
I don’t use a protocol, I dose it when I start getting boobs, that’s it.
Thanks. It's good to know I'm not the only one who seemed to need a shitload of AI to keep me in line.

So I'm thinking keep taking the AI (at effective dosing which is now 2.5/day) while I wait a couple weeks for the test to get removed. Then start my PCT with SERM while reverse taper of the AI.

Does that sound about right? I'll obviously just have to adjust as needed since I'm very sensitive but as a general plan does that seem correct?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should begin to taper the letro IMO as the test begins to drop, and introduce the serm in the second week. Let the serm build up stable levels in that second week while you are in the letro taper phase, so if you planned on a 4 week SERM use, make it 5.