AI and dosage/frequency to take w/ Deca + Test Isocaproate ?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am finishing up a PCT and afterwards will wait a bit and start my first try with Deca Durabolin for a bulking cycle. Will also have Test Isocaproate as a test base. These are the minimal two in the cycle but I "might" add in a daily dose of dbol at 25 mg a day for a few weeks in beginning to jump start it. I have taken Dbol before during my first cycle so am experienced with it and have used an AI alone with it with good success. My question is regarding which AI might be good to take and a dosage/frequency recommendation from anyone on here since I also have Deca involved which I researched aromatizes to a good degree for users.

Was specifically asking how the AI dosage should be if I do Dbol for about 3-4 weeks at 25 mg a day in beginning of cycle while taking Deca 400 mg/week + Test Iso 250 mg/week for 12 weeks.

I have 15 1-mg tabs of letrozole left over so I would need more but not sure how much given I am not sure what amount is recommended for Dbol + Deca in the beginning.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally don't like letro because of possible estrogen rebound. Exe is much nicer imo and 12.5 eod or e3d/2x wk is what I see most use now, myself included.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am finishing up a PCT and afterwards will wait a bit and start my first try with Deca Durabolin for a bulking cycle. Will also have Test Isocaproate as a test base. These are the minimal two in the cycle but I "might" add in a daily dose of dbol at 25 mg a day for a few weeks in beginning to jump start it. I have taken Dbol before during my first cycle so am experienced with it and have used an AI alone with it with good success. My question is regarding which AI might be good to take and a dosage/frequency recommendation from anyone on here since I also have Deca involved which I researched aromatizes to a good degree for users.

Was specifically asking how the AI dosage should be if I do Dbol for about 3-4 weeks at 25 mg a day in beginning of cycle while taking Deca 400 mg/week + Test Iso 250 mg/week for 12 weeks.

I have 15 1-mg tabs of letrozole left over so I would need more but not sure how much given I am not sure what amount is recommended for Dbol + Deca in the beginning.
There’s no way of knowing what your AI dosage should be so it’s a good idea to just keep on hand whatever AI works for you, as well as a SERM (Nolvadex preferably) and probably some Caber or Pramipexole for prolactin, just in case. Letrozole is good to have on hand in case you really get into a pinch.

There are just too many factors to be able to calculate estrogen conversion accurately for one specific person, even if you were just running Test. You might have a rough idea of how to manage Test + Dbol, but what Test + Dbol + Deca should do to your hormone conversion on paper could pan out much differently in reality. Some guys need an AI for low doses of Test (me) and some don’t need an AI for 500 Test + an oral. I’ve even run the same cycles before and converted estrogen way differently, so you might have a pretty solid idea but you can’t expect that every cycle is going to be the same.

Body fat percentage and genetics I would say are the two main base factors, but I personally have experienced differences in estrogen conversion with a just pound or two of weight increase or decrease. Changing your diet or upping cardio can even change the amount of estrogen you convert. You’re just going to have to pay close attention as the cycle goes on to how you’re responding. Once you start putting on weight, you’re most likely going to start converting more estrogen so keep that in mind as well.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What was your AI protocol for just Test and Dbol in the past?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What was your AI protocol for just Test and Dbol in the past?
I used letrozole only and it was 1 mg EOD from start to end. I did blow up muscle-wise and I took photos about twice a week to see what physique changes were happening. I don't recall anything bad happening around my nipples and I could see 6 of my abs partially (meaning most of it showing). Was on the dbol for 1st 5 or 6 weeks of cycle and I upped the dbol dose from 20 to 30 mg towards the last 2 weeks of using dbol as I had a little extra in the bag that I purchased. And test 500 mg EW for 12 weeks. The dbol dose increase did not do much in terms of changing my size gains but my strength on lifts went up faster per day and I did not change the letrozole dose when I upped dbol from 20 to 30 in last 2 weeks. After comparing my physique to the pics on Google images of those unfortunate people who obtained "man boobs" and other estrogen related effects, I did not think I had anything go wrong in terms of aromatization. Thus, letrozole seemed to have done its job correctly. No man boobs, even tiny happened for me. Before the cycle I had what seemed to be a 15% BF so I was not dry in physique after being a natural-only for 2 years so even as I blew up I found it very difficult to see more nuanced differences that could be due to estrogen.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I personally don't like letro because of possible estrogen rebound. Exe is much nicer imo and 12.5 eod or e3d/2x wk is what I see most use now, myself included.
I don't think that happened when I had used it in past, but good to know about bad rebound effects from letro. I have used exemestane with trestolone with great results so I could get that and my source has them in 25 mg tabs so just would have to split in two eod. I prefer EOD method normally.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't think that happened when I had used it in past, but good to know about bad rebound effects from letro. I have used exemestane with trestolone with great results so I could get that and my source has them in 25 mg tabs so just would have to split in two eod. I prefer EOD method normally.
Yea long as you're careful either will work but letro isn't suicide, so if you drop it suddenly or too fast all the previously bound estro will free up and can make your levels spike. Exe is suicide so the estro is permanently tied up. Like said always best to get bloods though, some can dose once a week and it's enough for them very user dependant like most this stuff.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used letrozole only and it was 1 mg EOD from start to end. I did blow up muscle-wise and I took photos about twice a week to see what physique changes were happening. I don't recall anything bad happening around my nipples and I could see 6 of my abs partially (meaning most of it showing). Was on the dbol for 1st 5 or 6 weeks of cycle and I upped the dbol dose from 20 to 30 mg towards the last 2 weeks of using dbol as I had a little extra in the bag that I purchased. And test 500 mg EW for 12 weeks. The dbol dose increase did not do much in terms of changing my size gains but my strength on lifts went up faster per day and I did not change the letrozole dose when I upped dbol from 20 to 30 in last 2 weeks. After comparing my physique to the pics on Google images of those unfortunate people who obtained "man boobs" and other estrogen related effects, I did not think I had anything go wrong in terms of aromatization. Thus, letrozole seemed to have done its job correctly. No man boobs, even tiny happened for me. Before the cycle I had what seemed to be a 15% BF so I was not dry in physique after being a natural-only for 2 years so even as I blew up I found it very difficult to see more nuanced differences that could be due to estrogen.
If you’re planning on running the Test at only 250 this cycle instead of 500, maybe half of the AI dose you were using in that other cycle would be a good place to start with the Test/Dbol/Deca. Maybe even start at 0.5mg twice a week and see if you need more. I prefer Arimidex but whatever. If that’s working for you and you’re comfortable with Letro then go ahead.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s no way of knowing what your AI dosage should be so it’s a good idea to just keep on hand whatever AI works for you, as well as a SERM (Nolvadex preferably) and probably some Caber or Pramipexole for prolactin, just in case. Letrozole is good to have on hand in case you really get into a pinch.

There are just too many factors to be able to calculate estrogen conversion accurately for one specific person, even if you were just running Test. You might have a rough idea of how to manage Test + Dbol, but what Test + Dbol + Deca should do to your hormone conversion on paper could pan out much differently in reality. Some guys need an AI for low doses of Test (me) and some don’t need an AI for 500 Test + an oral. I’ve even run the same cycles before and converted estrogen way differently, so you might have a pretty solid idea but you can’t expect that every cycle is going to be the same.

Body fat percentage and genetics I would say are the two main base factors, but I personally have experienced differences in estrogen conversion with a just pound or two of weight increase or decrease. Changing your diet or upping cardio can even change the amount of estrogen you convert. You’re just going to have to pay close attention as the cycle goes on to how you’re responding. Once you start putting on weight, you’re most likely going to start converting more estrogen so keep that in mind as well.
This. Very good advice

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you’re planning on running the Test at only 250 this cycle instead of 500, maybe half of the AI dose you were using in that other cycle would be a good place to start with the Test/Dbol/Deca. Maybe even start at 0.5mg twice a week and see if you need more. I prefer Arimidex but whatever. If that’s working for you and you’re comfortable with Letro then go ahead.
Yeah, I am willing to experiment with the dosage and try 1/2 mg twice a week. E When it comes to AIs used in the dosage schedule I mentioned I have never noted any issues when it comes to them stopping gyno, or fat forming around the waist, but, for example, when I used an AI with trestolone there were some days in the middle of the whole cycle where I had some unpleasant mood effects such as irritability to the temperature of the room or unpleasant sounds from apartment neighbors, etc. I think EOD could be overkill for certain cycles and many people on this forum explained that the less of an AI, while the AI is preventing the bad sides the best it can, the better!

In regards to the stuff you mentioned about how difficult it can be to calculate estrogen levels you seem correct given my own personal experience. I was on a short TRT program before I started doing my own gear and did TRT cause I was turning 30 and getting issues with libido and mood problems interfering with work and also as a safe way to test the waters of injecting AAS. I found it very helpful to get frequent blood tests to check my estradiol levels. And there were some weekly check ups where they spiked up unexpectedly. The doc told me this in a disappointed tone given that she thought she had me on the right dosage of AI and test and I think my nutrition, workouts, stress levels, and sleep were mostly consistent during the days I was being treated, although not certain as I can't recall every day, but the estrogen levels would fluctuate on some checkups. It is difficult to predict.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update: I received my dbol and decided I will add it in. Thanks bros for the good advice, especially Zvch - you are a smart dude. Question resolved!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update: I received my dbol and decided I will add it in. Thanks bros for the good advice, especially Zvch - you are a smart dude. Question resolved!
Happy to be able to help dude! Let us know how it goes

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer