ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AHRT PROJECT

CONTINUED FROM:
- https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/zoos-ahrt-project-super-trt-injury-and-recomp-experiment.314146/
- https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/ahrt-project-ft-the-burger-diet.315366/

CURRENT WEIGHT: 240.4 lbs

Augmented Hormone Replacement Therapy - Overview
The optimization of human physiological processes through the long-term artificial enhancement of their respective pathways - hormonal or other; anabolism is referenced as a critical marker. Contrasting standard TRT and HRT protocols, Augmented Hormone Replacement Therapy (AHRT) incorporates a variety of synthetic compounds not found in natural physiological environments or amounts. AHRT is a strategic approach in PED protocol development intended to achieve a maximum benefit [to performance, conditioning, and quality of life], while lowering overall drug usage and mitigating risk potential.

The Project
This "live" experiment in exogenous hormone modulation incorporates AHRT principles through a series of on-going refinements to PED, training, and nutrition protocols to best support my current needs; that is, to make the most of my body while simultaneously healing it. The purpose of undergoing this experiment is to challenge the current status quo - largely summarized as "more is better" - with "making the most from the least."

Quarantine Edition
I wanted to do this log as it would be a fun and informative way to track how I am adapting to a reduction in access to training. Most of us are in the same boat, and many more have less tools at their disposal than I do, but we can achieve a lot with very little when executing the movements properly and intensely. The log itself will be a little different than past AHRT threads I have posted. Rather than focusing on elaborate combinations of AAS to achieve blah blah blah, the log will instead be reflective of the situation in that training, drugs, and food will be more simple to be more effective under limited conditions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PED PROTOCOL
After an extensive period of daily injections with short ester blends, I have decided to simplify my protocol to be more practical and comfortable. Quality of life and performance is the focus; having chronic post-injection pain, site swelling, and discomfort is counterintuitive to this end.

Injectable AAS will be a very basic every-other-day application of Testosterone Enanthate at a dose of 135mg. Use of the longer Enanthate ester will produce more consistent levels of testosterone while extending the time between shot frequency from 24 to 48 hours. The 135mg dose nears the highest amount of compound that can be optimally utilized by the body in a single application.
  • Why Enanthate instead of Cypionate? While both ester types produce nearly identical pharmacokinetics, Enanthate is a slightly shorter chain and thus has a slightly higher amount of actual testosterone per mg when compared to Cypionate. This will likely produce no apparent advantage.
Methylated orals having been removed with the exception of 2 weekly doses of Superdrol at 10mg taken conjointly with 5iu of Generic GH immediately prior to training days that are followed by a Recovery Day, which are Wednesday and Sunday. These are the checkpoints that separate my training blocks throughout the week. The intention is to bolster IGF levels and anabolism heading into sleep (the most important time for growth) and carrying these benefits into following Recovery Day - intramuscularly applied GH [allegedly] has a more sustained boost of hormone over a 35 hour period.

Bomb Squad (Epiandrosterone) will be introduced at 600mg as a DHT prohormone. I like the strength/hardening benefits it provides and it's good for promotional purposes. Gotta pimp my shizzzzz. Proviron will be maintained at 50mg.

Anti-estrogens/SERMs will not be used unless needed.

Benefits of micro-dosing AAS:
- Body can optimally uptake and utilize compound(s).
- Body responds more efficiently to compound(s) at lower doses.
- Lessened toxicity and associated side-effects.
- Body is able to better self-regulate, process, and balance estrogen.
- Estrogen conversion is lessened.

Injectables:
Testosterone Enanthate: 135mg EOD

Orals:
Proviron: 50mg
Bomb Squad: 600mg (Epiandrosterone)
Superdrol: 10mg - (only taken before bed on training days that are followed by a recovery day; Tuesday and Saturday evenings)

Growth/Peptides:
Generic GH: 5iu - (taken subcutaneously fasted, pre-workout on training days)
Generic GH: 5iu - (taken intramuscularly before bed on training days that are followed by a recovery day; Tuesday and Saturday evenings)
TB-500: 0.5mg daily
BPC-157: 0.5mg daily

Fat Loss/Composition:
Assault Team: 600mcg (T2; stim-free burner)
T3: 25mcg
T4: 100mcg

Ancillaries:
Tadalafil: 10mg ED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUTRITION
Nutrition is heavily based on the core components of the Vertical Diet and Peak Performance program. Fortunately, despite circumstances, I have been able to secure sufficient food for the time being to sustain my dietary preferences. My primary protein source is comprised of Beef in both 93%-lean and 96%-lean variations, which I try to divide evenly by eating a pound of each across 4 meals (8oz per meal). The type used in my last meal usually alternates based what I have leftover from previously cooked meals.

My general meal plan is as follows. I will include it in my entries and note changes when applicable. For example, I substitute bananas for blueberries or bison for beef, but the meals themselves generally remain unchanged unless dining out... or rather ordering in now lol

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 100g Blueberries,
- Meal 2: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x English Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 3: Burger (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x English Muffins, 50g Carrots), 3oz Orange Juice
- Meal 5: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 6: 5-6oz Beef (96% or 93%), 3-4 x Whole Eggs, 250g Riced cauliflower, 3oz Orange Juice

Approximate Macros: 3500 cal / 340g protein / 330g carbs / 90g fat

TRAINING
The current state of affairs surrounding the C19 pandemic has left gyms inaccessible for training. I was able to procure a rudimentary gym based out of my dad's garage (squats, deadlifts,etc) as well as a small setup in my apartment (chest/shoulders/arms). Training is bare-bones but sufficient nonetheless. After a week or so of setting up and playing with workouts and splits, I have a general foundation for training under these conditions. Still, this will be open to change as dictated by my injury, access to equipment, and changes to the status of C19 and subsequent policies in place.

Equipment:
- Trap Bar
- Straight Barbell
- EZ Curl Bar
- Basic Adjustable Rack (squats, bench)
- Adjustable Bench
- Flat Bench
- 6 x 45 plates, 35s, 25s, 10s
- Dumbbells: 5 - 50 lbs
- Multi-Rack Project? (my dad and I might build a rack to accommodate squats, rack pulls, deadlifts)

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reserved (just in case).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when you say you take 10 mgs of tadafil a day... are you cutting the tabs or do you just take on tab every other day?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Real question, why do you keep starting your log over under a new thread?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the test dose going to be 125 or 150?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when you say you take 10 mgs of tadafil a day... are you cutting the tabs or do you just take on tab every other day?
I split the tabs. If I do EOD then I start forgetting if I took it or not. I'll note my injection days in the log to help me remember.

Real question, why do you keep starting your log over under a new thread?
Generally, I like to clean up and start over every once in a while once I find myself getting further away from the original starting point in terms of what I eat and what I take for gear or supplements. Also, each log will typically fit a different purpose: Prep log, Blast log, OMG I fucked up my arm log, All the gyms are closed log.

Is the test dose going to be 125 or 150?
Good eye! I went and corrected the post. After a little back and forth debating it will be 135mg. Originally, I was going to do 150mg but decided against it when I calculated that out to being a 525mg per week average. And while I would load .5ml for 125mg I usually just go a bit over to make sure get the full amount plus a little extra to lube needle. So I’m gonna call it at about 135mg in each injection. These 1ml syringes do make precise dosing easier I have to say.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 26 March 2020

WEIGHT: 239.1 lbs

Shot: No

First day on the new program. I have to say that it felt really nice to get up this morning and not have to slam a needle in my ass lol.

Training was a very straight forward hamstrings workout centered around RDLs and leg curls with calf raises rounding things out. Normally I do RDLs off of a low rack. I don’t have access to one at the moment and using plates to raise the bar off is more of a hassle than it’s worth. So today I went from the floor and boy was it harder lol. Even though I touch and go, having no tension break at the bottom really smashed the hammies good. I kept to 8 reps for both the 365 and 315 sets after doing an initial 10 rep set. I didn’t like how the 9th and 10th rep went so I pulled back to focus on a cleaner 8 rep set.

That janky leg curl device is crude at best but with a nice squeeze at the top it hits the hammies well. Same with the calf machine I have. All in all the backside of my legs are torched.

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 100g Banana
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Burger (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 93%, 2.25 x English Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 6: 3oz Beef 96%, 3oz Beef 93%, 3 x Whole Eeggs, 250g Riced cauliflower, 3oz Orange Juice

Notes:
-

GYM SESSION: RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves (50 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

RDLs
45 lbs: 10 (WU)
135 lbs: 8 (WU)
225 lbs: 4 (WU)
315 lbs: 3 (WU)
365 lbs: 10 8 8
315 lbs: 8 8 8

Lying Leg Curl
(Rudimentary device attached to the bench seat. Awkward and difficult but I can get a good burn.)
70 lbs: 10 10 8 8
35 lbs: 7 7 7 7

Seated Calf Raise
(Cheap plate loaded device. Feels like it's going to collapse any second but does well to target the calves.)
103 lbs: 10 x 5 sets

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbbbbbb

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 27 March 2020

WEIGHT: 239.4 lbs

Shot: Yes

At home shoulder training today in the ol' apartment and it was a good workout for what I'm able to do. To note, I have made some changes to how I will approach arm training now that the gyms are closed and due to the limitations on variety of exercises, weight, and volume in a single arm workout. Basically the only non-aggravating exercises that I can do atm are Dumbbell Curls and Dumbbell Kickbacks. I need the dynamic hand placement of unilateral tools because straight bars and some EZ bars cause discomfort when contracting my arm at a certain angle. This also applies to certain pulling movements, such as Trap Bar rows, which I will no longer due as it causes strain - straight barbell rows (overhand) do not.

I will instead be hitting biceps and triceps (6 sets of each) twice per week in a quick session attached to my Chest and Shoulders days. It's my goal that the ultra-concentrated and low volume style in a twice per week frequency will be more beneficial to my arm development (or maintenance) as well as arm injury recovery. This also serves to bolster exercise output a touch in my otherwise shortened Chest and Shoulder workouts.

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 100g Blueberries
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 96%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce), 3oz Orange Juice
- Meal 5: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 93%, 2.25 x English Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 6: 5oz Beef 96%, 4 x Whole Eeggs, 250g Riced cauliflower, 3oz Orange Juice

Notes:
- Sleep was very sound last night and snagged a good 7 hours.
- I'm still taking ZZZ Quil (generic) at 50mg but am almost out. I will ween down to 25mg next and hopefully come off of them altogether at some point.

GYM SESSION: Shoulders (55 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

DB Lateral Raises
50 lbs: 14, 12, 12

DB Unilateral Raises
45 lbs: 13, 13, 13

DB Front Raises
35 lbs: 12, 12, 12

Upright Rows
100 lbs: 18, 16, 13

Reverse DB Fly
50 lbs: 16 x 6 sets

Unilateral DB Curl
45 lbs: 8 x 3 sets
35 lbs: 10 x 3 sets

Tricep Kicback
25 lbs: 12 x 6 sets

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In bro!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are you concerned about jeopardizing your immune system with AAS? With all this covid19 stuff going on

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you concerned about jeopardizing your immune system with AAS? With all this covid19 stuff going on
im not a coronatron. therefor I am not concerned.. hell we all probably have it anyhow.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't looked much into the use of AAS and how it corresponds to immunity. However, I have glanced over some light material showing how elevated Testosterone can improve its function. How this applies to other compounds (especially orals, or synthetically designed) I can't really say. Overall, I am not concerned about using gear with C19 lurking. More than likely we will all get it and I feel confident that my body won't be worse off being exposed to it with my current cycle since it's moderate (very light for me haha). In addition to a fairly strong diet, I do take supports that will assist in supporting my immune function:
- Nektar by Ambrosia
- Overtraining Solution by Ambrosia
- Vitamin D by MTS
- Fish Oil by MTS

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I haven't looked much into the use of AAS and how it corresponds to immunity. However, I have glanced over some light material showing how elevated Testosterone can improve its function. How this applies to other compounds (especially orals, or synthetically designed) I can't really say. Overall, I am not concerned about using gear with C19 lurking. More than likely we will all get it and I feel confident that my body won't be worse off being exposed to it with my current cycle since it's moderate (very light for me haha). In addition to a fairly strong diet, I do take supports that will assist in supporting my immune function:
- Nektar by Ambrosia
- Overtraining Solution by Ambrosia
- Vitamin D by MTS
- Fish Oil by MTS
Awesome. Yeah I was wondering if you were taking any immune system supports.

I'm currently taking
Vitamin C - 4 grams per day
Vitamin D3 - 4000iu
Vitamin A - 5000iu
Elderberry 400
Zinc 15 mg
Greens powder

I'm getting ready to start a 6 week DMZ cycle with cruise dose test 200mg cyp/week.

Do you see any of thos above supps affecting the absorption of the orals???

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I always take liv 52, and will use Cialias or Carditone for blood pressure issues

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. Yeah I was wondering if you were taking any immune system supports.

I'm currently taking
Vitamin C - 4 grams per day
Vitamin D3 - 4000iu
Vitamin A - 5000iu
Elderberry 400
Zinc 15 mg
Greens powder

I'm getting ready to start a 6 week DMZ cycle with cruise dose test 200mg cyp/week.

Do you see any of thos above supps affecting the absorption of the orals???
Not so much the support supps, but from my understanding it is best to take methylated orals on an empty stomach, or at the very least in a meal that is pretty much devoid of fat content. The reason being is that steroids being fat soluble can have their oral absorption hindered when consumed with a fatty foods. To what extent this occurs I cannot say off the top of my head. Smart to have Zinc in there. What type are you using?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm actually using the Black Lion Research product Shield and Defend.

It contains:
Zinc 15mg, some elderberry, and quercetin

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I also have some for NOW foods in case I want to up the dose at some point

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 28 March 2020

WEIGHT: 236.4 lbs

Leg dayyyyyyyyyyy, dishes. Since the Rack I have is rather short to squat out of, I took some old rubber plates and gave it a nice lift. Although not as high as I would like, the extra 2 inches really helped to make squatting much smoother today. Saw some good improvements in the garage squat session in all 3 weight settings (315, 225, 135) with what I felt was better form on top of a couple extra reps per set. I maintain that the these old ass iron weights are heavier than the ones at 24 Hour fitness, however lol.

Without any safety catches or a mirror to monitor my form and positioning I am much more cautious and slow in my movements. My cousin has the catches, but I don't want to go over there for fear of her trying to keep pressuring me to get into one of those essential oils pyramid scheme things.

The workout ran longer than I'd like at about 60 minutes. Now that I have most of the fiddling around with the gym sorted I am going to start compressing my workouts and try to bring the time on this one down to 50 minutes.

Nutrition:
- Meal 2: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 3 x Light Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce), 3oz Orange Juice
- Meal 5: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 3 x Light Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 6: 3oz Beef 96%, 3oz Beef 93%, 4 x Whole Eggs, Riced Cauliflower

Notes:
- Sleep was good and got about 7 hours. I have my alarm set for 8:20am but when 7:00am hits I start having a hard time staying asleep. Sometimes I lay there and try to get a few more ZZZ's and sometimes I just get up early.
- My dad is under the weather so there won't be any bison burgers today.

GYM SESSION: Squats (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Squats
225 lbs: 6 (WU)
315 lbs: 5 x 5 sets
225 lbs: 12 x 5 sets
135 lbs: 16 x 5 sets

Calf Raises

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I maintain that the these old ass iron weights are heavier than the ones at 24 Hour fitness, however lol.

Without any safety catches or a mirror to monitor my form and positioning I am much more cautious and slow in my movements. My cousin has the catches, but I don't want to go over there for fear of her trying to keep pressuring me to get into one of those essential oils pyramid scheme things.
This all gave me a good laugh today, thanks @ZOO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope your dad gets to feeling better!

Just bought a rogue yoke to squat out of in my living room, and a barbell and some plates. Same thing - no safety arms, as Rogue is sold out and making ventilators for the foreseeable future so just gotta make sure I don’t take iffy reps.

When we moved to our current warehouse gym I went back to old real iron plates from the rubber-coated stuff Gold’s had, and it definitely feels heavier - I have always felt Iron felt heavier than commercial places, and wonder if it’s because no matter what they shimmy/have some play you have to stabilize compared to coated or bumper plates.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hope your dad gets to feeling better!

Just bought a rogue yoke to squat out of in my living room, and a barbell and some plates. Same thing - no safety arms, as Rogue is sold out and making ventilators for the foreseeable future so just gotta make sure I don’t take iffy reps.

When we moved to our current warehouse gym I went back to old real iron plates from the rubber-coated stuff Gold’s had, and it definitely feels heavier - I have always felt Iron felt heavier than commercial places, and wonder if it’s because no matter what they shimmy/have some play you have to stabilize compared to coated or bumper plates.
I def agree with this too and actually know for a fact it’s true at least for LA fitness equipment. I went to a sweet old school gym like you’re talking about with only iron and each plate had the EXACT weight written on it (44.97lb, 45.06lb, 24.3lb, etc) I was always 5-10lb less on the same lift there as I would do at LA

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 29 March 2020

WEIGHT: 235.4 lbs

Sheeeeeesh. Woke up ratherlight today. The lack of Bison Burgers is apparent haha. Most know by now, but the only difference in my diet on Recovery Days is the subtraction of the post workout oatmeal and blueberries. While I won't be doing a cheat day, I will be somewhat more lax and add a few more calories back in. Mostly by way of having 3 light muffins with my 2 burger meals today, which will be Sirloin Tender Steak cuts instead of my usual 96% ground beef. Additionally, I picked up some really small bananas and will eat half of one in place of the OJ.

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: Patty Platter (Sirloin Tender Steak, 3 x Light Muffins, 50g Carrots), 3oz Orange Juice
- Meal 2: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 3: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 3 x Light Muffins, 50g Carrots), 50g Banana
- Meal 4: Thai House (Egg Drop Soup, Beef, Chinese Cabbage, Steamed Rice)
- Meal 5: 3oz Beef 96%, 4 x Whole Eggs, 25g Carrots, Riced Cauliflower, 50g Banana

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 30 March 2020

WEIGHT: 237.4 lbs

Body weight didn't go up too terribly much although I feel a little bloated/watery. Likely due to lots of salty salt.

Workout was solid today. I say that largely because my arm feels dandy which I cannot stress being important enough. It sucks spending the following day(s) with an achy/numb limb. I felt much more competent on the Trap Bar this week and bumped the weight up from 435 to 451 for 4 sets of 8 today (add 8 lbs to listed weights for trap bar). Kept it strict, strong, and focused. Still feeling good after my fourth set I opted to add in one additional set with 501 for 3 reps to test the waters. This ended up being executed better than I anticipated so if all goes well going into next week's session I may try working with 501 for 4-5 sets at around 5 reps.

Swapped out trap bar rows for barbell rows. Unfortunately, the trap bar's fixed, paralleled grip doesn't bode well on my arm when contracting from that angle. Barbell rows went much better and my arm is thankful for it. 3 sets with 315 followed by 3 sets of 225. Went extra strict and slow with the 225.

Nutrition:
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 240g Potato, 100g Cabbage, 25g Carrots, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 3 x Light Muffins, 50g Carrots), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 3 x Light Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 6:

Notes:
- Sleep was good and got about 7 hours but still got up about 45 minutes earlier than intended.

GYM SESSION: Pulls/Back (50 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)
Trap Bar is heavier than a standard barbell at 53 lbs compared to the standard 45. I will add (+8 lbs) next to trap exercises.

Trap Bar Deadlifts (+8 lbs)
225 lbs: 6 WU)
385 lbs: 1 (WU)
451 lbs: 8 x 4 sets
501 lbs: 3

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 8 x 3 sets
225 lbs: 12 x 3 sets

Dumbbell Rows - (unilateral, alternating with no rest)
(Plate loaded dumbbell that will only hold up to 60 lbs. I'll dig around to find thinner 10 lb plates to increase to 80 lbs.)
65 lbs: 20, 16, 12, 10

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something you may like at home with the Db rows is looping a band over the handle and under your feet, so it’s heaviest at the peak contraction. A little band tension adds up quick on rows, especially if you slow down the row.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something you may like at home with the Db rows is looping a band over the handle and under your feet, so it’s heaviest at the peak contraction. A little band tension adds up quick on rows, especially if you slow down the row.
What’s it like having the biggest dick in the history of dicks?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 31 March 2020

WEIGHT: 235.8 lbs

Arm got pretty pissed by today's workout. I've identified the dumbbell fly and pullover to be the primary culprit. I will be removing these exercises. Starting next week I will remove all aggravating exercises and do a lightened load of chest/shoulders/arms with fewer sets and only doing comfortable movements on both Tuesday and Friday. I'll treat these body parts as ancillaries and place focus on Squats and Deadlifts. Basically less of a bodybuilding style.

Nutrition:
- Meal 2: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 240g Potato, 100g Cabbage, 25g Carrots, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 240g Potato, 100g Cabbage, 25g Carrots, Lettuce), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 6: 3oz Beef 96%, 4 x Whole Eggs, 25g Carrots, Riced Cauliflower, 50g Banana

Notes:
- Sleep was a strong 7 hours. I intended to cut my sleep aid dose in half but held off.

GYM SESSION: Chest/Arms (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Dumbbell Front Raise - (Unilateral, crossover)
45 lbs: 10 x 4 sets

Dumbbell Pullover
50 lbs: 10 x 4 sets

Pushups
Body weight: 25 x 4 sets

Dumbbell Fly
50 lbs: 10 x 4 sets

Unilateral DB Curl
45 lbs: 10 x 3 sets

Tricep Kicback

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The laughs in this thread hahaha. Keep it coming, fellas. The ladies love that too ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The laughs in this thread hahaha. Keep it coming, fellas. The ladies love that too ;)
ladies love the "coming"

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 1 April 2020

WEIGHT: 237.8 lbs

Life Update: I'll preface by saying this is not an April Fool's joke. My dad walked in to get tested for C19 Monday afternoon after having been sick for the previous few days. He was diagnosed with pneumonia in both lungs (he had been hospitalized for it 7 years ago) and placed on a ventilator after oxygen wasn't bringing his levels up. By late evening he had deteriorated severely and was transferred to ICU where he was placed on full life support. The test, obviously, was positive. Due to the current policies in place due to the pandemic nobody is allowed in to see him... My presence on here will likely be scattered. Even if I don't post up I'll still be eating and training as I normally do. Although I will still at least try to keep up on my entries even if I'm not active conversationally speaking. The routine is very helpful and the log is half a diary. I'll be moving back in to my parent's who live close by to help out.

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: Patty Platter (9oz Bison 90%, 3 x Light Muffins)
- Meal 2: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 240g Potato, 100g Cabbage, 25g Carrots, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 5: 3oz Beef 93%, 3oz Beef 96%, 3 x Whole Eggs, 25g Carrots, Riced Cauliflower

Notes:
- Sleep was roughly 6 hours.
- Lowered Diphenhydramine HCL from 50mg to 25mg.

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOG UPDATE: 1 April 2020

WEIGHT: 237.8 lbs

Life Update: I'll preface by saying this is not an April Fool's joke. My dad walked in to get tested for C19 Monday afternoon after having been sick for the previous few days. He was diagnosed with pneumonia in both lungs (he had been hospitalized for it 7 years ago) and placed on a ventilator after oxygen wasn't bringing his levels up. By late evening he had deteriorated severely and was transferred to ICU where he was placed on full life support. The test, obviously, was positive. Due to the current policies in place due to the pandemic nobody is allowed in to see him... My presence on here will likely be scattered. Even if I don't post up I'll still be eating and training as I normally do. Although I will still at least try to keep up on my entries even if I'm not active conversationally speaking. The routine is very helpful and the log is half a diary. I'll be moving back in to my parent's who live close by to help out.

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: Patty Platter (9oz Bison 90%, 3 x Light Muffins)
- Meal 2: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 240g Potato, 100g Cabbage, 25g Carrots, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x Sourdough Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 5: 3oz Beef 93%, 4 x Whole Eggs, 25g Carrots, Riced Cauliflower

Notes:
- Sleep was roughly 6 hours.
- Lowered Diphenhydramine HCL from 50mg to 25mg.
I’m so sorry to hear this. Hope he recovers fast.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn zoo, that's horrible to hear. This kind of stuff never feels "real" until it hits you like a truck. So sorry for you guys and best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad. One positive: if he's got even half the drive that you do (and I expect he does or you wouldnt!), he's got more than a fighting chance to beat this

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HODROXY CHLORIQUIN NOW!! make sure your Dr is on board! its curing people in a matter of hrs!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 2 April 2020

WEIGHT: 234.0 lbs

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 100g Banana
- Meal 2: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 3 x Light Muffins)
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 240g Potato, 25g Carrots, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 93%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 93%, 3 x Light Muffins, 50g Carrots)
- Meal 6: 3oz Beef 96%, 5 x Whole Eeggs, 25g Carrots, 250g Riced cauliflower, 50g Banana

Notes:
-

GYM SESSION: RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves (50 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

RDLs
365 lbs: 8 8 8
315 lbs: 8 8 8

Lying Leg Curl
35 lbs: 7 7 7 7

Seated Calf Raise

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 4 April 2020

WEIGHT: 232.8 lbs

Weight dipped to a new low today. I’ll see how I wake up tomorrow. Definitely looking/feeling a little downsize although training seems unaffected atm.

Squat Day went well. Knees feel good and movement was clean. I replaced the 135 lb sets with a second round of 225.

Working steadily to get moved in at my folks. Luckily they have a large house and I have use of the garage so the gym and warehouse combo is coming along.

Situation is still dire for my dad. They made some progress by being able to turn him onto his stomach. Lying on his back was preventing his lungs from inflating. Bed sores too. Basically they had to turn him or else but previous attempts would make his blood pressure go crazy (he has hypertension).

update: currently on dialysis... he needs this to work in order to be issued some rare medication.

Nutrition:
- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 70g Banana, 70g Blueberries
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 96%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce)
- Meal 4: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 96%, 260g Potato, 100g Cabbage, Lettuce), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x Sourdough Muffins, 60g Carrots)
- Meal 6: 6oz Beef 96%, 2 x Whole Eggs, 1 x Light Muffin, 50g Carr

Notes:
- Sleep was largely sound. Went to bed late and have been busy lately so knocking out was easier. Still doing 25mg zzzquil

GYM SESSION: Squats (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Squats
225 lbs: 6 (WU)
315 lbs: 5 x 5 sets
225 lbs: 10 x 5 sets

Calf Raises
105 lbs: 10 x 5 sets

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AHRT PROJECT: Weekend Week-End Review

WEIGHT: ---

PED PROTOCOL
Only a couple of tweaks to the drugs just so that there is less fucking around. I have been keeping it simple and running a half mil of Test E every-other-day (125mg). GH will be taken subcatenously and fasted upon waking up in the morning every day instead of the pre-bed IM injection on off days. Being forced to stay up an extra two hours past my last meal isn't practical. Rather catch the sleep. Being a little bad and running 20mg of SD twice per week using a pre-bed/waking split on off days. I want to look into the potential for recovery benefits using this pulse.

Injectables:
Testosterone Enanthate: 125mg EOD

Orals:
Proviron: 50mg
Bomb Squad: 600mg (Epiandrosterone)
Superdrol: 20mg (taken twice per week on off days; 10mg before bed and 10mg upon waking; Wed/Sun)

Growth/Peptides:
Generic GH: 5iu - (taken subcutaneously; fasted upon waking up)
TB-500: 0.5mg daily
BPC-157: 0.5mg daily

Fat Loss/Composition:
Assault Team: 600mcg (T2; stim-free burner)
T3: 25mcg
T4: 100mcg

Ancillaries:
Tadalafil: 10mg ED

NUTRITION
Diet hasn't changed much, but here is what I have been eating most consistently during the day. For non-training days I am substituting Meal 1 with a Shake (25g Isolate, 9g Collagen Protein, Overtaining Solution, Swolly instead of eliminating the meal altogether.

- Meal 1: 50g Oatmeal, 50g Isolate, 100g Blueberries (or Banana)
- Meal 3: Burger Bowl (240g Beef 96%, 240g Potato, 100g Mushrooms, 25g Carrots)
- Meal 4: Patty Platter (9oz Beef 96%, 2.25 x English Muffins, 50g Carrots), 50g Banana
- Meal 5: Burger Bowl (160g Beef 96%, 2 x Whole Eggs, 240g Potato, 100g Mushrooms, 25g Carrots)
- Meal 6: 6oz Beef (96%), 2 x Whole Eggs, 1 x English Muffin, 50g Carrots, 50g Banana

TRAINING
Below are the notes for this past week's workouts. Again, prioritizing arm recovery, which is paying off at the time of writing this. Lots of ancillary exercise with my moving out of the apartment. I tried to use this as my post meal exercise. Still try to catch a walk or two though.

Workout #1: Monday
Pull/Back

Trap Bar Deadlift (+8 lbs)
225 lbs: 6 WU)
315 lbs: 4 (WU)
385 lbs: 2 (WU)
451 lbs: 2 (WU)
501 lbs: 3 x 5 sets

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 8 x 3 sets
225 lbs: 12 x 3 sets

Dumbbell Rows - alt no rest
65 lbs: 20 16 12 10
————————————————

Workout #2: Tuesday
Chest/Shoulders/Arms

Unilateral Chest Front Raise (crossover)
45 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

DB Lateral Raise
50 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

Pushups
Body weight: 25 x 4 sets

Dumbbell Front Raises
35 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

Reverse DB Fly
50 lbs: 20 x 4 sets

Unilateral DB Curl
45 lbs: 10 x 3 sets

Tricep Kickback
25 lbs: 12 x 6
————————————————

Workout #3: Thursday
RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves

RDLs
135 lbs: 6 (WU)
315 lbs: 2 (WU)
365 lbs: 8 8 8 6 4

Lying Leg Curl
35 lbs: 7 7 7 7 - unilateral

Seated Calf Raise
105 lbs: 12 x 5 sets

————————————————

Workout #4: Friday
Chest/Shoulders/Arms

Unilateral Chest Front Raise (crossover)
45 lbs: 10 x 4 sets

DB Lateral Raise
50 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

Pushups
Body weight: 25 x 2 sets

Bench Press
135 lbs: 20 x 2 sets

Dumbbell Front Raises
35 lbs: 12 x 4 sets

Reverse DB Fly
50 lbs: 20 x 4 sets

Unilateral DB Curl
35 lbs: 12 x 6 sets

Tricep Kickback
————————————————

Workout #5: Saturday
Squats/Calves

Squats
135 lbs: 6 (WU)
315 lbs: 6 x 7 sets
135 lbs: 20 x 3 sets

Seated Calf Raise
105 lbs: 12 x 5 sets

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How is your dad doing Zoo?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He died on Monday.
I'm so sorry, Zoo. Thoughts and prayers to your family. Just stay focused on being there for your family, and let training be your stress relief....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SO sorry to hear Zoo. Never an easy thing even in the most expected of situations. All the best to you and your family in these awful times.