AgeForce Fat Burner Patch Side Effects

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all. My gf just started on the fat burner patch a little over a week ago and is experiencing fairly pronounced feelings of nausea throughout the day. She only wears the patch for about 7 hours while she sleeps. Anyone else experience similar symptoms and/or have heard of users having this side effect? Oh, and before anyone asks, no, she isn't pregnant. :)

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
ive used them and never had any sides, just a little irritation from the sticky.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the fat loss patch now.. No sides like that whatsoever. Has she added anything else or changes diet?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hasn't changed anything else. She's gonna try 1 day on 2 days off to see if she still experiences the nausea.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hasn't changed anything else. She's gonna try 1 day on 2 days off to see if she still experiences the nausea.
Would wager its the yohimbine, although I'm not sure if or how well its absorbed transdermally...

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey all. My gf just started on the fat burner patch a little over a week ago and is experiencing fairly pronounced feelings of nausea throughout the day. She only wears the patch for about 7 hours while she sleeps. Anyone else experience similar symptoms and/or have heard of users having this side effect? Oh, and before anyone asks, no, she isn't pregnant. :)
We have never had any issues like this from any of our patches. Has your wife ever used any oral product with yohimbine in it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are things going?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
As a female I'd just like to report I have zero feelings of nausea and I'm using the patch every night. Love these patches!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your input

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards