T

true_c

Awards
hey guys, first off - site rocks

second, i know this might not be exactly the question traditionally posed, but i'm wonder at what age these products would be effective. i'm 28 and already did 2 PH cycles (1-ad, 4-ad, 1-test) - very effective, adn i've got a 17 yr old bro who wants to do the same

i dont see ne dangers to it really, but will it be effective? benefits/disadvantages?

thanks
true_c

S

shady

Awards
hey guys, first off - site rocks

second, i know this might not be exactly the question traditionally posed, but i'm wonder at what age these products would be effective. i'm 28 and already did 2 PH cycles (1-ad, 4-ad, 1-test) - very effective, adn i've got a 17 yr old bro who wants to do the same

i dont see ne dangers to it really, but will it be effective? benefits/disadvantages?

thanks
true_c
he should wait intell he is atleast 21 . at 17 his body should be making plenty of its own test .and doing a cycle this early can mess with your growth plates . also you should try to get as far as you can with out doing PH's . just my .02's . holla

T

true_c

Awards
LDC - when you said he should wait til he reaches his "natural abiliy" - do u mean wait til he's stopped growing, like 18, or prolly more like 19, or, do u mean his bodies natural potential as far as maximum muscle mass goes?

im just lookin for clarification, because if 21 is pushin it, well, he certainly wont hit his potential be then...

i dunno, im srry, i just dont know exactly what ur sayin

S

shady

Awards
i would say that ldc ways saying his mucle growth potintial .

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
repeating what everyone has been sayin'. i considered ph back in my senior year of hs (4 years back) and decided strongly for waiting couple of years mainly due to the growth factor, and secondly for the natural test that should be standard and kickin for such a youngin'. im glad i was smart and more importantly patient for my time. now, the time has come :D

D

deaconbill

Awards
I agree with the others.  Have him wait until he is older.  When I was his age I had so much more going for me the test wasn't needed.  Don't want to take on the chance of stunting his grow in height.  What good would huge muscles be if you were as tall as Mini-me.  LOL

B

Blazer88

Awards
Back when I was 17, andro seemed like muscle in a bottle. But I was able to hold off until my first small cycle of 4-ad last year. Now that I'm 21 and have been training for 6 years, I look forward to my 1-test cycle coming up shortly. But as said, it's better to wait than have to take the chance of screwing something up, not worth it to me.