after my cycle ? evolution stack

wheels

Awards
  • Established
How long after a hormonal cycle must I wait before starting the evolution stack ?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long after a hormonal cycle must I wait before starting the evolution stack ?

I dont know because I dont do "cycles" and we do not condone the "cycle info" in our forum on AM :) Please ask this in the steroid forum.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Wheels, I think you'll be fine running JW and Restore during your first 4 weeks of pct. After that point I would venture to say that "should" be alright to start using Bad Ass Mass for the next 4 weeks. However, due to some minor, yet insignificant inhibition of the HPTA from BAM, you'll want to run either JW or Restore along side with BAM if you chose to start BAM after your 4 week pct.

You have two things to consider. Given that you just restarted your HPTA, using BAM may not be the best choice to use after pct. But then again, Author says that the inhibition of the HPTA from BAM is so insignificant that it shouldn't matter. So again, if you do run BAM after a pct, I think it's best to run it with a product that has an AI in it like JW or Restore.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Wheels, I think you'll be fine running JW and Restore during your first 4 weeks of post cycle therapy. After that point I would venture to say that "should" be alright to start using Bad Ass Mass for the next 4 weeks. However, due to some minor, yet insignificant inhibition of the HPTA from BAM, you'll want to run either JW or Restore along side with BAM if you chose to start BAM after your 4 week post cycle therapy.

You have two things to consider. Given that you just restarted your HPTA, using BAM may not be the best choice to use after post cycle therapy. But then again, Author says that the inhibition of the HPTA from BAM is so insignificant that it shouldn't matter. So again, if you do run BAM after a post cycle therapy, I think it's best to run it with a product that has an AI in it like JW or Restore.
I would like to thank you very much for your help.what would be the best time to use the evolution stack before or after and why ?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank you very much for your help.what would be the best time to use the evolution stack before or after and why ?
Before or after what? Your hormonal cycle? Per the wishes of ALR Industries, let's not go into the details of your cycle or the name of the compound you'll be using. :)

At this point I'm not sure if running the evolution stack before a hormonal cycle would be any better than running it after. I have my speculations and reasons for each, but not I'm not positive enough on either to really discuss. I am leaning towards "after" however, as the benefits of each product can really assist you after a cycle (and in the case of BAM, after pct has concluded).