Advice on PH's?

sh11k

Awards
Hey everyone. I just wanted to get your thoughts/advice on the below cycle. I have been lifting for about ten years now.

Havoc: 30/30/40/50
4 andro: run the same time as Havoc
Cycle assist during cycle
Tudca during cycle
Fish Oil/ Multi Vitamin/ Pre Workout during cycle

Plan on running the cycle 4 to 5 weeks.

Post Cycle:
Clomid: 50/50/25/12.5/12.5 - taper off
Cycle assist
Tudca
Blackstone Labs PCT V
Fish oils/ Multi/ Pre workout

Run erase pro + after 4 weeks of PCT - maybe run it during cycle if any gyno affects.

Running a week of cycle assist now before cycle.

Appreciate any advice you have.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd go inverse ai/serm something like this but you can play with dosage

50/50/25/25
0/0/ai/ai/ai/ai

sh11k

Awards
I'd go inverse ai/serm something like this but you can play with dosage

50/50/25/25
0/0/ai/ai/ai/ai
Appreciate the quick response. This is helpful. I was wondering if the cycle is to short? This will be my first but I think I will get some good results.

sh11k

Awards
Appreciate the quick response. This is helpful. I was wondering if the cycle is to short? This will be my first but I think I will get some good results.
Also, is the erase pro + to much? I have it in the bag incase I feel any gyno during the cycle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, is the erase pro + to much? I have it in the bag incase I feel any gyno during the cycle.
You should have a real AI on hand any time you play with hormonal ped's. Exemestane would be my recommendation. If the Erase Pro+ is the PES product I just Googled, then I don't expect it to do much to oestrogen.

I would do the Clomid like @EpiStrong said if you want to do the tapering down. 50/50/50/50 would be fine too.

Using an AI on pct is a bit meh. It's many times not needed, but if want to be sure no high rebound E occurs and not trusting your ability to monitor sides and then take an AI, then the scheme @EpiStrong laid out is the way to do it. Epistane is known to give rebound E issues to some. AI on cycle is most likely not needed. Epistane is very dry (but like said, AI should be on hand from the beginning).

Typical Epistane cycle lenght is 4-6 weeks, so your cycle lenght looks fine. Dosing looks fine too. I'm thinking 50 sounds a bit high, but you can start the way you have it laid out and monitor results and sides and go up as planned if feel like it. Just remember more is not allways better and Epi can be a bit rough to some users.

I got the sense that this is your first ped cycle, so I'm expecting a big rise in strenght coming fast with the Epi. Make sure you have your joint support ready as Epi is also dry like already mentioned. I like Cissus myself.