Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Just got the below ready to rock:

Iconic - Sustain Alpha
Iconic - Iconogenin
OL's Elim1nate

I was wondering, can I apply Sustain Alpha and Iconogenin at the same time after my post workout shower in the am? I usually workout at 6a. Finish by 7am. Get daughter ready for school and go to work etc. So I'm just essentially looking for timing on all above, from you wonderful salmons of knowledge here.

El1minate I'll take with post workout meal, lunch and dinner as I've seen some negative reports taking this pre workout.

Thanks ladies and lads
Branquey

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t Sustain supposed to be an AI? Why are you taking 2 AIs? As far as application, applying at the same time should be fine, but to be safe, I would probably apply to different areas of the body so you aren’t trying to flood one patch of skin with active ingredients.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's the thing, I didn't think Sustain was actually marketed as an AI. I've read "Libido/Test Booster and minimal AI properties" and everything to the contrary, so it's very confusing. And people stack it with Dermacrine too...
So drop the Elim1nate, you reckon?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the thing, I didn't think Sustain was actually marketed as an AI. I've read "Libido/Test Booster and minimal AI properties" and everything to the contrary, so it's very confusing. And people stack it with Dermacrine too...
So drop the Elim1nate, you reckon?
It’s not an ai. All 3 products are fine to be used simultaneously. Applying both after your shower is fine just try and spread application sites. I notice a nice uptick in energy when applying sustain alpha before working out but given your schedule it’s probably best to just apply both after.