Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
ADRENALEAN: Coming Soon From Designer Supplements

Ingredient profile coming soon.
FAQ coming soon.
Testers coming soon.

Writeup teaser coming....now.

"Next Generation?" No thanks. With Adrenalean, Designer Supplements goes one step further and introduces the future of stimulating fatburners and carves its own niche in the weight loss industry both for competitive athletes, as well as the average individual aiming to shed some pounds. Adrenalean truly is the very best fat burning product designed to date as it is not simply a collection of stimulating compound aimed to make you 'feel' like you're losing weight, it actually helps you lose weight! Each individual component of the product has been carefully researched for effectiveness and the suitable dose, and has been combined with synergistic compounds that make Adrenalean unbeatable. Beginning with the Euphroamine formula, Designer Supplements introduces another potent fatloss ingredient to the industry......

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sweeeet. I wanna see whats in this bad boy.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
might pick this 1 up for my mom lol
she needs something like this!

Lander

Lander

Awards
Hrmm another quality product from Designer! I look forward to giving this a shot, will it be out soon? I was going to buy some Lean Extreme but I think I will wait for this.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hrmm another quality product from Designer! I look forward to giving this a shot, will it be out soon? I was going to buy some Lean Extreme but I think I will wait for this.
Probably a good idea,as I suppose this should be better or at least an improvement!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
About 2-3 weeks is what we are being told.. Could always stack the LeanX with the Adrenalean.

Adrenalean is basically the Basic Cuts replacement..

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
As awesome as this looks gxr 2 will still be what Im most excited for. On a similar note Ive got another bottle of Act X coming in the mail, Im gunna do an unsponcored log starting tomorrow.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
About 2-3 weeks is what we are being told.. Could always stack the LeanX with the Adrenalean.

Adrenalean is basically the Basic Cuts replacement..
thanks appreciate the info. Any idea how much this will cost i'm guessing 40-50 bucks.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
As awesome as this looks gxr 2 will still be what Im most excited for. On a similar note Ive got another bottle of Act X coming in the mail, Im gunna do an unsponcored log starting tomorrow.
Definitely PM the link! Ill definitely following along. ActX is Great stuff!!

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
i actually first saw this on a muscle fitness magazine.
pretty damn nice.

any testing for this?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
MMM...Catchy!

DS creates quality stuff so I'm curious to see what the ingredients are. The name is catchy too.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
thanks appreciate the info. Any idea how much this will cost i'm guessing 40-50 bucks.
Just got the word that MSRP is 47.99. Which should have sites like NP pricing it very competitively (in the low to mid 30's I would assume).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Designer Supplements has a great product line-up. Adrenalean sounds like a winner. Let's get more details! :D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i would luv to try this. I would stack it with lean xtreme without a doubt

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
This is the best product name I have heard in quite some time and coming from DS it should be a heck of a good product.