Additions to BPC and TB500

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of you have probably already heard me whining about a lingering shoulder issue, so I’ll try to keep this brief. I have some edema in the lateral end of my clavicle (closest to the shoulder), mild acromioclavicular osteoarthritis in the same area, and tendinosis in my rotator. I’ve been pinning 250mcg of BPC-157 daily, as well as 5mg of TB-500 (this is my first experience with TB) spread throughout the week (every other day with Sunday and Monday being consecutive TB days). Pinning the injured deltoid with half inch slin pins and I figure I’m reaching deep sub-q to shallow IM. I also added 20g of collagen daily, as well as 12.5mg of Anavar daily to help with collagen synthesis. I routinely take UCII and a couple joint supports as well as Apex Helios. I initially ceased upper body training, but started light movements only to find I’m not there yet. So I’m back to legs only with cardio and core throughout the week.

First things first, do you guys see any issues regarding doses of BPC and TB (I’ve heard higher doses for TB)? Second, are there some additions you guys can think of to help this along? Additional peptides, GH? I’m really out of my element here as I’ve never had issues with shoulders and my numerous knee injuries all required surgery with some BPC sprinkled on top. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are already using BPC, TB, anavar, and collagen, GH is the next addition to improve healing. Have you tried including a good cissus extract, and taking upwards of 9g of optiMSM per day?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are already using BPC, TB, anavar, and collagen, GH is the next addition to improve healing. Have you tried including a good cissus extract, and taking upwards of 9g of optiMSM per day?
I take 1,600mg of SNS cissus twice daily (one of my staples). I use Orange Triad as my multi, which has some MSM, and another dedicated joint support that has MSM. Neither of those specifically say they use optiMSM. I’ll have to check that out. Any pointers on a brand, or is that the brand?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take 1,600mg of SNS cissus twice daily (one of my staples). I use Orange Triad as my multi, which has some MSM, and another dedicated joint support that has MSM. Neither of those specifically say they use optiMSM. I’ll have to check that out. Any pointers on a brand, or is that the brand?
I use Jarrow optiMSM I get off Amazon. Like a 2lb tub. Lasts a long time. Does the SNS cissus make a noticeable difference? I've used primaforce cissus and Super Cissus. The primaforce did nothing, but the Super Cissus worked great.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Jarrow optiMSM I get off Amazon. Like a 2lb tub. Lasts a long time. Does the SNS cissus make a noticeable difference? I've used primaforce cissus and Super Cissus. The primaforce did nothing, but the Super Cissus worked great.
Thanks bro! I love Jarrow, should have known if it was single ingredient, they’d have it. Ya I think SNS cissus makes a difference. I used a few other brands and never really got anything out of them. Tried a bottle of the SNS version once and parked on it; have used it as a staple for a while now. Seems to help me with my terrible knees at least. That and some goofy joint support supplement I stumbled upon while digging through Amazon. I’ll grab a bottle of the Jarrow optiMSM now and add it when it gets here. Guess I’ll grab some GH as well and start reading up on it. One of those things I’ve never used.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bro! I love Jarrow, should have known if it was single ingredient, they’d have it. Ya I think SNS cissus makes a difference. I used a few other brands and never really got anything out of them. Tried a bottle of the SNS version once and parked on it; have used it as a staple for a while now. Seems to help me with my terrible knees at least. That and some goofy joint support supplement I stumbled upon while digging through Amazon. I’ll grab a bottle of the Jarrow optiMSM now and add it when it gets here. Guess I’ll grab some GH as well and start reading up on it. One of those things I’ve never used.
I hope all this makes a difference in time. A bum shoulder is one of the worst things to have when you love to lift weights.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope all this makes a difference in time. A bum shoulder is one of the worst things to have when you love to lift weights.
I’m hoping it will too man, because this blows. Like I’ve said before, it’s not very painful at all, but very, very inconvenient and annoying. It seems like I’m one wrong move away from something serious, so I just need to stay away from weights for a while. Easier said than done….But I do appreciate your pointers brother!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well sh!t, now I know what you meant by it lasting a long time! This is the smallest scooper I’ve ever seen 😆
B787964A-4609-4D9C-8F94-60D20D8F12FC.jpeg