Adding muscle on PCT

Whriley67

Awards
I have looked all over for answers to “can you build muscle on pct?”
And seems the responses devolve into discussions on fat and genetic potential.

what I want to know is
1. After the last test pin, and when pct starts, what natural test boosters actually work and will allow you to maintain muscle and or add muscle.

ive been on test e and I’m into week 9 with 3 to go. Sides consist of “running hot” after resting heart rate and a flushed look from time to time.

ive added 23# and lost about5# of fat
I know I’ve added water weight in the muscle.

what I’d like, along with every other guy, is to maintain as much strength and muscle as possible. Size would be great too but as the water goes the weight goes.

aside from the pct for estrogen and restarting the boys (can’t get straight answers on where to find legit hcg or if it’s safe) but what else to take on a pct to build/maintain muscle mass?

I’ll change up the workout too if you think it makes sense to get the muscles out of a 12 week habit

Have made gains every single week except when I strain a muscle (hams seem to be easily tweaked in lunges)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pure Rawz is a sponsor, and sells legit HCG. Now, that is not something you want to use in PCT. That is something to use before PCT (SERM), as HCG is suppressive to LH production. I believe it would be a good idea to use it if you are thinking about continuing, or at least maintaining gains.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apart from using a SERM to kickstart test after the test ester clears, you could maintain or add via the IGF pathway. Running MK677 or peptides GHRP2 and modGRF (CJC non DAC), will yield much higher GH levels, leading to higher IGF levels, and that is anabolic. You could add IGF spot injections, as that is anabolic. You could take an anti cortisol, like Invictus, by Iron Legion. You could add in some natural anabolic, like the new Androgin by Black Lion Research.

Invest in a hefty PCT, if you want to at least keep what you have gained.

Whriley67

Awards
Pure Rawz is a sponsor, and sells legit HCG. Now, that is not something you want to use in PCT. That is something to use before PCT (SERM), as HCG is suppressive to LH production. I believe it would be a good idea to use it if you are thinking about continuing, or at least maintaining gains.
I understood hcg is suggested as soon as last pin of test. Until it’s gone then start pct because hcg started lh and signaled gonads to restart and grow

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understood hcg is suggested as soon as last pin of test. Until it’s gone then start pct because hcg started lh and signaled gonads to restart and grow
HCG mimics LH. So it will suppress your own LH. But it's perfectly fine to use before a SERM to get the gonads going.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it depends most on what kind of the cycle was, how fast is the hormonal recovery if not on trt/cruising and on the experience level of the lifter. But generally I would say no, it would be very hard to make gains in pct. Minimizing gains lost is usually the goal.

Here's some discussion on the topic:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey bro, do you know if Pure Rawz has a rep here in AM?