activate xtreme, triazole question!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I ran out and my new bottles are the way but i havent taken either pill for about a week were the first bottles a waist since im having like a week off in between bottles?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wait another week and then resume... = profit? was it not one of the best 4 weeks of your life?? then no of course not, you havnt wasted a thing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I take triazole on TRT androderm patch ?

What about activate to free up the new test I'm getting.. My free test was 28 at last BW.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on TRT for 2 months and am taking 3 caps of Triazole per day to combat potential excessive aromatization. I get my latest BW results next week so i'll have a better idea then of what my E2 levels are. I'm on 200mg per week of test enanthate btw.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on TRT for 2 months and am taking 3 caps of Triazole per day to combat potential excessive aromatization. I get my latest BW results next week so i'll have a better idea then of what my E2 levels are. I'm on 200mg per week of test enanthate btw.
Cool please post results!

My 2mg patch boosted me from 288 to 679 in 2 weeks! And free test is now mid normal range :) ii feel like a champ

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool please post results!

My 2mg patch boosted me from 288 to 679 in 2 weeks! And free test is now mid normal range :) ii feel like a champ
Great, glad to hear you're having success with it. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I started my TRT about a month b4 i turned 43; my total test was around 225 :(

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, glad to hear you're having success with it. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I started my TRT about a month b4 i turned 43; my total test was around 225 :(
Turned 24 in sept.. :( lol

It was caused by an endocrine shutdown at age 17-18 due to anorexia

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turned 24 in sept.. :( lol

It was caused by an endocrine shutdown at age 17-18 due to anorexia
Really? That's crazy bro....but again, glad the TRT is treating you well. I will definitely post my bw results after i see my doc next Friday. Btw he's gonna prescribe an AI, Arimidex i think, if the Triazole isn't enough to control my E2 levels.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? That's crazy bro....but again, glad the TRT is treating you well. I will definitely post my bw results after i see my doc next Friday. Btw he's gonna prescribe an AI, Arimidex i think, if the Triazole isn't enough to control my E2 levels.
Gotcha. Did u ever try anything else OTC to control it?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Did u ever try anything else OTC to control it?
No, just Triazole so far....i have Erase and a bottle of original Reversitol I may try next....that is, unless my doc gives me a script for Arimidex next week. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, just Triazole so far....i have Erase and a bottle of original Reversitol I may try next....that is, unless my doc gives me a script for Arimidex next week. :)
Yea I am an erase guy but I've always been curious about tzole which is y I'm curious to see you bloods results