Abnormally high e2

Dmulv21

Awards
Recent bloods showed that my e2 is abnormally high, 83.4 pg/ml. My doctor refuses to treat it since I am not experiencing any obvious side effects, but I am concerned and would like to lower it while cutting. As a lifelong natty, what would be the best AI to use and at what dosage/frequency?

Appreciate the help.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recent bloods showed that my e2 is abnormally high, 83.4 pg/ml. My doctor refuses to treat it since I am not experiencing any obvious side effects, but I am concerned and would like to lower it while cutting. As a lifelong natty, what would be the best AI to use and at what dosage/frequency?

Appreciate the help.
Need to see the rest of your bloodwork.

Dmulv21

Awards
Need to see the rest of your bloodwork.
Cholesterol 202
Triglycerides 67
Hdl chol 80
Vldl chol 13
Ldl chol 109
Tsh 6.2
T4 8.8
T3 uptake 31
Free thyroxine 2.7
Test, serum 541
Free test 14.3
Igf1 224
Glucose 88
BUN 29
Creatinine 1.13
Bilirubin .4
AST ( SGOT) 41
ALT (SGTP) 57

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would get retested for just e2. Get a lab request online, and get it rechecked. Wouldn't administer anything until you get it checked out again.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Address your gut biome and liver will address estrogen. We see this pattern on a daily basis Where is your shbg?
Your body is in a cell danger response so it’s shifting metabolism down ward as a protective mechanism why TSH is high. You have a hidden stressor and your liver is screaming for help
Further evaluation of ft3 and ft4 along with antibodies and revere t3 is required.
Suggest Dutch 24 hour urine test to look deeper into adrenals and hormone issues along with Gimaps. By regulating night time norepinephrine you reduce the aromatase activity and boost your total testosterone by increasing LH

Dmulv21

Awards
Thank you guys for the responses, I will retest with the Dutch test and address those issues