Ab Magic

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have taken a week off from lifting, been swimming in the pool every few days and changed my diet in the last few days to:

Groats in the morning

Chicken/Broccoli/TBSP of Olive Oil when I get hungry

The same a few hours later, maybe turkey or salmon instead of chicken

same

same

I don't force feed, I eat when I'm hungry. I might throw in an apple here or there or walnuts, almonds.

I have lost 4 lbs and my abs are definitely more visible. I'm taking Dandelion root to cleanse and a multi when I remember to take it. Zero digestive problems unlike in the past. I will be adding more groats when I get back to lifting.

Note: I am taking NO fatburners at this time.

Why did I post this? Too many people are relying on fatburners instead of a boring diet to lose fat. Add other greens like asparagus and fats like coconut oil and it's still a boring diet.........but effective.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
yea use yourself as the fat burner, good job Mach :cheers:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I have taken a week off from lifting, been swimming in the pool every few days and changed my diet in the last few days to:

Groats in the morning

Chicken/Broccoli/TBSP of Olive Oil when I get hungry

The same a few hours later, maybe turkey or salmon instead of chicken

same

same

I don't force feed, I eat when I'm hungry. I might throw in an apple here or there or walnuts, almonds.

I have lost 4 lbs and my abs are definitely more visible. I'm taking Dandelion root to cleanse and a multi when I remember to take it. Zero digestive problems unlike in the past. I will be adding more groats when I get back to lifting.

Note: I am taking NO fatburners at this time.

Why did I post this? Too many people are relying on fatburners instead of a boring diet to lose fat. Add other greens like asparagus and fats like coconut oil and it's still a boring diet.........but effective.
:goodpost:

Everybody wants the quick fix!

I have NO issues w/ people who use supplements (as do I), but as you allude to, they are SUPPLEMENTS to a dialed in diet and exercise program.

I love thes posts where people say stuff like, "what's the best fatburner or aas or designer to lose fat...I'm 25% BF and I just started exercising and I try to eat right when I can!!! What will get me ripped at 10%BF in the next 2 weeks???"

:blink::blink::blink:

Eat less...do more.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I get my oat groats from Whole Foods in the bulk bins. I wrote up a huge paragraph for you guys and I lost it somehow. Anyway I'll keep updating as my diet progresses. Oh yea, I use supps and like them but people rely on them too much. I like helping people spread out their supplement dollars. I will soon be drinking most of my protein for the day(Not protein shakes) If you are reading this bionic, I don't think we are allowed to say from where. Squeaks, I now present you with Groats! If you get some from Whole Foods, follow the directions on the bin and add some healthy butter alternative and shazam, tasty goodness.
Oats

lilanimal

Awards
groats look crnchy, do they taste better at all?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
groats look crnchy, do they taste better at all?

Do you mean bitter? No, They actually taste better than bitter.:D Groats taste like Oats but better,kinda creamy yet a little crunchy and great with a little butter. My wife likes to put blueberries and maple syrup in them. I cook them for about 30 min. between warm and low once they start to boil. Watch them because I have had them boil over before. Just follow the directions on the bin when you scoop them out. I will never go without my groats, they rock:head: , plain and simple.