a question about alleged natural races that they say they do

mp420

Awards
a question about alleged natural races that they say they do

these people who compete, say that they are all natural, that for me it is impossible, I am also enclosing the substances prohibited in the category,

the question I want to ask, since they are all doped and I don't like lies, as they do for any checks .......

2019 WNBF & Affiliate Banned Substance List
CHECK ALL SUPPLEMENT INGREDIENT LISTS BEFORE USING THEM!
THE FOLLOWING SUBSTANCES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS ARE BANNED AND THEIR
USE CONSTITUTES GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL FROM COMPETITIONS AND
SUSPENSION FROM MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES FOR A PERIOD OF TEN (10) YEARS
FROM THE FAILURE DATE.
ANABOLIC AGENTS, HORMONAL PRECURSORS and METABOLITES (including, but not
limited to)
1-Androstendiol/1-Androstendione/1-Testosterone, 4-Hydroxytestosterone (Formestane),
6a-Methylandrostendione, Androstendiol/Androstendione, Bolasterone, Boldenone,
Calusterone, Clenbutorol, Clostebol, Danazol, Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT),
Dhydrochloromethyltestosterone (DHCMT)/CHIOROMESTERONE, Drostanolone,
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, Fluoxymesterone, Formebolone, Furazabol, Halodrol, Mestanolone,
Mesterolone, Methandrostenolone/Methandienone, Methandriol, Methasterone, Methenolone,
Methyl-1-testosterone, Methyltestosterone, Mibolerone,
Nandrolone/19-Norandrostendione/19-Norandrostendiol, Norclostebol, Norethandrolone,
Oxabolone, Oxandrolone, Oxymesterone, Oxymetholone, Prostanozol, Stanozolol, Stenbolone,
Testolactone, Trenbolone, T3 (Liothyronine sodium, Cytomel. T4 (Levothyroxine, Synthroid).
TESTOSTERONE – in any form (injections/patches/gels/pellets) for any reason, even if
prescribed.
TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE (T/E) RATIO – A testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E)
ratio of 6/1 or greater is considered a positive detection of exogenous testosterone (or
testosterone precursor) use.
GROWTH HORMONES - Pharmaceutical Human Growth Hormone (HGH), Human Chorionic
Gonadrotropin (HCG), Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Somatropin
PRO-HORMONES, PRO-STEROIDS, PRE-CURSORS, METABOLITES, DERIVATIVES AND
RELATED COMPOUNDS (including but not limited to) –insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1, oral
spray or sublingual GH compounds of pharmaceutical (recombinant DNA technology) origin,
6OXO; 6OXOandrostenetrione; 2a, 17adimethyl17ß-hydroxy5aandrostan3one; 3,
17ketoetiocholtriene; 1,4,6androstatriene3, 17dione; 3Alpha (5aandrostane-3a, 17bdiol).
Any athlete who is NEW to the federation must have not used any pro-hormones for at
least two (2) years before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for the first
time.
PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS – Acetazolamide, Amiloride, Bendroflumethiazide, Bumetanide,
Canrenone, Chlorothiazide, Chlorthalidone, Clopamide, Cyclothiazide, Dichlorphenamide,
Ethacrynic Acid, Furosemide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Hydroflumethiazide,Triamterene.
Prescription diuretics, even when physician prescribed cannot be used for 3 months prior to
competitions (excluding heart medications).
Spironolactone (for acne is abstinence for 2 weeks).
STIMULANTS (included but not limited to) amphetamines, methamphetamines (speed),
Cocaine, Modafinil, Ephedra/Ephedrine/Ma-Huang, DMAA
(Methylhexanamine,1,3-dimethylamylamine, geranium), and fat burning prohormone derivatives
such as 3, 17dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one (A7D), and
3,17-dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one, diethylcarbonate (A7E).
CLENBUTEROL – 2 Years before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for the first
time.
Any athletes who are new to the INBF/WNBF or international affiliate federation must have not
used any stimulants for 3 months before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for
the first time.
MUSCLE IMPLANTS
MASKING AGENTS (chemicals/drugs for the purpose of deceiving or passing the polygraph or
urine test) such as Epitestosterone or Probenecid
The use of the following substances is Disallowed after July 1, 2016
• SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) (e.g. andarine, cardarine, ostarine,
tibolone, zeranol, zilpaterol)
• SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) (e.g. raloxifene, tamoxifen, toremifene)
• 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol)
• DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone, 3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one,
• 3-beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3-beta- Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one,
• 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one
• 7-keto-DHEA (7-oxo-DHEA, 7-ketodehydroepiandrosterone,
• 7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone (7-oxo-DHEA), 7α-hydroxy-DHEA, 7β-hydroxy-DHEA
The presence of any banned substance in urine, regardless of the cause, is ruled as positive
and considered a failure.
By signing this form, I agree that I have read the full list of banned substances, and I have
researched any questions or uncertainties regarding supplements and the drug testing
procedures. I am responsible for my supplement usage, and understand the polygraph
and urinalysis testing results are binding and conclusive. I also acknowledge that after
signing this form I will at no point use anything on the banned substance list, or I will
sacrifice my eligibility for a duration of 10 years.
Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: __________