A New Breed of Beast

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! It was nice to meet you!
It was good to meet you as well. I've got to admit that it caught me off gaurd when two people I've never seen before come up to me and call me by name.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was good to meet you as well. I've got to admit that it caught me off gaurd when two people I've never seen before come up to me and call me by name.
LOL well I didn't know if you would recognise me from my avi here or at lean bulk.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from a brutal back and chest hypertrophy session with the man, the myth, the striated glutes while bulking Ben (Semper27) Goins.

We destroyed it today and definately took things to another level. Ben is coming off of a cut and seriously looks better than most people do on stage. He has made some major improvements to his arms, back, and chest this year. His quads look like an anatomy chart.

Let's see if I can recall what we did. Every thing was for 12-15 reps, except the massive dropset to 50 reps per side on 1 arm seated rows.

Back
Rack Chins 3 sets
Flite Machine Pulldowns 3 sets
Machine Rows 3 sets
1 Arm Seated Cable Rows 3 sets last set dropset to 50 reps
Nautilus Pullovers

Chest
Incline DB Press 4 sets moving down in incline on each set
Hammer Strength Chest Press 3 sets
Incline Cable Flies 3 sets
Chest Stretch
Negative Pushups with Explosive Push

Of course as we always do we did pauses and slow negatives at various times during all exercises.

I am still spent from the workout. By the time we got to chest I was seriously numb, but the pump, oh the pump was SUPREME today. Swollen and shaped exactly the way I see it in my head.

Even I had a glute striation. At least the flu was good for something.

I tried to take some pics, but my hands were pretty shakey.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
LOL well I didn't know if you would recognise me from my avi here or at lean bulk.
Your hair is longer in the avi. I'd have to say you are pretty lean, whether bulking or not.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
Whoops. I meant Ironmass....I go to lean bulk too. Yeah my hair was longer..
I haven't been to Ironmass for a while. I guess I felt old posting in the 30+ section. I'm 35, but I usually feel like I'm about 12. :)

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-7-08

Deadlifts
135x10
2x225x3
275x3
10x335x3

Cardio
Pre 10 mins on treadmill
Post 20 mins on bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Fish Oil
GLA
Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide

This was one of the toughest workouts I have ever done. Definately a gut check. It is still very clear that my deadlift mechanics need some work. I might not raise the pounds next week due to my less than perfect form.

On the brighter side, my back is going to respond so well to this program. I know this just from the way it felt between sets. I will be taking tomorrow off since I have already pretty much done my deadlift assist workout yesterday. A little rest for a lot of growth. I can't wait to squat on Monday.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-10-08

ATM Squats
135x10
225x3
225x3
10x245x3

Cardio
Pre 10 mins on treadmill
Post 20 mins on bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Fish Oil
GLA
Muscle Milk RTD's (until my Ultra Peptide and Substance WPI is delivered)

Today had an extra challenge, because my back is slightly out of line. I really had to keep my abs tight and control my descent. Good news is I did all 10 sets with 10 more pounds than last week.

I've added Dialene 4 back into the mix today. I know most people are now going, what???? You didn't use it while cutting, but are while bulking????

Yes. The goal of the bulk is to gain MUSCLE NOT FAT. I know some fat will come, I want to keep it to a minimum. I took the Dialene 4 before my cardio and sweat my ass off. It was great. My quads are regaining some vascularity which I hope will stay throughout the bulk.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-11-08
Squat Assist Day

Wide Leg Press
250x20
400x15
3x650x12

Leg Ext.
3x150x12

BB Lunges
115x10
115x11
115x10

Ab Bench Crunches

Cable Crunches
100x100

High Pulley Twists
40x25

Low Pulley Twists
40x20

Seated Calf Raises
130x25
130x22
130x12
Left Leg Only
90x4
45x25

Bonus Round
Forearms
DB Wrist Curls
35x15
35x16

Cross Body Hammer Curls
25x15
25x10

Cardio
10 mins pre on treadmill
20 mins post on bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Fish Oil
GLA
Muscle Milk RTD's (until my Ultra Peptide and Substance WPI are delivered)

My back is still pretty tweaked and I'm concerned about Friday's deadlifts. Worst case scenario I'll just massively deload and work on my form. I was plannning on dropping a few pounds anyway to work on my form.

BB Lunges continue to be a challenge. Part of it is more respitory than muscular. I could really feel my hams while doing these today in a way I've never felt them before. By contest time in '09, I'll have some sick separation back there.

Tomorrow is Bench day. Hopefully my back won't impede me moving some pounds.

Now that I'm back on pure CHA I've dropped quite a bit of water and glycogen already this week (188 this morning), so I will probably add 5 grams of fat to at least 3 meals. I'm getting pretty ripped, but now is the time to get THICK.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-12-08

Bench Press
135x10
185x3
185x3
10x210x3

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Dialene 4
Fish Oil
GLA
Substance WPI

The last 4 sets were tough. I am really learning alot about my mechanics from this program. The pause at the bottom of the reps really slows down my negative and I can even tell where my tension is off on the negative portion. My left pec fires before the right and my left side is stronger right before lockout. I'm definately going to work to even my force production on this movement.

Oh and the pump from these 10 sets was tremendous. I know my pecs are going to get THICK in the next 11 weeks.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-13-08

Bench Assist

Hammer Strength Behind the Neck Press
35x10
3x65x12

CG Bench Press
115x10
135x12
145x10
145x11

Vince Giordna Style Dips
6 RP 2

V-Bar Triceps Pushdown
150x12
150x11
150x10

Bonus Round
1 Arm Cable Laterals
3x30x12

Seated Twists
2x20x50

Leg Raises

Leg Press Calf Ext.
250x36
250x30
250x26

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Dialene 4
Fish Oil
GLA
Substance WPI

Bench assist was a tough day, but the PUMP was THICK. I dropped some pounds from the CG Bench to focus soley on my tris. The dips were difficult since my pecs are pretty much spent from yesterday, but I got a great contraction on the ones I was able to do. THICK PECS!!!

I decided to throw in a little more delt work, because I want to be wide and thick.

The Leg Press Calf Extensions were a great change. They BURNT!!!

Tomorrow is Deadlift day. Depending on how my back feels I might have to take a few pounds off, but working on my form will go a long way to gaining strength.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-14-08
Deadlifts
135x10
2x225x3
275x3
15x315x3

Cardio
Pre 10 mins on treadmill
Post 20 mins on bike

I forgot to list yesterday's cardio which was the same as today.

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Dialene 4
Fish Oil
GLA
Substance WPI

My back held up amazingly well today. Lots of work on form. Since I decreased the load I increased the volume. By the time I got to set 8 I decided to take a page from The Bunny and Semper 27's book and go into the bonus round for 5 extra sets.

THIS IS HOW WE DO!!!

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-15-08
Deadlift Assist
Rack Chins
25x12
25x10

1 Arm Seated Cable Rows
3x60x15

Straight Arm Pulldowns
120x15
130x15
140x13

Lying Leg Curls
110x12
110x10
100x10

Cable Curls
3x110x12

Bonus
Cross Body Hammer Curls
2x20x15

Leg Raises

Donkey Calf Machine Raises
285x16
285x15
285x15

Cardio
10 mins Pre on Treadmill
20 mins Post on Bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Dialene 4
Fish Oil
GLA
Substance WPI

Great day. My hamstrings were toast from yesterday's marathon deadlifting and my back was still swollen. I still have a bit of pain in my left elbow on Rack Chins and Curls, but the extra rest it gets on this program will help me heal. My back really blew up today. Front Lat Spread was better than ever. Oddly enough, I am still leaning out the first week into my bulk. My vascularity is increasing and my abs are looking better than they did the weekend of the Arnold.

I'd have to say it's from the amount of effort this program takes coupled with going back to a pure CHA diet and taking Dialene 4 before cardio. I HIGHLY suggest that everyone try taking 3 Dialene right before your post workout cardio. You will sweat like you never have before.

I'll weigh in tomorrow, but regardless of the weight I'll go up to 30g of fat for my 6 meals. Who knows, if I time it right I might add a 7th meal as well.

GROW TIME!!!

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-17-08

ATM Squats
135x10
225x3
225x3
10x255x3

Bonus
155x20

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Dialene 4
GLA
Fish oil

Strength is steadily improving. Had one of those day when even your chest gets pumped while squatting. Decided to go for a huge pump/burn set after my 10x3 was finished. Posed my legs hard for about 5 minutes after squatting. It HURT. Getting more quad vascularity every week.

I'm noticing more people squatting and deadlifting at the gym and it makes me feel good to know that people are catching on to the fact that it takes more than working chest and biceps to have a complete physique. What made me feel even better was seeing someone who I don't know with a jug of this awesome glowing green liquid. Soon my gym will be more hardcore. People training hard and sipping Xtend makes for a great training environment.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-18-08
Squat Assist

Wide Stance Leg Press
250x30
450x25
2x660x12
670x12

Leg Extensions
100x12
3x160x12

BB Lunges
115x9
115x10
115x7 (lost my balance)

Bonus
Killer Leg Press
4 plates each side

AbBench Crunches

Seated Calf Raises
140x16
140x11
140x9 drop 90x23
Left Leg Only
45x21

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Primaforce Elastamine
Sesamin
GLA
Fish Oil

Great freakin' squat assist day, except for the BB Lunges. The pre exhaust from the extensions makes them very challenging. Since my lunges sucked, there was only one choice to redeem myself and that was to do the Killer Leg Press. It is no joke and your legs have no choice but to grow from doing it. My quads were SWOLLEN afterwards.

BRING THE PAIN!!!

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-19-08

Bench
135x10
185x3
185x3
215x3
215x3
215x3
215x3
215x2.5 Barely missed it
210x3
210x2.5
205x3
205x3
205x2

Bonus
Cable Crossovers
50x12
50x12 Drop 30x30

Low Pulley Crossovers
30x12
30x12 Drop 10x12

Cardio
10 mins pre on treadmill

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Primaforce Elastamine
Sesamin
GLA
Fish Oil

My strength was not at it's best today, but the workout was still intense. I was making some adjustments with my form to see how the different angles felt as far as having the tension on my pecs and delts. It's odd that my bench is one of my weaker lifts, but my chest is one of my best bodyparts. That's why they don't care how much you can bench while you are onstage.

I did get a good pump from the bench work, but after I was done I felt like pushing some more blood into my pecs. The 4 sets of the various crossovers pumped my pecs up like two balloons.

I was also surprised at how much my legs had recovered from the last two days brutality.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-20-08
Bench Assist

Hammer Strength Behind the Neck Press
45x10
70x11
70x6 drop 45x7
55x9

CG Bench Press
115x10
145x12
150x11
150x8 drop 135x4

Vince Giordna Style Dips
6 RP 2
6 RP 3

V-Bar Triceps Pressdown
3x150x12

Bonus
Nautilus Lateral Raise Machine
2x60x15
60x15 drop 40x12 drop 20x15

Rear Delt Machine Flies
90x12
90x13
90x15 drop 70x10 drop 60x9 drop 40x10

Smith Machine Calf Raises
135x30
135x21
135x15 RP 9

Left only
BW x5

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Primaforce Elastamine
Sesamin
GLA
Fish Oil

I decided not to do abs today, because one of my hernias was bothering me a bit. If there is any bodypart I can slack on abs is the only one. I really wanted to pump as much blood into the muscles as possible today, so whenever my strength gave out I either did a rest pause or drop sets.

I felt like hammering my delts today. I could barely lift the plate onto the Smith Machine to do my calf raises. Felt GREAT. In honot of the Asian Disaster and Natural Lee I did a huge drop set on the rear delt flies. The pump from it really completed the look of my shoulders.

I'm starting to see in the mirror what I see in my mind. The upgrades I'm making should be staggering by fall of '09. They have to be for me to accomplish my goals.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-21-08

Deadlifts
135x10
2x225x3
275x3
10x325x3

Bonus
225x20

Cardio
10 mins pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Primaforce Elastamine
Sesamin
GLA
Fish Oil

My form was pretty good today, but it can still improve. I cut my rest periods down a lot today. I have no idea what they were, but I know that I was recovering much faster between sets than before. Had a great pump and feeling from the 10x3, but then I decided to rep out some deads. My previous best at 225 was 15 reps. Pounded out 20 at the end of today's workout. My back was SWOLLEN and I was SWEATING.

Had a wicked niacin flush from the D4 today. It was interesting to see people's reaction to it. Tomorrow is deadlift assist day. I'm going to go for a HUGE PUMP. Gotta get THICK!!!

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-22-08
Deadlift Assist

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
110x12
140x12
140x12
140x12 drop 110x12

1 Arm Seated Row
160x15
165x15
165x15

Straight Arm Pulldowns
140x15
150x15
150x10 drop 120x5

Seated Leg Curls
125x12
125x12
125x12

1 Arm Cable Curls (facing away from the stack)
30x12
35x12
35x12

Bonus
Rope Lat Pulldowns
110x12
110x12

Front DBL BI Cable Curls
20x15
20x15

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
15 post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Alcalean
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Primaforce Elastamine
Sesamin
GLA
Fish Oil

Huge pump today. I really wanted to push the envelope today and kept my rest times extremely short. I have decided to switch up some of the assistance exercises every few weeks. This way I am getting a greater variety of stimuli and hitting my muscles from different angles.

I've added Alcalean back into my supps. There have been a few magazines touting Acytal-L Carnatine for its ability to increase androgen receptors. Since I'm doing the exercises that are supposed to increase your test output and have a high amount of EFAs to produce more hormones I should be sure that my body can utilize them.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-24-08

Squats

135x10
225x3
225x3
265x3
265x3
265x3
265x2
255x3
255x3
255x3
255x3
255x3
255x3

Bonus
Smith Machine Tip Toe Squats
Bar x10
115x12
135x15

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Alcalean
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Dialene 4
Primaforce Elastamine
Sesamin
GLA
Fish Oil

Another intense day of sqauts. On the fourth set my form was very bad, so it was time to lower the weight and grind out the remainder. I will attempt to do all 10 sets at 265 again next week, but if my form is off I will lower the weight and work on my form. I of course want the pounds to go up weekly, but not at the expense of my form. With correct form I will have more power and more importantly greater development and separation.

Speaking of separation, Tip Toe Squats are the Real Deal. I could literally feel the separation in my quads getting deeper with each rep. These will now be a staple in my leg routines. New movement, new stimulus, NEW GROWTH!!!

I just got back from doing a demo at my gym pimpin' the Xtend, Vasocharge, and Dialene4. Next time I will be sure not to do this after a leg day. My legs are SMOKED. All in all a great day.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-25-08

Squat Assist

Single Leg Press
Sledx30
All plates are on each side
1 plate x20
2 plates x15
3 plates x12
3 plates x12
3 plates x12 switch immediately to both legs as wide as the sled x20

Leg Extensions
100x10
3x160x12

BB Lunges
115x10
115x12
115x10 drop 95x4

Abs
Leg Raises

AbBench Crunches

Cable Crunches
100x100

Leg Press Calve Presses
1 plate (each side)x50
2 Plates (each side) x 15 RP x12 RP x11 RP x10
3 plates (total) x15 RP x12 RP x11 RP x10 drop 2plates (total) x15 drop 1 plate x15
Left leg only
1 plate (total) x15

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
VasoCharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Primaforce Substance WPI

Another intense one in the books. I was surprised when I woke up. I thought for sure that I would be hobbled today. Before I went to bed my legs were SCREAMING at me. But when I woke I was just a bit sore. As I said, I am using variations on different assistance exercises to vary my stimuli. I know I have a strength imbalance in my legs, so today I chose single leg leg presses to be sure each was worked equally. I always focus on my quads during leg presses, so I place my feet at the very bottom of the plate and use a shorter range of motion. I really felt these today in my inner quads which is great, because I am lacking development there.

I did a bit better today on the lunges. They are still not where I'd like them to be, so that is why I did the drop set on the last one. Luckily there was no one in the squat racks. I set up another bar with the drop weight and did my initial set, then switched racks to the lighter weight. These were KILLER.

So the idea was to do a Killer Calf Press similar to the Killer Leg Press, but my calves burnt out way too early. The final drop set was all lactic acid. My calves were torched.

Next week I'll find something else to take things to the next level. My legs are still WAY too thin.

3-26-08
Bench (pause at bottom)

135x10
185x3
185x3
7x215x3
215x2
2x205x3

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
VasoCharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Primaforce Substance WPI

Another great day of benching is done. I still didn't make it through all ten sets at 215, but I did get further than last week. Progress is being made. My form was much improved this week. The best part is that both of my pecs are now firing at the same time. This made me very happy. I'm still getting a sick pump from these workouts while on the CHA.

One thing I'm noticing is that my lower chest is starting to over take my upper pecs. I might start doing some incline work on assistance day, or after 6 weeks change to doing incline bench for my 10x3. Either way I am totally in love with the P2BP Program.

Next week I will be taking the bench day off, because Semper and I will be doing a Back/Chest Hypertrophy workout on Thursday.

Tonight begins the experiment of doing Cut Diet style refeeds/high carb cheats twice a week or on the 3 day rotation. I'm expecting great results from this. It should help me gain nothing but lean mass.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-27-08

Bench Assist

Seated Smith Military Press
95x10
115x10
135x12
135x10
135x10 10 count negative on last rep

Decline CG Bench
115x10
145x12
145x10
145x11

Vince Gironda Style Dips
5 RP 2.5

V-Bar Triceps Pressdown
150x12
160x12
160x9 drop 130x5 drop 100x6

Bonus
Cable Lateral Raises
30x12
30x12
30x10

Rear Delt Machine Flyes
100x12
100x12
100x12 drop 90x9

Seated Twist
2x20x50

Donkey Machine Calf Raises
285x20
285x13
285x12 drop 240x9

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
VasoCharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Primaforce Substance WPI

Can you say SWOLLEN. After last nights refeed it was a mega pump day. Definite thickness when the carbed up. As I've said I am varrying some of the exercises on assistance days to get new stimuli to the muscles. The Smith Machine Military Presses crushed my front delts. On the decline CG Bench I found that I was able to get greater isolation on my triceps. Great F'n squeeze on those.

The Cable Laterals and Rear Delt Flyes really topped off the workout well. I have never seen my upper body look as thick and wide as it did by the end of today's training. I have to say it's a great starting point, but FAR from what I want to see as the final product. Progress is being made and that is the key.

The vibe at the gym was great today. A lot of people are really getting excited about their training. It's a combo of summer approaching and all the Vasocharge samples and new Xtend users. When more people are putting their all into their workouts it helps me train even harder.

3-28-08

Deadlifts
135x10
225x5
225x3
275x2
15x335x3

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
VasoCharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Primaforce Substance WPI

Today was awesome. I was helping someone (a female non the less) learn to deadlift today and it really mad me breakdown my own form. I was reminded of some things I wasn't doing quite right. Then I banged out my 10 sets of 3 at the weight I tweaked my back on three weeks ago. I had tons left in the tank so what the F*** I might as well do 5 more sets. I could feel the fibers in my hams and lats getting worked and know that as Ice Cube says, "Today was a good day."

3-29-08

Deadlift Assist

Rope Lat Pulldowns
100x12
150x12
150x10 Pauses at peak contractions
140x10

1 Arm Seated Rows
3x65x15

Straight Arm Pulldowns
140x15
140x15
140x12

Seated Leg Curls
137.5x14
137.5x15
137.5x14

Cable Curls
110x15
110x12
110x12

Bonus
Close Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns
3x100x15

AbBench Crunches

Seated Calf Raises
140x12
140x12
140x10
10 Second Negatives Only
140x3
140x2
Pump Set
90x31

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
VasoCharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Primaforce Substance WPI

Destroyed it today. My back was already sore from yesterday's deadlifts, but that really helps me focus on pulling and getting the propper contraction. My back blew up today and when I see the pump in the mirror I just want to go for more.

The seated leg curls killed my hams. I am starting to love these, because I can feel the muscles separate with each curl. I don't feel that on lying curls. I'm planning on going old school soon though and doing DB leg curls. Maybe 2 weeks from now.

This was the final workout of week 3 of the P2BP. 9 weeks left for a total transformation.

3-30-08

Last week's weight 191.5
This week's 196.5

Great week. The refeeds along with the CHA Bulking Diet are obviously working. I'm still gaining vascularity and my belt hasn't moved a notch.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like the legs are coming along. It always makes me feel good to be able to help someone in the gym. That little extra push you give them helps them to be comfortable in the gym. That definitely helps to make a lifelong gym goer. Helps remind you of how you started as well and how much progress you can make if you apply yourself!

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the legs are coming along. It always makes me feel good to be able to help someone in the gym. That little extra push you give them helps them to be comfortable in the gym. That definitely helps to make a lifelong gym goer. Helps remind you of how you started as well and how much progress you can make if you apply yourself!
They are starting to. And if not I'll just beat them into submission and then they'll grow.

I like helping people in the gym. The kicker on this one is that she is one of the top personal trainers at the gym. Just goes to show there is a big difference between fitness training and sculpting your body. But you can sculpt the body you want and be fit.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
3-31-08

Squats
135x10
2x225x3
10x265x3

Bonus
Tip Toe Squats
115x10
135x10
155x10
175x10
205x8
225x6

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min psot on bike

Current Supplements
XTEND MEGADOSE
VasoCharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Primaforce Substance WPI

I think this quote from the newly retired Nature Boy Ric Flair sums up today's workout, "WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Last week I only got through 3 sets at 265. This week all 10. The middle sets were damn tough and there were a couple of times that I almost didn't make it back up. As the sets went on my form improved and so did my power.

Then it was time to go to school with some Tip Toe Squats. These were brutal and really hit the bottom half of my quads. I think the extra work on the Tip Toe Squats is going to give me more strength on the standard squats. Either way today was damn productive. Legs are smoked. Time to feed, drink Xtend, and F'n GROW!!!

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
4-1-08
Squat Assist

Single Leg Press
sledx30
1 plate (each side)x12
2 plates x12
3x 3 plates x 12 4 extra reps with right leg

Leg Extensions
100x10
3x165x12

Stationary Lunges
3x115x12

AbBench Crunches

Leg Press Calf Press
2 plates x30
2 plates x26
2 plates x25 rp 10 rp 10

Cardio
Pre 10 min on treadmill
Post 15 min on stepmill

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Muscle Milk

Crushed it today. Went in and got it done. Low rest periods, high intensity, and I finally got 12 reps for all sets of BB Lunges. BRUTAL. Legs were SWOLLEN and I posed them hard between and after.

I decided to climb on the stepmill today to complete the leg thrashing. Then it was off for a much needed massage. I needed it immensely. Nothing like a good Thai massage after a leg day with squats the day before.

One thing I'm noticing is that my left quad is growing faster than the right. I'm going to continue with the single leg presses and switch up to single leg extenstions as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could add in some single leg body weight squats also?

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
You could add in some single leg body weight squats also?
That's a good idea, but I don't know if I have enough balance to make them effective. Only one way to find out though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My trainer has me doing them using one hand to steady myself on the squat rack. As long as your not using it to cheat it keeps form strict.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
My trainer has me doing them using one hand to steady myself on the squat rack. As long as your not using it to cheat it keeps form strict.
I'm going to give them a shot, but might have to wait until after I cut. My squat isn't much over my bodyweight as it is.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
4-3-08

Bench
135x10
2x185x3
10x215x3
135x19

Cable Cross
50x15
50x15

Low Cable Cross
20x15
20x15

DB Skullcrushers
25x15
30x6
30x6 drop 20x6 drop 10x12

DB Laterals
30x12
30x12
30x10 drop 25x5 drop 20x5 drop 15x5 drop 10x6 drop 5x10

BB Front Raise
20x12
20x12
20x15

Bent Over Cable Laterals
10x10
10x9

1 Arm Bent Over Cable Laterals
10x10

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
30 min post on bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Isopure WPI

Absolutely destroyed it today. Focus was off the charts and at a whole new level. I finally got all 10x3 at 215 and it was barely a struggle today. My visulization between sets was down to the core. I would see the reps from internal to external. My form was much improved.

Since I took yesterday off it was time to add in the assistance work. I tore through these exercises with minimal rest. By the time I got to the DB Laterals the pump was freakin' awesome, so I decided to run the rack on the final set squeezing as much blood as possible into my delts. It hurt, but the after effects were damn worth it.

I've decided to add 10 more mins of cardio to keep the fat gain to a minimum and sweat out some of the excess water from last nights refeed.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
4-4-08

Deadlifts
135x10
2x225x3
275x3
315x3
10x345x3

Bonus
245x21
245x9

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
30 min post on bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Isopure WPI

Today started a bit slow, so right before my pre workout cardio I took an extra scoop of Vasocharge straght to the dome and let it dissolve in my mouth. Just what I needed to get ready to rock. My form was a bit rough for the first two sets, but then it smoothed out and I hammered away at the remaining sets. The final set was a bit difficult, so instead of doing the extra five sets I had in mind, I stripped 100lbs off the bar and blasted out some high reps. I wanted to get 25, but I only got to 21. So once I got my digestive system back under control I pulled 9 more to make it a rollin' 30.

Gotta do whatever it naturally takes to get a wide, thick back.

4-5-08
Deadlift Assist

Flite Machine Lat Pulldowns
90x10
140x12
140x12
140x10

Medium Underhand Grip Seated Cable Rows
3x150x12

Straight Arm Pulldowns
140x15
140x15
140x12 RP 4

Seated Leg Curl
3x125x15

Front DBL Bi Cable Curls
30x15
30x12
30x11

AbBench Crunches
Seated Twists
20x50

Smith Machine Standing Calf Raises
135x10
185x15
185x15
185x12 drop 135x10
Left Leg Only
BWx7
BWx7
BWx8

Seated Calf Raises
140x9
140x8
140x8 Slow negative on last rep
140x8 drop 115x8 drop 90x10 drop 45x25
Left Leg Only
45x25
45x20

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
20 min post on bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Isopure WPI

Hit it hard today. Very short rests and all out intensity. Since my calves are so puny I decided to demolish them today so that they can rise from the rubble larger and stronger.

4-6-08

Last week's weight 196.5
This week's 200.5

4 more pounds and the belt stays the same. I am getting a bit of the muffin top, but it's not that bad. I've got to get used to the fact that abs and gaining lean mass for most don't mix. The good thing is that my face is still lean where as last time once I got to 200 my face was looking pretty bloated.

Week 4

8 more to go

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
4-7-08
Squats
135x10
225x3
225x3
245x3
7x275x3
275x2
2x275x3
Bonus
275x2

Cardio
5 min pre on treadmill
30 min post on bike

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Isopure WPI

I was so close to getting all 10x3 at 275(my 3 rep max), but on the 8th set I almost didn't make it back up on the second rep. The way I squat I really can't use the safety bars so it's either get back up or get back up. I decided to stay at the same weight and got my 3 reps on the last 2 sets followed by an extra set to get the rep I missed.

I chose to stick to only doing the workout from the program today. My legs were still sore from the week before so any extra would have been overkill. I also lowered the intensity on my cardio to get some active recovery.

Next week I will stay at 275 and bang out all 10x3.

4-8-08
Squat Assist

Single Leg Press
Sled x20
1 plate(per side)x20
2 plates x12
3 plates x12
3 plates x15
3 plates x15

Single Leg Extensions
40x12
60x12
70x12
70x12

BB Stationary Lunges
125x12
125x10
125x7
125x7

AbBench Crunches

Cable Crunches
80x100

Leg Press Calf Press
2 plates (per side) x35
2 plates x26
2 plates x26 drop a plate x14 drop a plate x15 drop plate x16 drop a plate x20

Standing Calf Raise
BW x30

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
30 min post on stepmill

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Isopure WPI

Went in today and attacked it with a vengance. Rest between sets was minimal. Lunges were still a challenge. They are not one of my favorite exercises which is why I did an extra set. I firmly believe that if you don't like an effective exercise you should do more of it and learn to love it.

Decided to pull a Jaime and hit the stepmill after hammering legs. I haven't sweat like that in forever.

4-9-08
Bench

135x10
185x3
185x3
10x220x3

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Isopure WPI

Solid day. Form was on point and so was strength. Next week the weight goes up 5 more pounds. If tomorrow works out I will destroy some back with Ben. If not then it's bench assist. Super motivated to get super swole.

4-10-08
Bench Assist

Smith Machine Military Press
95x10
135x15
135x10
135x7 drop 115x4 drop 95x9

Decline CG Bench
115x10
155x12
155x11
155x8 drop 135x5

Gironda Dips
5 RP 4
5 RP 3

OH Triceps Rope Extensions
100x15
100x12
100x12

Bonus
Delt Detonation DB Lateral Raises
1) 5x5 up 10x5 up 15x5 up 20x5 up 25x5 up 30x5 drop 25x5 drop 20x5 drop 15x5 drop 10x5 drop 5x5 up 10x5 up 15x5 up 20x5 up 25x5
2) 5x5 up 10x5 up 15x5 up 20x5 up 25x5 drop 20x5 drop 15x5 drop 10x5 drop 5x5 up 10x5 up 15x5 up 20x5

1 Arm Bent Over Rear Delt Cable Laterals
10x12
10x15

Cardio
10 min pre on treadmill
30 min post on stepmill

Current Supplements
Xtend MEGADOSE
Vasocharge
Primal EAA
Primaforce Beta-Alanine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Alcalean
Dialene4
Sesamin
Fish oil
GLA
Primaforce Cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Isopure WPI

KILLED IT TODAY
Sick pump and burn. Then came the bonus round. Decided to drop a bomb on my delts today. Ran the rack up and down and back up again. Talk about pain and pump. Hit a MM after this and damn what a difference. I think my delts are sub par and this will help bring them up. I'm talking Va (Shawn) and Lando (Rob) style delts. Cannon balls yo.

Oddly enough I had some front delt and inner biceps vascularity today. I normally don't have that unless I'm very lean.

My hernias and right heel have been acting up this week, so I skipped abs and calves, but concentrated on my calves while on the stepmill.

FREAKIN AWESOME DAY