9th Day of my T-1 Final cycle

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I've been applying 2 squirts 3 times a day and it seems to be working quite well. In the mornings when I would weigh myself before I started my cycle, I was 175lbs, I weighed myself this morning and I'm up to 184lbs. I'm gaining some decent size. Seems like this stuff works pretty well :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
nice, it's definitely working well for you, 9lbs in 9 days is pretty damn good, even considering some will be water weight. :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Awsome results. Good to hear. TTY

csakiges

Awards
Great job. Could you guys imagine that, 28 pounds in 28 days. I don't care if 30% of that was water retention, that would be one kick ass cycle. Gangsta, went from 175 to 203 in one cycle :D . Keep up the good work!!!

captainbicept

Awards
28 pounds in 28 days is better than the results of most anabolic steroid cycle. if i gained 28 pounds from a ten week test/eq/dbol or winny cycle id be extremely satisfied

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
28 pounds in 28 days is better than the results of most anabolic steroid cycle. if i gained 28 pounds from a ten week test/eq/dbol or winny cycle id be extremely satisfied
Let's see if I can pull it off
Being a "genetic freak" I do gain pretty easily, but can I do 28lbs in 28 days? I'll keep you guys updated.... ;)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
28 lbs in 28 days... 50% water and glycogen , 30% fat and 20% lean tissue. 5-6 lbs of lean tissue would be realistic in 28 days IF YOURE A GENETIC FREAK. There’s about 0.5% of genetic freaks on earth.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, not to be too negative but 9lb in 9 days is 99% water, 28lb in 28 days is probably just a few lb lean muscle, it’s just too short of a time to gain muscle, you can gain a lot of strength in a short time but to gain lean muscle takes time.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, not to be too negative but 9lb in 9 days is 99% water, 28lb in 28 days is probably just a few lb lean muscle, it’s just too short of a time to gain muscle, you can gain a lot of strength in a short time but to gain lean muscle takes time.
with my genetics it’s probably gonna take the 17 years since this tread started to gain 28lbs 😂

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
with my genetics it’s probably gonna take the 17 years since this tread started to gain 28lbs 😂
Lol, I didn’t see the date from when this originally started, I just saw 2 other replies from today, 😂, my bad... OP is probably not around anymore because he got too massive to reply.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
184lbs enhanced!? Lolz this guy should ask his mum and dad for a refund on his "freak genes"

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, not to be too negative but 9lb in 9 days is 99% water, 28lb in 28 days is probably just a few lb lean muscle, it’s just too short of a time to gain muscle, you can gain a lot of strength in
Since strength gains come much faster than muscle development on cycle, is it likely after a 12 to 16 week cycle with significant rapid strength gains a lot of muscle growth/development from the realized strength gains will actually occur in the months AFTER a cycle is actually over?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since strength gains come much faster than muscle development on cycle, is it likely after a 12 to 16 week cycle with significant rapid strength gains a lot of muscle growth/development from the realized strength gains will actually occur in the months AFTER a cycle is actually over?
I think so, I have done some of my strongest lifts after the cycle is over a few times.