8 weeks in Anadrol and 500mg test e cycle(pics)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does male pattern baldness run in your family?
Right, I was gonna say if it doesn't and you are meant to have hair into old age then gear isn't going to make it fall out. You are either gonna bald or not it just makes it faster if you are going to bald anyway.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol was probably my biggest regret. Tore my skin like crazy, barely put on quality size(mostly water and bloat) made me lift heavier then I was comfortable with which ended up making me hurt my shoulder, and I had to donate blood when I came off. Blood pressure was high, mood was terrible. I went out to a college party after taking 50mg of Anadrol earlier that day, and I threw a kid like 10 feet off of a porch that night. All the androgens made me over excited and I was constantly getting bursts of energy and wanted to f*ck up whatever I could (usually when I got these moments, I would hit the gym). The story behind the porch situation was there was a friend of mine who had gotten beaten up at a party, then he came up to me and was bleeding like h*ll all over his face, and he pointed out the guy that just busted his face, and me being on all this gear thought to myself “this guy ain’t sh*t and he’s not as tough as he thinks, I’ll put him in his place, he needs his ego checked because he shouldn’t be going around beating on people smaller then him” and he started to go after my buddy again! so I walked up behind him(he was wearing a bookbag) and I took the strap on the top of his bookbag and yanked it from behind him with a huge adrenaline rush and burst of anger from the Anadrol and this mother fker flying like 10 feet and hit a wall..... Long story short, Anadrol is not good for building an aesthetic physique imo, I’d say it’s more of a power lifting drug. It holds too much water and is just super toxic and annoying. Maybe if I was leaner I would’ve looked better on it but I really was not a fan of the moon face, high blood pressure, and water that it gave me.

As for hair loss goes, I think if you have a genetic predisposition to balding or a receding hairline in your family then it’s your best to not take it, and I’m pretty sure winstrol and masteron are notorious for hair loss also. But for me it did not have any impact on my hair, except the fact it made me grow hair on my f*cking lats and traps which is gross and abnormal(in my opinion) but I also shave my armpits, arms, chest, stomach, calf’s, and legs because I think it makes the physique look a lot more smooth.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As for hair loss goes, I think if you have a genetic predisposition to balding or a receding hairline in your family then it’s your best to not take it, and I’m pretty sure winstrol and masteron are notorious for hair loss also. But for me it did not have any impact on my hair, except the fact it made me grow hair on my f*cking lats and traps which is gross and abnormal(in my opinion) but I also shave my armpits, arms, chest, stomach, calf’s, and legs because I think it makes the physique look a lot more smooth.
AKA Everything but my balls... :)

I manscape when lean enough for it to show my cuts, got used to it when i was stripping but stopped shaving years ago. Wife didn't like the prickly stuff and I wasn't gonna shave daily. Just knock it down with a 2 guard now when i do so I am not scratching her up.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Deadlifted 315 for 8 with no belt and a perfectly straight back, then 405 for 4 right after.
These are pics of how I’m looking. I’m starting to transfer to full body workouts because I’ve been doing lots of cardio lately and I get better workouts doing full body while cutting, and I feel all around better and well recovered doing a little bit of everything.

Attachments

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4189.JPG
IMG_4193.JPG

Did a fasted workout today.... wondering if this is bad or good..... I felt kind of flat but I didn’t mind it because I also felt light and more agile. I’d like to hear some opinions from you guys on fasted workouts.
Also, the second pic is my chest today.... it looks like my “gyno” that I was worried about is practically gone.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 190053 View attachment 190054
Did a fasted workout today.... wondering if this is bad or good..... I felt kind of flat but I didn’t mind it because I also felt light and more agile. I’d like to hear some opinions from you guys on fasted workouts.
Also, the second pic is my chest today.... it looks like my “gyno” that I was worried about is practically gone.
50% of my early morning workouts are pretty much fasted. I wake up, take a pre workout, 20 min later head to the gym with eaa's or eaa's and fast carbs to sip intra workout. If I wake up real early il have some whey and peanut butter before the gym. Occasionally I Will have no pre workout and drink water intra. I don't really notice a difference between the three.

I do however do different things post workout depending, if I go completely fasted with no intra then post workout is whey followed by a meal within the hour. If I go fasted but have a intra workout to sip then post I do no shake and just have a meal. If I had a pre-work out shake then post workout I might have another and then have meal one 3hrs later. No scientific reasons. Just my own bro logic and convenience

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fasted Training:
In conclusion, the literature does not support the efficacy of training early in the morning on an empty stomach as a tactic to reduce body fat. At best, the net effect on fat loss associated with such an approach will be no better than training after meal consumption, and quite possibly, it would produce inferior results. Moreover, given that training with depleted glycogen levels has been shown to increase proteolysis, the strategy has potential detrimental effects for those concerned with muscle strength and hypertrophy.
It is probably better to train fed.

In the long run if it "feels" better you could train faster, but I'd still probably add some sort of periworkout nutrition in that case.

If you do or don't it just is important to remember the fat oxidation and total deficit over time is what is really going to drive results not the status of the specific workout.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks resolve and smont trot your input. Lately I’ve been doing cardio fasted, not because I think it burns more calories, but because my stomach and body feels light and it’s much easier to walk/jog with a light stomach as opposed to having 3-4 meals in me. then eat a couple meals and head to the gym for weight training later in the day. This is how a lot of pros I watch do it. Evan Centopani, Seth Feroce, Dorian Yates, Dylan Mckenna.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fasted training isn't really a big deal if you ate well the day before and arent training like a mad man or performance based athlete. Just eat after. You are not going to deplete your glycogen stores overnight unless eating very low carb. Performancewise you will do better with some food. Hypertrophy-wise... not gonna make much of a difference at all so long as you eat within a few hours after. Far better to train fasted then miss a session because you were worried about training fasted that is for sure. :)

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4228.JPG
IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

I’m at or below 200 lbs, but I can’t get a pump in the gym.... I think I’m restricting calories too much.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use this Bostin Loyd transformation video as motivation. The guys a twat but it's a good example of results you can get if diets done right. Remember he was on gear before and after.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Use this Bostin Loyd transformation video as motivation. The guys a twat but it's a good example of results you can get if diets done right. Remember he was on gear before and after.

I remember this he was on gear before.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Highly doubt it's got to do with calorie restrictions, nice try tho, keep dieting!
More likely he is used to those gear pumps and missing them. That or if carbs are really low.

@loganyy - Just keep working man!!! Cuts will make you look bigger and better outside of clothes anyway. Even if you have to get to 185-190... it will be a far superior look. You want more pumps cut back on protien and fat a little and bump up the carbs. Otherwise, just realize you tend to get flat or flatter when trying to lose weight. Also make sure you are hydrated, plenty sodium and potassium will make a difference.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More likely he is used to those gear pumps and missing them. That or if carbs are really low.

@loganyy - Just keep working man!!! Cuts will make you look bigger and better outside of clothes anyway. Even if you have to get to 185-190... it will be a far superior look. You want more pumps cut back on protien and fat a little and bump up the carbs. Otherwise, just realize you tend to get flat or flatter when trying to lose weight. Also make sure you are hydrated, plenty sodium and potassium will make a difference.
I'm thinking he's going to need to get down closer to 170. I think everyone drastically underestimats how much bodyfat they really have too. Look at Frank Zane in his prime. That's like 185 at 6ish% bf and 5'9. Now I'm not saying he needs to get to 6% but to get to 10% at 5'8 he's going to weigh around 170 going by his pictures.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking he's going to need to get down closer to 170. I think everyone drastically underestimats how much bodyfat they really have too. Look at Frank Zane in his prime. That's like 185 at 6ish% bf and 5'9. Now I'm not saying he needs to get to 6% but to get to 10% at 5'8 he's going to weigh around 170 going by his pictures.
I didn't realize he was going for 10%, just thought he was trying to lean up some.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't realize he was going for 10%, just thought he was trying to lean up some.
I don't think he has a goal body% but he States he wants to be a legit bodybuilder and compete eventually. If that's the case then he really needs to get down below 15%. My advice would be to aim for 10 and once you get there start focusing on packing on size again. Better for growth and you get a chance to see what your actually working with. Also it's a good taste of what a diet involves. If you can't mentally push yourself to get to 10 then don't even consider trying to get in contest shape.

I guess I'm throwing my opinions around more then he has given as a actual goal. But if you wanna play the bodybuilder role and live that life then you at least need some visibility to your abs which most ppl don't really get till they hit 15%

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I was thinking probably around 15ish but you are right if doing a bunch of bodybuilding is the goal then 10% is a great goal to start with. Heck I am at best 12% in my avatar and was pretty happy with that. Everyone else was guessing I was much lower and I was like no 12% at the lowest there.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I was thinking probably around 15ish but you are right if doing a bunch of bodybuilding is the goal then 10% is a great goal to start with. Heck I am at best 12% in my avatar and was pretty happy with that. Everyone else was guessing I was much lower and I was like no 12% at the lowest there.
I tend to stay around 16-18% myself. I'm comfortable here. I feel big and strong like this and I don't need to loose too much for a vacation or beach season when those things come up. So im not necessarily practicing what I preach, but I also have no plans of being on a bodybuilding stage. I've been is single digits back when I was younger and boxing but I'm not about that life no more. Although I may come out of retirement so my kids can see me box 1 time, but in the back of my mind I think, what if I end up fighting some kid who's a 21 year old version of myself. He'd destroy me lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tend to stay around 16-18% myself. I'm comfortable here. I feel big and strong like this and I don't need to loose too much for a vacation or beach season when those things come up. So im not necessarily practicing what I preach, but I also have no plans of being on a bodybuilding stage. I've been is single digits back when I was younger and boxing but I'm not about that life no more. Although I may come out of retirement so my kids can see me box 1 time, but in the back of my mind I think, what if I end up fighting some kid who's a 21 year old version of myself. He'd destroy me lol
I got absolutely shredded for my one on only contest I have done, was under 5%. Was kind of a bucket list thing. However, I have never reached that again... I might try to get back down and do a classic physique in the masters class now that they have one if I can get this nerve impingement in my neck squared away though. Definitely requires a certain mindset...

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got absolutely shredded for my one on only contest I have done, was under 5%. Was kind of a bucket list thing. However, I have never reached that again... I might try to get back down and do a classic physique in the masters class now that they have one if I can get this nerve impingement in my neck squared away though. Definitely requires a certain mindset...
Absolutely, it's not fun and I was only down to what I was told was 7% but looking back it was still probably closer to 10. I can't imagine how shitty it must feel to be peeled for a contest

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Eventually in the future I’d like to do a men’s physique competition. My goal at the moment is 10% bodyfat. I finally hit 200 on the scale, and I am trying to get off the gear for a while to prepare mentally and physically for a summer cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eventually in the future I’d like to do a men’s physique competition. My goal at the moment is 10% bodyfat. I finally hit 200 on the scale, and I am trying to get off the gear for a while to prepare mentally and physically for a summer cycle.
I probably sound like a broken record to those who know me from before, but since you have been on for so long, hcg is going to be your friend.

I tried to pct without it, jut went straight to clomid and felt terrible, was losing gains left and right.
Next time i incorporated hcg before pct and mk677 during, it was a very different experience.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a great goal and having been in a deficit for that long will have you primed and ready for some gains!!!

I thought you were already off the gear and SARMs did you go back on and I missed it?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
That's a great goal and having been in a deficit for that long will have you primed and ready for some gains!!!

I thought you were already off the gear and SARMs did you go back on and I missed it?
I actually did come off everything but tapered down my test E and that took some time. I did 375, 250, then eventually 125mg a week, now I’m completely off.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually did come off everything but tapered down my test E and that took some time. I did 375, 250, then eventually 125mg a week, now I’m completely off.
You use any hcg or clomid?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
You use any hcg or clomid?
I take 2 clomid and 2 nolva a day, I heard HCG was suppressive so I used it all the way up until I came off test. But, if it’s actually not suppressive, I have extra I can start to use. I typically did 250-500 IU e3days with it

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take 2 clomid and 2 nolva a day, I heard HCG was suppressive so I used it all the way up until I came off test. But, if it’s actually not suppressive, I have extra I can start to use. I typically did 250-500 IU e3days with it
I prefer to not use it on cycle, after my cycle I wait a week or so and take 1000 iu EOD for 5 shots so 5000iu over 10 days. Then I start clomid. The esters start to clear then I blast the hcg to fire the testes up then I do clomid 50/50/25/25. That works for me. I don't like the idea of hcg on cycle. I think it's like turning a light repeatedly on and off between the gear and hcg. If that makes sense. If your already on your serms then stick with that

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4267.JPG
IMG_4269.JPG

View attachment 190385
Pics from today,

weight 199.

I might add 12.5-25mg of MK-677 before bed during my pct.

my energy levels are down unfortunately, and I can feel the gear leaving my system.

my appetite isn’t too bad anymore so dieting has been a breeze.

Current pct plan:
50/50/25/25/12.5 clomid
40/40/20/20/10/10 nolva
Might add 500 iu HCG e3d
Might bump initial clomid dose up to 75-100mg. Keeping nolva at 10 mg for a few weeks after pct to try and demolish the gyno I may have acquired(not sure if it’s actually gyno, need lower bf to tell)

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think adding hcg now is a good idea, it is a little surpressive, that's why I take it before I start the serms.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Adderall for weight loss.....
anyone ever try it?
My two first semesters of college I lived off Adderall and my bodyfat was at an all time low..... I have a prescription, but I don’t take it because I hate how my brain shuts off and I’m a zombie on it.
But, I’m considering taking it because I have a lot of work I need to catch up on and I’m behind.
I know if I take it I can come off of it, I’ve done it before, and I’ve overcame nicotine addiction which is hard.
Just want to know if it’s a good idea for appetite control and fat loss.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I
Adderall for weight loss.....
anyone ever try it?
My two first semesters of college I lived off Adderall and my bodyfat was at an all time low..... I have a prescription, but I don’t take it because I hate how my brain shuts off and I’m a zombie on it.
But, I’m considering taking it because I have a lot of work I need to catch up on and I’m behind.
I know if I take it I can come off of it, I’ve done it before, and I’ve overcame nicotine addiction which is hard.
Just want to know if it’s a good idea for appetite control and fat loss.
Don't think that's a good idea for you right now

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why is that ?
Because in my opinion you have some impulse control issues and i think you should work on slow steady weight loss through dieting naturally. I know because I've been where you are now.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe just focus on actually learning how to train and diet again before just throwing more drugs in the equation?

I agree with above just probably isn't the smartest thing for you right now.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Adderall does not burn fat, it just keeps you awake with no appitate. Cocaine does the same thing.....

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Adderall does not burn fat, it just keeps you awake with no appitate. Cocaine does the same thing.....
I looked my best on adderall. I looked better then I do on Anabolic’s. Did I have a lot of size? Hell no.... did I look good when I took the shirt off? Hell yeah.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Staying awake with no appetite means more calorie expenditure in a day which makes TDEE go up, assuming the person is moving around during the extra time they spend awake.

less appetite would eventually mean less calories.

Those together would mean a greater deficit?

Also, on Adderall I was only eating healthy because food was not for taste, it was for function/more of a chore. I didn’t want to eat pizza, didn’t want to eat an apple, but I knew I had to eat so I always chose the apple(or the healthy options). I’ll add pics of how I looked during this time period below.View attachment 190433View attachment 190434View attachment 190435
Definitely a much better look.... was anabolic free during this time period. I had not much size, but proportions were good
View attachment 190436View attachment 190437

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Then go ahead and take it

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha it's all good man...I just look at it like "thinking out loud." I do the same thing sometimes.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's all good man...I just look at it like "thinking out loud." I do the same thing sometimes.
I just have this urge to constantly be on SOMETHING. Anything really. Weed, adderall, caffeine, steroids. I used to have a nicotine problem but I got rid of that. I just have a lot of issues that I don’t f*** with so I have to be on something at all times.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 195.6 today.
Question; what are your guys experience with clomid and nolva? How did it affect your mood, attitude, workouts? What did you guys feel like when PCTing?

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weighed in at 195.6 today.
Question; what are your guys experience with clomid and nolva? How did it affect your mood, attitude, workouts? What did you guys feel like when PCTing?
Clomid can make you moody and emotional, I only get that over 50, nolva don't bother me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clomid made me moody at anything over 50 a day. I also don't see much of a reason for anything over 25 a day to be honest unless front loading. Especially considering you are running tamox as well. I agree with everyone else here on the don't go on the adderal. I mean that is a compulsion to want to be on some sort of PED and how you are referring to using it is as a PED. It is a STRONG appetite suppressor which is why it made it easy for you to stay lean. Sure your TDEE when up minimally but it was more to do with it being hard to eat. If it is hard to get calories in then it is hard to remain heavy. Still not a healthy thing to do and if you are gonna use if for that at least wait until you are deep into the singles and actually having a hard time getting those last few lbs off. My kids doctors would always say if she was losing weight by much at all they were going to lower her dose or remove her from it. Save your PED use for the hard to do or superhuman stuff like growing muscles way above a natural pace and do your leaning up through diet and cardio. Maybe a decent natty supplement to assist with appetite. However you said yours wasn't too hard to control now so just be consistent.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
60495728575__768A6E82-2BC0-496C-98AF-FD3612592B3E.JPG
IMG_4529.JPG

IMG_4539.JPG

So today marks the end of my long pct, and these are the end results and end pictures. 2 of which I took today, and one of which I took yesterday, flat, no pump, at the mall
Starting weight:195
Final weight: 205
Highest weight: 216
Goal weight: 180