8 weeks in Anadrol and 500mg test e cycle(pics)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is a late bloomer he thinks he’s big and I think it’s hilarious
He looks like he has a good build to him. Baby faced as hell though. What is he about 5'5-5'6?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
He looks like he has a good build to him. Baby faced as hell though. What is he about 5'5-5'6?
He is actually my height, but the angle in this pic is off. I’m behind him and he’s closer to the mirror.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is actually my height, but the angle in this pic is off. I’m behind him and he’s closer to the mirror.
Yeah him being closer and still looking shorter is why I thought he was shorter. Normally whatever is closer appears bigger. You back on the dietary grind now or you kicking it all back off after the new year?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah him being closer and still looking shorter is why I thought he was shorter. Normally whatever is closer appears bigger. You back on the dietary grind now or you kicking it all back off after the new year?
Back on the grind now, no point of giving up some progress. Did 60 mins of cardio this morning. felt great.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 189549
View attachment 189548
Pics in the morning, no pump, No food , no drink, after the restroom. Can’t complain because I’ve been cheating on my diet at the 3 Christmas parties I attended. Haven’t weighed myself so I’m unsure what my BW is.
This is just a suggestion. Stick to light weight very high reps and focus on contractions for your chest. Only reason I’m saying that is your going to have a hard time getting rid of that chest fat/gyno. There’s a former navy seal David Goggins that got to big he end up dropping like 100 pounds. He did this by doing 3 sets of 100 on exercise and he has no loose or abnormal looking skin. Also stay of any AAS until then.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is just a suggestion. Stick to light weight very high reps and focus on contractions for your chest. Only reason I’m saying that is your going to have a hard time getting rid of that chest fat/gyno. There’s a former navy seal David Goggins that got to big he end up dropping like 100 pounds. He did this by doing 3 sets of 100 on exercise and he has no loose or abnormal looking skin. Also stay of any AAS until then.
What?
Losing fat is diet man.

As far as muscle maintenance on a cut goes, i would stick to strength rep ranges and try to maintain and even gain strength if possible, by sticking to heavy compounds.

no point in doing countless sets and isolations on a cut. Main focus should be maintaining strength on big movements and afequate protein intake.

Chest fat is gonna go away like any other fat with dieting. Gyno wont go away without surgery, and certainly wont by doing 100s of reps on the bench.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What?
Losing fat is diet man.

As far as muscle maintenance on a cut goes, i would stick to strength rep ranges and try to maintain and even gain strength if possible, by sticking to heavy compounds.

no point in doing countless sets and isolations on a cut. Main focus should be maintaining strength on big movements and afequate protein intake.

Chest fat is gonna go away like any other fat with dieting. Gyno wont go away without surgery, and certainly wont by doing 100s of reps on the bench.
If you watched the video he states how the 100 reps help keep you skin tight. If you see how much fat he has on his chest and loses the weight he is still gonna look fat and his chest won’t look right. And no **** diet is gonna help you cut but paired with high reps you will be burning more calories as well.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
but paired with high reps you will be burning more calories as well.
And that is the only reason how that can help but it will only aid in creating a larger caloric deficit.

The logical way to help with loose skin would be to gain muscle to fill out the pecs. And for that he is better off to sticking to standard bodybuilding rep ranges.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What?
Losing fat is diet man.

If you watched the video he states how the 100 reps help keep you skin tight. If you see how much fat he has on his chest and loses the weight he is still gonna look fat and his chest won’t look right. And no **** diet is gonna help you cut but paired with high reps you will be burning more calories as well.
And that is the only reason how that can help.
Its all opinion I’m just saying he needs to get to a good base agian. Why would strength training be better while in a deficit when your not eating to gain. That seems like very flawed logic. You can maintain but you certainly aren’t going to get stronger.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
I think the only way to know how it will look when I’m lean is to get lean.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He could say rubbing dog crap on his skin keeps it shiny but that don't make it true. There is absolutely nothing about a certain rep range that will keep your skin tight. It's nonsense

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And that is the only reason how that can help but it will only aid in creating a larger caloric deficit.

The logical way to help with loose skin would be to gain muscle to fill out the pecs. And for that he is better off to sticking to standard bodybuilding rep ranges.
This

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Regret getting lean?
I didn’t want to be the one to be a d*ck and say that what he was saying sounded like nonsense, but u managed to do it for me. If I was 10% less bodyfat I would in no way shape or form regret it... LOL

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn’t want to be the one to be a d*ck and say that what he was saying sounded like nonsense, but u managed to do it for me. If I was 10% less bodyfat I would in no way shape or form regret it... LOL
I wasn’t saying get lean. But go get lean really quick then put up pics so we can laugh at you deformed nipples that everyone will still be able to tell you have when you wear a shirt lol I’m not the one that got fat as **** so I don’t reallly care what you do I just made a suggestion you will figure out what works for you.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
I wasn’t trying to be a dick either but you literally could wear a bra.
Yes that’s why I’m here looking for help. Smont and crolifter I agree with almost always, you on the other hand.... questionable posts on my thread.
All that tren got u feelin some type of way... Lmao.

Last edited:
Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And you could literally use my advice to not take tren because it’s doing exactly what I said it would do, turn you into a raging as*hole. You can’t handle tren like u think you can and your a sh*t talker and a hater, get over yourself. Your mad that everyone thinks your post was stupid nonsense and it’s showing very clearly right now. I’ll admit with no problem that I have chest fat and may be a little chunky, u on the other hand are sensitive and like to talk sh*t when you start to feel wrong. Goodluck to you, and focus on being positive from now on brother.
I can’t handle tren that’s funny. Good luck you got tits from test. Good luck to you. Maybe if you had half a brain you would have noticed and fixed it.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
I can’t handle tren that’s funny. Good luck you got tits from test. Good luck to you. Maybe if you had half a brain you would have noticed and fixed it.
Okay guy, go post somewhere else now. I’m not here to argue. Happy new year btw.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooooo... Are you still not trying to be a dick or?...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wasn’t saying get lean. But go get lean really quick then put up pics so we can laugh at you deformed nipples that everyone will still be able to tell you have when you wear a shirt lol I’m not the one that got fat as **** so I don’t reallly care what you do I just made a suggestion you will figure out what works for you.
Dude, relax, get yourself together... it was cool you tried to help but turning into an aggressive ass when you were questioned is a bit much... Dude's skin (David Goggins) wasn't stretched out, no stretch marks, no nipple issues, he has great elasticity that is why he doesn't have loose skin or any signs of gyno. Has nothing to do with his 100 rep sets. Some people just have far more elasticity to their skin due to a lot more collagen in it. No reason to start slinging hate at people. OP said he didn't want to be a dick, and he never did be one other than to say you had made some questionable suggestions in this log which is true. That maybe your tren was getting to you. Look at your responses man. Just direct attacks on him and something he already told us he is somewhat insecure about. Not cool. Whatever has you riled up so bad has nothing to do with his response or how he approached your comment. You attacking him based on not agreeing with something you said that has no base in science is making you look bad... Just relax and breathe man.

The reason to train heavy and hard while dieting is to tell the body hey we are still working very hard and need all of the energy costing muscle. Do not get rid of any of it in an effort to make the body more efficient with lower calories. The moment he lowers the intensity while in a deficit the body starts looking at dropping muscle to be more efficient with less calories. Muscle costs energy to maintain and as soon as the body thinks it does not need as much muscle mass while in a deficit it will intentionally target the muscle to make the body need less energy to return itself to homeostasis. The hard training is what tells his body we need to keep as much muscle as possible while leaning up because we are being forced to work just as hard and need to be strong enough to continue doing it. That is why it is important and not counter productive.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Cmseabee is on a lot of tren according to his cycle log. Tren tends to make users irritable, less patient, and aggressive. Cmseabee also claims he can tolerate tren. If that was the case you would not be getting so defensive and angry over a couple internet people not agreeing with a suggestion. I’m pretty sure the 500 androgenic rating on tren is what causes these bursts of anger and short temper. I certainly think that tren can get ahold of someone’s humanity and turn them into an as*hole without them realizing it. And I think that is what happened. You are not wrong when u say I look like sh*t and have t*ts, but I am not wrong when I say you can’t handle these compounds like you think you can if you are trying to tare people down because of their opinion not lining up with theirs. I’m saying now that I took no offense to what u said to me because most of it’s true, and that I’m sorry if anything I said upset you. If you’d be willing to put this behind us so that we aren’t forum enemies that’d be great, if not, then whatever, just don’t comment on my posts and I won’t comment on yours.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay guy, go post somewhere else now. I’m not here to argue. Happy new year btw.
Cmseabee is on a lot of tren according to his cycle log. Tren tends to make users irritable, less patient, and aggressive. Cmseabee also claims he can tolerate tren. If that was the case you would not be getting so defensive and angry over a couple internet people not agreeing with a suggestion. I’m pretty sure the 500 androgenic rating on tren is what causes these bursts of anger and short temper. I certainly think that tren can get ahold of someone’s humanity and turn them into an as*hole without them realizing it. And I think that is what happened. You are not wrong when u say I look like sh*t and have t*ts, but I am not wrong when I say you can’t handle these compounds like you think you can if you are trying to tare people down because of their opinion not lining up with theirs. I’m saying now that I took no offense to what u said to me because most of it’s true, and that I’m sorry if anything I said upset you. If you’d be willing to put this behind us so that we aren’t forum enemies that’d be great, if not, then whatever, just don’t comment on my posts and I won’t comment on yours.
Don’t worry bro I won’t be on your log. Your gonna **** your body up anyway. All I gave you was advice I don’t give 2 shits if you take it or someone disagrees with it. There is no standard plan or else everyone would be eating the same **** taking the same drugs, doing the sam me routines.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have scheduled my tren run while i am away from my family for this exact reason. I have a short fuse and can be unpleasant normally, so i pretty much know what to expect on tren.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Got my hands on a bottle of masteron E. Considering adding a low dose of it alongside my low dose test to help cut up nicer. What are your guys opinions? It’s a 10ml of 200mg/ml. After doing some research, it apparently does not have any serious health risks especially at a low dose. I also read some people add a small amount into their TRT for the dryness affect. What are your guys thoughts ?

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my hands on a bottle of masteron E. Considering adding a low dose of it alongside my low dose test to help cut up nicer. What are your guys opinions? It’s a 10ml of 200mg/ml. After doing some research, it apparently does not have any serious health risks especially at a low dose. I also read some people add a small amount into their TRT for the dryness affect. What are your guys thoughts ?
Adding mast ain't gonna do nothing noticable, it's a complete waste at this point

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you got a full set of visible abs then use it. I've added it in the past thinking it will help with a cut, it don't.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
When you got a full set of visible abs then use it. I've added it in the past thinking it will help with a cut, it don't.
I’ll hold onto the mast then.
I want to take something to help my look come in faster. I know I’m being impatient but I want something non-toxic, that would help burn fat or improve my physique without that many side effects. I will not touch clen or t3 because I am not a fan of the stress that fat burners do to the heart. Maybe GW would be something good to add? I have MK-677 left over also, I heard that before bed might help shaping up. I’m not taking anything unless I’m 100% certain it will help my situation, I’m open to suggestions.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll hold onto the mast then.
I want to take something to help my look come in faster. I know I’m being impatient but I want something non-toxic, that would help burn fat or improve my physique without that many side effects. I will not touch clen or t3 because I am not a fan of the stress that fat burners do to the heart. Maybe GW would be something good to add? I have MK-677 left over also, I heard that before bed might help shaping up. I’m not taking anything unless I’m 100% certain it will help my situation, I’m open to suggestions.
Clen, t3 and dnp are the only things that are going to noticably speed the process. Dnp can be used safely if you use it right but there's still a risk of not knowing it's dosed properly and then it can become extremely dangerous if you accidentally take too much. Clen is pretty dangerous too, probably more dangerous then low dose dnp. You gotta just diet and wait or add more gear and diet harder. I suggest you just take your time tho. Gw is goin to help only if your taking advantage of the increased vo2 by doing extra cardio. Injectable sr9009 might be a option if you don't mind pinning 2x a day. I find mk does nothing for fat loss. I'm kinda dumbing this all down here there's more to it but in general you just gotta wait the course of the diet process. You want faster results then do more cardio or diet more agressive

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Clen, t3 and dnp are the only things that are going to noticably speed the process. Dnp can be used safely if you use it right but there's still a risk of not knowing it's dosed properly and then it can become extremely dangerous if you accidentally take too much. Clen is pretty dangerous too, probably more dangerous then low dose dnp. You gotta just diet and wait or add more gear and diet harder. I suggest you just take your time tho. Gw is goin to help only if your taking advantage of the increased vo2 by doing extra cardio. Injectable sr9009 might be a option if you don't mind pinning 2x a day. I find mk does nothing for fat loss. I'm kinda dumbing this all down here there's more to it but in general you just gotta wait the course of the diet process. You want faster results then do more cardio or diet more agressive
IMG_4013.JPG

Is this you? I’m in the bath tub watching YouTube and I seen this. Lol. But yeah I’ll be patient and stick to test. I’ve been doing good with the cardio lately. I’m actually enjoying cardio as much as I like to lift which is bizarre because I used to hate cardio, now it makes me feel good.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 189713
Is this you? I’m in the bath tub watching YouTube and I seen this. Lol. But yeah I’ll be patient and stick to test. I’ve been doing good with the cardio lately. I’m actually enjoying cardio as much as I like to lift which is bizarre because I used to hate cardio, now it makes me feel good.
I would say it's either me or one of my kids but since it's on steroids I can rule them out lol

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I try to stop myself from commenting on YouTube, there's so many tards in the comments I end up pissing myself off

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I should be more careful seeing I have teenage kids that know I take testosterone and use my phone to watch YouTube lol... Oops

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4039.JPG
1BD4BDD3-6FC6-4E8F-A92C-60DE38275C65.jpg

2020 is my year. After being depressed for 2-3 years and being addicted to prescription medications I am finally seeing the light... it’s fitness. And I’m following it. I Really have been motivated lately and have been killing the gym, been consistent with my cardio, and have gotten my diet under control. I’m excited to see what this spark will bring.

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also like taking pics of my reflection, they never look bad lol

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The reflection in the window creates Shadows in the right places that the mirror don't.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that's why a lot of the old black and white photos look so good

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No need for dnp, clen or t3 in my opinion at this stage.

Also mast aint gonna do sh1t. Speaking from personal experience.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need for dnp, clen or t3 in my opinion at this stage.

Also mast aint gonna do sh1t. Speaking from personal experience.
I wasn't suggesting any of those. I was basically saying exactly what you said

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just diet and keep in mind your addictive personality has carried over to you PED use. You keep wanting to do and add more. It is quite common that this happens. Compulsiveness is compulsiveness and it is no more healthy with PEDs than prescription pills. You may be exercising but you are not focusing on health. Don't fool yourself, once gear gets into the picture you are managing the risks not "doing something healthy" any longer. It may not be as bad to the rest of your life as the other addictions so long as you don't get caught anyway doesn't mean it is healthier.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just diet and keep in mind your addictive personality has carried over to you PED use. You keep wanting to do and add more. It is quite common that this happens. Compulsiveness is compulsiveness and it is no more healthy with PEDs than prescription pills. You may be exercising but you are not focusing on health. Don't fool yourself, once gear gets into the picture you are managing the risks not "doing something healthy" any longer. It may not be as bad to the rest of your life as the other addictions so long as you don't get caught anyway doesn't mean it is healthier.
Great post, Kleen!! I can definitely relate to this as well..

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anadrol intrests me, but i really like my hair and hear its one of the harshest on hair.