8 weeks in Anadrol and 500mg test e cycle(pics)

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Currently up 10 pounds. Lifts are all up.
Buddy and I got bored at week 6 and added Anadrol, 50 mg a day 25/25 split am PM or sometimes 50 mg an hr before workout
Bench from 225 for 2 up to 225 for 13
Squat from 275 for 3 to 315 for 5
I don’t deadlift.
now, the thing is that I usually never go heavy, I stay in the 10-12 rep range. So numbers don’t mean much to me. I’m at 210 pounds 5 foot 9. Planning on switching to prop at week 12 and running that for 2 weeks to dry out and really see what I gained without the water. Then I’ll pct.
I’m taking .5mg eod letrozole while on Anadrol, and .5mg arimidex eod when I’m on just the test.
im around 18-19% bf. I want to be 15% 210 when I’m finished.
ask any questions u got.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 10 week's total? Any pip issues?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you done bloodwork at all? Just wondering because to me that seems like a lot of AI to use. You could be crashing e2 without knowing estrogen levels are essential as well as test for maximizing results.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Have you done bloodwork at all? Just wondering because to me that seems like a lot of AI to use. You could be crashing e2 without knowing estrogen levels are essential as well as test for maximizing results.
My estrogen is crashed. But I heard Anadrol works like estrogen in the body. I don’t have dry joints or anything and am holding water from the test and Anadrol even thought I have low estrogen. I’m concerned about gyno because I have had it before that’s why I pound AI’s. I’ve actually tried nolva only for a week, 20mg a day. I didn’t like the water I was holding. If I was focusing on strength I would run just the nolva, but since I’m going for a certain look I like to have low estrogen so I’m not retaining water. I get puffy nips very easily and have been tweeking with the AI dosage to see what works best. I’ve heard some folks crash their estrogen accidentally and take DBOL or anadrol to get some water retention in them so their joints aren’t so dry And it’s not too big of a deal. I’m still experimenting on myself and am somewhat of a beginner to Anabolic’s. But.... I am trying to be as smart as I can while doing it, by taking different doses and messing around with it to see what works best for me. I feel like too many people think this is a “one size fits all” game, when in reality everyone responds differently to things. My estrone came back at 3.8 pg/ml

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My estrogen is crashed. But I heard Anadrol works like estrogen in the body. I don’t have dry joints or anything and am holding water from the test and Anadrol even thought I have low estrogen. I’m concerned about gyno because I have had it before that’s why I pound AI’s. I’ve actually tried nolva only for a week, 20mg a day. I didn’t like the water I was holding. If I was focusing on strength I would run just the nolva, but since I’m going for a certain look I like to have low estrogen so I’m not retaining water. I get puffy nips very easily and have been tweeking with the AI dosage to see what works best. I’ve heard some folks crash their estrogen accidentally and take DBOL or anadrol to get some water retention in them so their joints aren’t so dry And it’s not too big of a deal. I’m still experimenting on myself and am somewhat of a beginner to Anabolic’s. But.... I am trying to be as smart as I can while doing it, by taking different doses and messing around with it to see what works best for me. I feel like too many people think this is a “one size fits all” game, when in reality everyone responds differently to things. My estrone came back at 3.8 pg/ml
I’d suggest getting proviron and start at 50mg a day and .5 E3D of Adex. Proviron will help dry you out and help limit aromitizing. And you may not need AI for a week then the next week cut your dose in half to let it elevate up some then run AI E3D.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
So 10 week's total? Any pip issues?
14 weeks.
1-12 test E 500
6-10 Anadrol 50mg 5x a week
12-14 Test prop 300 mg
The reason I am doing it this way is because I wanted to see how I responded to test, which every beginner should. But I knew what test does and how it works, I wanted to add one compound this cycle other than test and see how it effects me. People say Anadrol is the best bulker (right above dbol)if you can tolerate the sides, and so far I haven’t had many issues.
PCT begins.
Pip? That only happens in the beginning of my cycle and to be fair it’s not post injection pain for me, it’s just soreness. After 2 weeks my cheeks go numb and no longer get sore. i have a fair amount of scar tissue which sucks to break through. I only do glute injections because I don’t want to risk hitting anything, and I’m just a little baby. Now I will say, since I’m taking Anadrol and have a increase in RBC, everytime(well, most of the time) I inject I get massive amounts of blood spewing out of the injection site.... yuck.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
I’d suggest getting proviron and start at 50mg a day and .5 E3D of Adex. Proviron will help dry you out and help limit aromitizing.
That’s what that stuff does? To be honest I’ve never looked into it. Why didn’t u come into my life before I started my cycle... haha, It’ll be definitely something I look into for my future cycle. I’m not trying to complicate things more, for now I’ll finish this one and plan to try that for next cycle which will probably be next summer. Planning a prop and anavar cycle, maybe clen, if I did that, would proviron be necessary because prop and anavar don’t hold water or aromatize that much. Trying to stick to one compound each cycle for atleast 3-4 more cycles. I’d like to see first hand how I react to things and what I tolerate well and don’t tolerate well.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s what that stuff does? To be honest I’ve never looked into it. Why didn’t u come into my life before I started my cycle... haha, It’ll be definitely something I look into for my future cycle. I’m not trying to complicate things more, for now I’ll finish this one and plan to try that for next cycle which will probably be next summer. Planning a prop and anavar cycle, maybe clen, if I did that, would proviron be necessary because prop and anavar don’t hold water or aromatize that much. Trying to stick to one compound each cycle for atleast 3-4 more cycles. I’d like to see first hand how I react to things and what I tolerate well and don’t tolerate well.
Proviron has many benefits to it I won’t run a cycle without it anymore. You have zero sides and it always seems to help make your other compounds shine a little more. Also, I suggest researching Clen. It can have negative lasting effects on your heart there are other ways to cut weight. Diet being the biggest one. Test proviron and var would not be a bad cycle to run next if you wanted to cut and still maintain strength. You can run proviron high as well and still not have sides and it really isn’t to toxic. I’d keep in mind to plan your cycles a bit. Sometimes things sound better then they are. You ran drol in your first cycle. Gains are very good I know but you get so strong so quick your muscles are growing at a rate your joints can’t keep up with. Slow and steady wins the race.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards

here’s me before I added in the Anadrol. 207 in this pic I believe. Week 5.
another question for you guys: is 17 inch arms flexed good?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Proviron has many benefits to it I won’t run a cycle without it anymore. You have zero sides and it always seems to help make your other compounds shine a little more. Also, I suggest researching Clen. It can have negative lasting effects on your heart there are other ways to cut weight. Diet being the biggest one. Test proviron and var would not be a bad cycle to run next if you wanted to cut and still maintain strength. You can run proviron high as well and still not have sides and it really isn’t to toxic. I’d keep in mind to plan your cycles a bit. Sometimes things sound better then they are. You ran drol in your first cycle. Gains are very good I know but you get so strong so quick your muscles are growing at a rate your joints can’t keep up with. Slow and steady wins the race.
Yes this is very true about the slow and steady.... I really wanted to do test e ONLY but my dumbass friend talked me into Anadrol..... next time I bulk it’s going to be test and deca. I wanted to do test deca Anadrol but I haven’t done deca or anadrol and did not want my body to have 2 different things going on at once. I’m pretty stupid, but trying to be smart lol wanted to do deca to lubricate my joints since I’m getting so much stronger. I am experiencing back pumps which suck

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Your traps and delts are coming in nice.
Thanks, been trying to get a more rounded look. I might diet down because I’m not satisfied with my mid section. Does anyone here think Anadrol is good for cutting due to its ability to preserve strength and suppress appetite? Obviously, you would be bloated and watery while on it but the appetite suppression would be very helpful. And coming off would result in a shedding water and having a leaner, dryer look. what do u guys think?

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Shoulders and arms today. Crazy pump. DB Lateral raise 30 pounds with strict form, 3 sets of 12

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would use as little ai as possible...it will aid you in gaining mass (keeping estro as high as comfortable).

as far as drying out goes, definitely proviron, and up ai if you really want to look dry for a specific event (but i wouldnt do it for prolonged period of times as it really hinders gains, crashing estrogen, also ai's lower igf 1, much prefer proviron for drying out) etc. although at 15% bf i dont think it will make a lot of difference.

Consider adding mk677 (i suppose gh is out of the question) if you want some extra fat loss. 2 weeks into mk i noticed fat loss all over my body (mind you that i increased calorie intake obviosuly because of mk induced hunger), and my arms got veinier than usual. After initial bloat went away i was as dry as when using proviron, srs. You wouldnt tell i was on 20mg of mk677 per day.

i wont cycle again without exploiting the gh pathway, i could have been so much leaner.

Last edited:
loganyy

loganyy

Awards
I would use as little ai as possible...it will aid you in gaining mass (keeping estro as high as comfortable).

as far as drying out goes, definitely proviron, and up ai if you really want to look dry for a specific event (but i wouldnt do it for prolonged period of times as it really hinders gains, crashing estrogen, also ai's lower igf 1, much prefer proviron for drying out) etc. although at 15% bf i dont think it will make a lot of difference.

Consider adding mk677 (i suppose gh is out of the question) if you want some extra fat loss. 2 weeks into mk i noticed fat loss all over my body (mind you that i increased calorie intake obviosuly because of mk induced hunger), and my arms got veinier than usual. After initial bloat went away i was as dry as when using proviron, srs. You wouldnt tell i was on 20mg of mk677 per day.

i wont cycle again without exploiting the gh pathway, i could have been so much leaner.
Hey dude, ironically enough I have 50 20mg tablets of MK677.... I was going to use them for post cycle therapy since they don’t affect my testosterone. Do u think I should take it while on Anadrol and test? If so, would that lean me out or make me fat? I’ve also heard taking it at night before bed will get rid of appetite issues

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly appetite increase is not a problem if you have self-control. It is there, but its not like you cant live without food.

and as i said, i was impressed by the fat loss, even though i INCREASED then amount of calories i eat.

If you can source some more, then i would start right away. If not, i would save it for pct when you are going to be in a catabolic state.

It is going to lean you out of course, it increases gh, it leans me out better than steroids.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
IMG_3507.JPG
IMG_2586.JPG

Here’s a before and after. Blue shirt was probably a week into my test E shot.... so practically natural, then the reddish color shirt is me today after a light breakfast. Definitely an increase in size, mass is coming in, but the moon face is hilarious. I look like a squirrel with chunky cheeks.
Also an update, woke up early as fk, my nose was tickling, I itched it, and it turned out to be a huge bloody nose. Can confirm my Anadrol is legit.

Question: where can I donate blood? Would my doctors office just let me walk in and donate? Would a pediatric office or laboratory let me do a walk in or make an appointment? Never had to do this before.

IMG_3501.JPG
IMG_3502.JPG

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmmm. I will have to see if there is one near me. They do walk ins?
I dont know in my country there is a state sponsored donation center as healthcare is public.

i have done phlebotomies myself at home but i dont recommend it as you can potentially pass out and die of bleeding. Also, one donation per cycle should be plenty, more than that and you can get your iron stores too low.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
So.... just measured my height without shoes.... apparently I’m 5 foot 7? Im a small little man. Did not know that I was so short, I always thought I was 5 foot 9. Anyways, 213 pounds at the gym after 2 meals and 3/4 gallons of water consumed. Not sure how to post a vid in here otherwise I would.
I hit chest and back, I don’t like that combination. Today wasn’t my best day in the gym either. Arms are still around 17”.
Only took 25mg of Anadrol because that bloody nose frightened me.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just wondering how old are you? I’m not trying to be a dickhead but your post are all over the place. How many cycles have you ran? In my log you commented about my tren dose being high because of the sides you had when you ran it then so you said I should run high test and low tren how you did a couple post later your saying you don’t know much about tren. Then in this log your making it sound like this is your first cycle saying you were running test to see how you respond.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Just wondering how old are you? I’m not trying to be a dickhead but your post are all over the place. How many cycles have you ran? In my log you commented about my tren dose being high because of the sides you had when you ran it then so you said I should run high test and low tren how you did a couple post later your saying you don’t know much about tren. Then in this log your making it sound like this is your first cycle saying you were running test to see how you respond.
I took tren my first cycle(stupid) and had a bad experience. Got every side and was just a complete moron about my cycle. I’m not proud of it either. I thought I knew something and thought I could handle it but it kicked me in the ass and my hormones were all over the place. This is my second cycle, and after my bad experience with tren I’ve decided to stick with 1 compound at a time to see how I react before I start mixing things together. That way I know what I tolerate best and I know what I can run safely. For me, tren is a No-no. I got very aggressive, turned into a raging asshole, and forgot that other people existed on this planet. It turned me into a pr*ck. Not proud of who I was on it. Don’t know why I didn’t just do a test only cycle for my first cycle but I guess everyone makes mistakes. I said to double the test of the tren because that’s just something I’ve heard continuously over time with tren and deca since they have an effect on prolactin. That’s what I actually did and had no libido or sex drive issues, 1.5ml of test Prop, .75 ml tren eod. I just won’t touch tren again unless I’m getting ready for stage.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Got blood taken today... a whole pint. And I fainted. Lmao.... I didn’t drink anything and only had a cup of Greek yogurt for breakfast. I’ll never do that again.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn man...i actually gqave blood this spring on cycle first time ever...and the nurse constantly kept asking how i feel during the procedure.
I was like wtf are you constantly asking?? Apparently it is very common for people to faint.

I saw people fainting on a simple blood test (5ml blood draw)...that must be psychological.

THIS is EXACTLY why you DO NOT do at home phlebotomies especially if you havent donated before. I am an idiot for doing it. You can bleed to death.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Damn man...i actually gqave blood this spring on cycle first time ever...and the nurse constantly kept asking how i feel during the procedure.
I was like wtf are you constantly asking?? Apparently it is very common for people to faint.

I saw people fainting on a simple blood test (5ml blood draw)...that must be psychological.

THIS is EXACTLY why you DO NOT do at home phlebotomies especially if you havent donated before. I am an idiot for doing it. You can bleed to death.
Well, mine wasn’t psychological. I stab needles in my ass as a hobby. It was just due to the drop in blood sugar/blood pressure. I looked it up, there’s a scientific term for it but I don’t care enough to learn about it. The nurse said I didn’t drink/eat enough. She made me drink 2 little apple juice boxes, a bag of fruit snacks, and a bag of cheese it’s.
I’d never consider taking blood at my own house. I’m even to scared of insulin because of hypoglycemia. If there’s a risk, I don’t take it. Life is to fragile.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Well, mine wasn’t psychological. I stab needles in my ass as a hobby. It was just due to the drop in blood sugar/blood pressure. I looked it up, there’s a scientific term for it but I don’t care enough to learn about it. The nurse said I didn’t drink/eat enough. She made me drink 2 little apple juice boxes, a bag of fruit snacks, and a bag of cheese it’s.
I’d never consider taking blood at my own house. I’m even to scared of insulin because of hypoglycemia. If there’s a risk, I don’t take it. Life is to fragile.
You must not fear death if your taking your own blood.... not for me.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
IMG_3560.JPG
IMG_3561.JPG

Today’s lift was good. Haven’t taken Anadrol past 2 workouts. I don’t like it that much.... probably because I’m not a heavy lifter. Anyways I’m now taking:
YK-11 10mg/day
RAD-10mg/day
Test E-200-300mg a week
From the previous 500mg a week. I think 500 is just too much and my face gets bloated and I’m not as aesthetic as I could be.
Diet is about
200g protein a day
250-300 carb
70-80 fat.
Trying to burn some fat and sharpen up.
Considering just blasting and cruising. Who knows what’s going on with my cycle at this point, all I know is I’m progressing.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Considering just blasting and cruising. Who knows what’s going on with my cycle at this point, all I know is I’m progressing.
Damn man what are your goals? Planning to compete?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your post cycle therapy?
Or are you really going to cruise? At your age, I would not do that. I recommend coming off, and on a PCT.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I understand that temptation to cruise is high but perhaps you should try to pct first and then see how much gains can you keep naturally after pct. And maybe you can even gain some with time naturally.

Then after that i would reasses, reevaluate my goals and proceed from there.

If you wanna B n C then i assume you have a competitive career in mind.

I would get in touch with a good coach first before going on steroids for life, train with the coach and then see if you are a pro material ( coach will be able to tell after some time whether you are a pro material), and then you can decide whether going on for life is worth it.

anyway that is just my opinion and how i would do it.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Damn man what are your goals? Planning to compete?
Yes, I plan to compete and I feel like I have a pretty damn good shot at becoming something.
I’ve thought endlessly about if I want to cruise and commit. The answer is the same every time.
The reason why is because when I wake up, I have one thing in my mind instantly:
What time am I going to the gym and what am I hitting?
Everyday this is my thought process. I am in college and never get pleasure out of what I’m doing. What makes me excited to get up and move out of the bed is the gym and the kitchen. I love this ****.
My plan was 150mg-200mg a week for the cruise.
My life revolves around building the best body I can and bettering myself in the gym everyday. I can definitely admit to the fact that I’m addicted.
I’ve invested to much time, energy, and love into the game and I want to do whatever it takes to get to where I want to be. The key to success is to take risks and trust the process.

I think if I execute a proper cut I can be very aesthetic and have a chance on the stage.

I’ll post pics of me when I was 16 and very consistent with the gym so you guys can see my potential and the vision I have.
IMG_2796.JPG
IMG_3059.JPG
IMG_2797.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

These are all pictures of me junior year of highschool, 16 years old

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The last pic you were natural @ 16? Impressive.

Well, i still believe you should first hire a coach, pct and stick with the routine he gives you. Very soon you will be able to tell if you got the potential.

I have been following the log from @Matthersby and he absolutely swears by hiring a good coach, he says it is worth more than gear, and trust me he knows what he is talking about he has been doing this for years, maybe decades.

But, you are an adult and it seems like you have made tour decision.

All i can say is run hcg throughout at a maintenance dose (250 iu 2x per week is often quoted) because that will give you a higher chance of recovering if one day you decide to stop.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
The last pic you were natural @ 16? Impressive.

Well, i still believe you should first hire a coach, pct and stick with the routine he gives you. Very soon you will be able to tell if you got the potential.

I have been following the log from @Matthersby and he absolutely swears by hiring a good coach, he says it is worth more than gear, and trust me he knows what he is talking about he has been doing this for years, maybe decades.

But, you are an adult and it seems like you have made tour decision.

All i can say is run hcg throughout at a maintenance dose (250 iu 2x per week is often quoted) because that will give you a higher chance of recovering if one day you decide to stop.
Thank you for this advice, I will keep it in mind. I do think I’ll run HCG to prevent atrophy.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for this advice, I will keep it in mind. I do think I’ll run HCG to prevent atrophy.
Just run it you wont be sorry i get 6500iu for 30 euros from the pharmacy and at the recommended dose it would last 12 weeks. I am paranoid so one portion i refrigerate and the other portion which is used later i freeze in individual syringes as in theory it should last longer if freezed.

Anecdotal reports say it was good for up to 6 months in the freezer (after reconstitution).

i personally feel much better with hcg in the mix, feeling of well-being, higher libido and less anxiety, so it is not just for the atrophy. There is host of hormones that get shut down or downregulated when testes stop working, and hcg helps this.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
So the new cycle:
175mg test E a week
10mg YK-11 a day
10mg RAD-140 a day
5mg LGD-4033 a day
MK-677 25mg a day
All sarms taken in the morning, MK taken before bed.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yk 11 is interesting, because it supposedly wprks through a different pathway (follistatin expression) other than androgen receptor activation.

What do you guys think? Is there truth to that, or is it just another steroid?

Because if the above is true, then adding it to a stack would definitely be beneficial.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk 11 is interesting, because it supposedly wprks through a different pathway (follistatin expression) other than androgen receptor activation.

What do you guys think? Is there truth to that, or is it just another steroid?
Because if the above is true, then adding it to a stack would definitely be beneficial.
I don’t think there’s any true information out there other than what people have experienced but whose to say they even took the right compound at that dose ,it’s made from a steroid backbone and gives steroid gains ,so I would just treat it as one.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
IMG_3600.JPG
IMG_3601.JPG

A back lat spread and a back double bicep. Both taken in the morning with no food and no pump.
215 pounds, 5 foot 8 in these pictures.

Current stack:
test E 125mg a week, (Monday)
10mg YK-11(morning ED)
10mg RAD-140(morning ED)
5mg LGD-4033(morning ED)
25MG MK-677(before bed ED)
Planning to recomp/cut with this stack. I feel as if I have the size, just need to shed some fat. Running these sarms till they are gone then cruising for a while to see where I’m going to be at. Depending on that I might run a low Test E, high EQ, anavar cut cycle in a few months. Going to get bloodwork soon and let my body recover from the sarms and Anadrol.
Adjustments.JPG

Bonus pic of me and my GF.
Here’s my lifting numbers for those interested. All lifts done with no spotter, clean and controlled. No BS.
Bench: 275 for a set of 2, 285 for 1.
Squat: 315 for a set of 5.
Keep in mind I don’t go heavy and when I do I go slow and controlled. I think it’s stupid to do anything under 8 reps unless you’re super careful. My reasons are:
1. Your putting yourself at risk for injury.
2. If your ego starts to kick in you lose mind-muscle connection and waste energy.
3. It’s just not the most efficient way to build muscle.
4. Strength does not equal size, there are 120 squirrels who bench 400 pounds. And 200 pound monsters who can’t do over 300.
This is my philosophy, anyone who thinks different I am open to knew thoughts, cuz this has been a topic that I’ve been really interested in(heavy weight low reps vs high reps lower weight)

Last edited:
Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 189001View attachment 189002
A back lat spread and a back double bicep. Both taken in the morning with no food and no pump.
215 pounds, 5 foot 8 in these pictures.

Current stack:
test E 125mg a week, (Monday)
10mg YK-11(morning ED)
10mg RAD-140(morning ED)
5mg LGD-4033(morning ED)
25MG MK-677(before bed ED)
Planning to recomp/cut with this stack. I feel as if I have the size, just need to shed some fat. Running these sarms till they are gone then cruising for a while to see where I’m going to be at. Depending on that I might run a low Test E, high EQ, anavar cut cycle in a few months. Going to get bloodwork soon and let my body recover from the sarms and Anadrol.
View attachment 189003
Bonus pic of me and my GF.
Here’s my lifting numbers for those interested. All lifts done with no spotter, clean and controlled. No BS.
Bench: 275 for a set of 2, 285 for 1.
Squat: 315 for a set of 5.
Keep in mind I don’t go heavy and when I do I go slow and controlled. I think it’s stupid to do anything under 8 reps unless you’re super careful. My reasons are:
1. Your putting yourself at risk for injury.
2. If your ego starts to kick in you lose mind-muscle connection and waste energy.
3. It’s just not the most efficient way to build muscle.
4. Strength does not equal size, there are 120 squirrels who bench 400 pounds. And 200 pound monsters who can’t do over 300.
This is my philosophy, anyone who thinks different I am open to knew thoughts, cuz this has been a topic that I’ve been really interested in(heavy weight low reps vs high reps lower weight)
Your gonna end up on TRT and you probably aren’t even 21. I wouldn’t be cruising you should PCT and if you run EQ that might put you on TRT. In my opinion you should be running the gear you have or might next blast. Later down the road your gonna need high doses to respond or you won’t respond that well to some of the compounds. But that’s just an opinion and at the end of the day your gonna do what you want.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Your gonna end up on TRT and you probably aren’t even 21. I wouldn’t be cruising you should PCT and if you run EQ that might put you on TRT. In my opinion you should be running the gear you have or might next blast. Later down the road your gonna need high doses to respond or you won’t respond that well to some of the compounds. But that’s just an opinion and at the end of the day your gonna do what you want.
I take minimal doses and try to get the most out of as little as possible. But I would like to know how EQ would cause TRT. What’s its suppression like? I thought it wasn’t that harsh and was mild? I appreciate your input. I know for a fact Anadrol is a lot more harsh than EQ especially with all the androgens in it.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take minimal doses and try to get the most out of as little as possible. But I would like to know how EQ would cause TRT. What’s its suppression like? I thought it wasn’t that harsh and was mild? I appreciate your input. I know for a fact Anadrol is a lot more harsh than EQ especially with all the androgens in it.
Well considering there’s no point in running EQ unless your running it 16 weeks plus the 3 weeks or month that it takes to clear out your still shut down. This is what I’m saying your wanting to run EQ but don’t understand how it works. You will also be donating blood every 60 days or double reds.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
Well considering there’s no point in running EQ unless your running it 16 weeks plus the 3 weeks or month that it takes to clear out your still shut down. This is what I’m saying your wanting to run EQ but don’t understand how it works. You will also be donating blood every 60 days or double reds.
So test and anavar with no EQ for a cut stack would probably be more wise. Maybe throw in GW? What’s your opinion. I like running lower test(300 is sweet spot) because I feel it keeps the water off.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
So test and anavar with no EQ for a cut stack would probably be more wise. Maybe throw in GW? What’s your opinion. I like running lower test(300 is sweet spot) because I feel it keeps the water off.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never ran a SARM and never will. You can run EQ but I wouldn’t until your ready to commit to TRT because it is a possibility. You could always run NPP with a dht and you should be able to bulk while staying pretty lean. My next cycle is gonna be deca test and low dose tren with anadrol as a kick starter for my bulk next year.