Unanswered 7-keto issues?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever have any complications with this stuff? I’ve always ran it at 400mg a day with good results but this time around it seems to make my anxious, acid reflux from hell, pressure in my neck and headaches. Bloodwork is great except for my TSH, which is rather high for obvious reasons. I noticed neck and some chest discomfort after taking it for a little bit and honestly all this is a first for me. I love the stuff but maybe I just got a trash batch? Not sure.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caps or topical? Using a different brand maybe?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caps or topical? Using a different brand maybe?
Caps, same brand as I’ve always used. Going to have to switch to topical because I feel like my stomach acid is gonna eat a hole in me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Caps, same brand as I’ve always used. Going to have to switch to topical because I feel like my stomach acid is gonna eat a hole in me.
vii-kt is a great td 7-keto...thebigt gets 25% off at ironlegion.com...

using the 25% off code makes vii-kt very reasonable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s the dosing on that?
I would start at .5ml twice daily...that is a really small amount if you split it up and put half on each side of lets say traps. you can play with dose and up it if not getting desired effects. like I said, it is very reasonably priced using my code and getting the 25% off discount.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would start at .5ml twice daily...that is a really small amount if you split it up and put half on each side of lets say traps. you can play with dose and up it if not getting desired effects. like I said, it is very reasonably priced using my code and getting the 25% off discount.
I meant mg/ml more so.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VII KT is great and I stack it with SNS Reduce XT makes for a great all natural cutting stack