6 week cycle

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I don't think so. I am dealing with my gut issues with my gastro doc and don't want to take anything that would hinder the procedure to much. Even just oils will have an effect most likely. So ... Idk., there are so many hindrances ... might call off the cycle tbh. Feels a bit forced.
I remember you being very anti-aas? What happened? :D

I am tired of the increased hair loss, but with hcg i feel amzing. And am at the crssroads too. Hard to abandon the hard and full look to go back to being all soft with a growing gut and arms that fade away. But then again like the idea of not having to rely on anything.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it’s only 6 weeks and you’re worried about recovery, run some Clomid, you’ll get a little boost, a little stronger and raise your own test levels in a more “natural” way. I used to cycle Clomid a few times a year (before I started TRT) and always felt great with a small strength boost. I know Clomid have a bad rep around here but I think it’s great.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eh, believe me, I am very much at odds with my self. I really lost a lot of mm in the last year and I'm feeling self conscious about it.
Same here. I cant simpply abandon the feeling of having just finished a heavy set, being pumped up with bowling shoulders feeling on top of the world while at the same time listening to sandman by metallica forever. I mean, I dont have to be that way all the time of course, its all about the balance in life, we gotta focus on other things too.

But to say farewell to that feeling forever, no man, no way hahah

It really is the dark side in the truest sense of the word.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it’s only 6 weeks and you’re worried about recovery, run some Clomid, you’ll get a little boost, a little stronger and raise your own test levels in a more “natural” way. I used to cycle Clomid a few times a year (before I started TRT) and always felt great with a small strength boost. I know Clomid have a bad rep around here but I think it’s great.
Tnx for the suggestion.

I never really understood the clomid thing though. Upping your TT levels from 500 to 700 is kinda negligible. What matters is Free T and you can elevate that, over the range, with something that lowers shbg. Also, I feel so shitty on clomid that I would probably suicide if I was to take for 3 months without other androgens to ballance out it's estrogen activity.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. I cant simpply abandon the feeling of having just finished a heavy set, being pumped up with bowling shoulders feeling on top of the world while at the same time listening to sandman by metallica forever. I mean, I dont have to be that way all the time of course, its all about the balance in life, we gotta focus on other things too.

But to say farewell to that feeling forever, no man, no way hahah

It really is the dark side in the truest sense of the word.
You referring to the "on feeling"?

I'm just saying that I am below my natty limits. Haven't been this small for quite some time. The cycle would just get me back to my natty limit.

I do feel ok though, the smaller size suits me a lot better for skating. And the fitness mentality, I see it now as totally sick.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its all about the balance in life, we gotta focus on other things too.
Exactly. And cycling by default IS putting yourself out of ballance. It's just priorities. Can I afford to be out off ballance for time on + pct + 1 or 2 months recovery time ...

Wish I could get my hands on some enclomiphene.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly. And cycling by default IS putting yourself out of ballance. It's just priorities. Can I afford to be out off ballance for time on + pct + 1 or 2 months recovery time ...

Wish I could get my hands on some enclomiphene.
why? you think you would get better gains by running it by boosting endogenous production?
its negligible, and you already have pretty high test naturally.

and as far as balance i said i want to have as many different experiences as possible. From feeling like a caveman savage wanting to tear things up on cycle, to being an emotional philosopher with high estro. Its amazing when you think of it actually, how you can experience different perspectives when you throw yourself out of balance.

that being said, if i currently had someone i really cared about, more than about myself, you know what i am talking about, imho you are not a man until you have experienced having somebody who you would give your life for (i mean i do, but its not relevant), i wouldnt want to be throwing myself out of balance all the time. But being in the situation I am currently in, it can be fun.

And also you cant deny the fact that anabolics can be used to improve one's quality of life. Sure if we are talking about that there is no room for stuff like tren, but I cant say I am not enjoying endless energy i get from test and mk of being 15 now as I slowly start to approach my mid 20s.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why? you think you would get better gains by running it by boosting endogenous production?
its negligible, and you already have pretty high test naturally.

and as far as balance i said i want to have as many different experiences as possible. From feeling like a caveman savage wanting to tear things up on cycle, to being an emotional philosopher with high estro. Its amazing when you think of it actually, how you can experience different perspectives when you throw yourself out of balance.

that being said, if i currently had someone i really cared about, more than about myself, you know what i am talking about, imho you are not a man until you have experienced having somebody who you would give your life for (i mean i do, but its not relevant), i wouldnt want to be throwing myself out of balance all the time. But being in the situation I am currently in, it can be fun.

And also you cant deny the fact that anabolics can be used to improve one's quality of life. Sure if we are talking about that there is no room for stuff like tren, but I cant say I am not enjoying endless energy i get from test and mk of being 15 now as I slowly start to approach my mid 20s.
Enclomiphene for a quick and Easier pct. Maybe even to use on cycle instead of hcg.

My next pct, after a short cycle (6 - 10 weeks), will be only one week of a serm. I dont think I need more then this, if I used hcg throught the cycle and if didn't use 19nor's.

Even after a normal 12 eeek cycle I am not convinced I need 4 weeks of serms. You know, when you think about it, a classic cookie cutter cycle is a 500mg 12 weeks test c, 2 weeks after last pin start the serm. Two weeks after 500mg's you still have test c/e in your system and are not ready for pct. So your pct is actually really only 2 weeks long. Imo, a week long pct, after the aas has actually cleared my system is imo enough for me.

So this is what I'll do: start using a serm one week b4 aas completely clears and one week after it clears, and then stop. If done with tamox, this means, the drug is going to stay in the sytem for an additional two - four weeks anyway ...

Shortening the pct is definetly a goal for me.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tnx for the suggestion.

I never really understood the clomid thing though. Upping your TT levels from 500 to 700 is kinda negligible. What matters is Free T and you can elevate that, over the range, with something that lowers shbg. Also, I feel so shitty on clomid that I would probably suicide if I was to take for 3 months without other androgens to ballance out it's estrogen activity.
You're right, 500 to 700 make very little difference but in my case I got my test levels to above 900, 1 reading I had was 1100, so yeah, I felt a difference. Sucks that you don’t feel good on it though, maybe it’s another SERM that you respond better to?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're right, 500 to 700 make very little difference but in my case I got my test levels to above 900, 1 reading I had was 1100, so yeah, I felt a difference. Sucks that you don’t feel good on it though, maybe it’s another SERM that you respond better to?
Toremifene at 30-60mg/day for long periods could be an option?

I don’t feel well on Clomid either and Tamoxifen is my preference. But if I wanted to use it longer than 6-8 weeks I would spring for toremifene for the favorable safety/health profile. It’s been like tamoxifen for me - can’t even tell I’m taking anything.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm, idk. I feel shitty on tamox to. It kills my sex drive. But, I've yet to use it in a non pct environment ...

My natty test is rather high, 800 - 900. And serms dont really elevate it that much tbh. I use shbg, ie. test boosters, for a natty cycle and that works just fine. But it's really nothing compared to cycling.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your theory on not needing to run a serm for long is corr3ct. People make mistake of

1) starting pct too early
2) not using hcg throughout so their balls are dormant hence they stay on a serm while their balls are only waking up

I think like on proper doses of tamox or clomid your lh is through the roof after 10 days.

And from my experience, going straight from 3+ months of being shut down to a serm without hcg blast is a recipe for disaster. You are going to feel like death, like literally, its one of the worst feelings ever. Imagine feeling anxious, panicky and heartbroken at the same time.

With 0 test in your system and also with an artificial estrogen circulating around.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your theory on not needing to run a serm for long is corr3ct. People make mistake of

1) starting pct too early
2) not using hcg throughout so their balls are dormant hence they stay on a serm while their balls are only waking up

I think like on proper doses of tamox or clomid your lh is through the roof after 10 days.

And from my experience, going straight from 3+ months of being shut down to a serm without hcg blast is a recipe for disaster. You are going to feel like death, like literally, its one of the worst feelings ever. Imagine feeling anxious, panicky and heartbroken at the same time.

With 0 test in your system and also with an artificial estrogen circulating around.
Yes, exactly. I always did bloods at the begining of pct and after a week, all was up and running. I still feel chitty though.

Hcg or maybe enclomiphene if it actually does anything on cycle is the key for a quick recovery.