6 raisins 4 grapes

B

bert4332

Awards
Master Clown,

I've been eating the tuna plain now for what, over 2yrs, and I gotta do something or I'll never look at another can again. Would adding 6 raisins 4 grapes to it for pre and post meals screw up my GI that much that I shouldn't add them?

T

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried mixing in a little curry powder?

B

bert4332

Awards
I've tried just about everything except motor oil.

B

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
Capers! They taste really salty/vinegary (which is good once you get used to it) and the tuna go down like a charm. AND they have the the same cals as lettuce!

I've also seen those 'fish seasoning' powders that you find in the same place as curry powders, etc. which I want to try.

B

bert4332

Awards
Did the capers last year, I've been doing damn tuna for a while, so I'm finally at the point if I want to keep eating it, I gotta mess with GI a little, I just want to know how much of an impact they will have, the raisins did a good job.

T

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that 6 raisins and 4 grapes will blow your diet. It is some additional sugar, but how much will it spike your insulin?

If you were going to try motor oil, do you think you'd go for 10-40w, 10-30w or just the straight 30w? The lower viscosity oils may be easier to get down, but I'm not sure how they'd metabolize.

B

bert4332

Awards
I don't think that 6 raisins and 4 grapes will blow your diet. It is some additional sugar, but how much will it spike your insulin?

If you were going to try motor oil, do you think you'd go for 10-40w, 10-30w or just the straight 30w? The lower viscosity oils may be easier to get down, but I'm not sure how they'd metabolize.

The insulin spike post work-out is exactly what I'm asking about. Well the synthetic worked for a day, but the smell kinda got to me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The insulin spike post work-out is exactly what I'm asking about. Well the synthetic worked for a day, but the smell kinda got to me.
It won't effect it much at all. Throw em in.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Or stop eating tuna and switch to canned chicken. I hope that whole mercury thing isn't true for your sake lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 34
T Nutrition / Health 2
TNASTYII Nutrition / Health 3
wontdie Nutrition / Health 4
yeahright Recipes 0