6-oxo

ChaseRoy

Awards
what is the cheapest source for 6-OXO? Anyone have any great experiences with this stuff thatthey care to mention here? Also, from reading some other posts I can't help but think that a lot of people are using this when they really do not need to as a "precaution" so to speak. What do you guys think?

PLer

Awards
I think it's incredibly expensive. I think dps had it for the best price, if I remember correctly. Like 32$. At this price, I could use femera or arimidex for the same amount of days or 2x as long(depending how much 6-oxo you use), and I doubt that 6-oxo would work any better.

ChaseRoy

Awards
do you, or anyone, think guys are using this stuff when they really do not need to? Basically, I don't see why you would have to use it after a cycle. Unless you used a really heavy one or something.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
do you, or anyone, think guys are using this stuff when they really do not need to? Basically, I don't see why you would have to use it after a cycle. Unless you used a really heavy one or something.

I agree...

Personally I think that guys are using it "just in case" something happens, but guys cycling PH's were fine post cycle before it came out, so for me, I'm good with some kind of high grade Tribulus (fuzu in my case), Trib does the same thing as 6-OXO except Trib is not an Anti-E

JMO

ChaseRoy

Awards
really? because i have heard so many crappy things about tribulus. You really think that works huh? How much are you using, by which company? Be specific in what it does for you, because I am not convinced it does a thing. Thanks

PLer

Awards
I think a lot of people use it when not necessary, however it may very well be necessary after using a heavy dosing of 4AD or something like it. With 1-T, no, something like bromo would be more effective there. I think that Tribulus is good in some instances. The kind I've been using is from BAC. Basically the same stuff that is in tribex. Except half the price. I have heard really good things about fuzu, but haven't got to try it myself yet. A lot of the stuff out there that has tribulus is crap though, you gotta make sure it's high quality and is standardized for the good parts.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
... you gotta make sure it's high quality and is standardized for the good parts.

EXACTLY...you have to be sure that the extracts it is standardized for are called:

------->FUROSTANOLIC SAPONINS<--------

these are the steroidal saponins that potentiate LH secretion...

LH secretion--->Test Production--->Post-Cycle HTPA recovery

The effective dose is AT LEAST 1500mg/day...

...for my post cycle recovery I am going to use FUZU 6Caps/day (450mg of Saponins/cap) for 4 weeks then 7 caps/day for 2 weeks

I found some stuff saying that the Saponins in FUZU are about 40% as powerful as clomid.

Some people say that Trib is good for libido and not test production.... HELLO!!! libido comes from Test production, duh! :rolleyes:

Not to Spam or anything:

I am going to use FUZU by Syntrax Innovations

BrKonman

Awards

...The effective dose is AT LEAST 1500mg/day...

...for my post cycle recovery I am going to use FUZU 6Caps/day (450mg of Saponins/cap) for 4 weeks then 7 caps/day for 2 weeks

...Not to Spam or anything:

I am going to use FUZU by Syntrax Innovations
Not to hijack the thread into a trib thread but.... what are some high grade tribs? Why pick FUZU by Syntrax? At such a high dose, how much would you expect to spend on post-cycle over 4 or 6 weeks?

- B

ChaseRoy

Awards
no prob...it was going towards tribulus anyway...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Not to hijack the thread into a trib thread but.... what are some high grade tribs? Why pick FUZU by Syntrax? At such a high dose, how much would you expect to spend on post-cycle over 4 or 6 weeks?

- B
Alright....

Its not necesarilly (spell ?) the kind of trib, BUT it is the amounts of saponins you get

That is not a high dose...as I plan to run between 2700-3150mg/day of Saponins for my post cycle recovery. Thats 6 caps/day for 4 weeks and then 7 caps/day for the last 2 weeks

Money-wise:

for 3 bottles (6 weeks worth) @ $25/bottle(including s/h from BB.com)

Why Fuzu you ask?

The Saponins come from 3 different plants:

1.Tribulus Terrestris Aerial (Leaf) extract
2.Fenugreek Seed Extract
3. Dioscorea Deltoidea Root extract

each has 150 mg Furostanolic Saponins put in each capsule that makes 450mg in each capsule

AND... as I said before Fuzu may be 40% as powerful as clomid, I read that in a 3rd party source not connected to Syntrax at all.

From now on...just call me the Spaminator :cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

AND... as I said before Fuzu may be 40% as powerful as clomid, I read that in a 3rd party source not connected to Syntrax at all.

From now on...just call me the Spaminator :cool:
you mean fuzu 40% more powerful than clomid or 40% of?

SteveDFW

Awards

There is a contrasting view of tribulus used for post recovery. While it can help with erections (increase blood flow to extremities) much like yohimbine and viagro, it does not increase one's production of true test. In fact, it was stated that it might even hinder its receovery. I believe this view came from Pat Arnold and/or Par.

Not sure what I believe but I thought I would throw that out.