4AD and 19 norandrostenediol

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
hi I am new to the site and would like to know if these compounds would work well together if they are stacked together. I am currently running post cycle therapy for a promagnon cycle but after PCT and a couple weeks I would like to stack these two compounds. Any advice on dosage and the lengths of the cycle would be appreciated. :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup, should make a great stack. there was some talk at one point about these two "competing for enzymes" but there are plenty of them to go around. very popular cycle about 2-3 years ago.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Works good with 1-AD or 1-T. Nordiol is very nice stuff, but takes a lot. One warning is that is detectable for up to 6 months.

Would work good with X-mass too to provide testosterone support. Nordiol goes good with everything.

There is a limit to the amount of combined 4-AD and Nordiol your body can convert.

Are they transdermal or oral?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
The nordiol is oral. I actually have a bottle of x mass laying around that I was going to use with another stack but didnt like it because the significant amount of water weight I got from it. I have yet to buy the 4 ad but it will also be oral. I have an option of buying nor 4 ad, would that have a better effect or would it be better to go with regular 4 ad. What kind of gains could I expect from this cycle? Also, how long and what dose should I run them at?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The nordiol is oral. I actually have a bottle of x mass laying around that I was going to use with another stack but didnt like it because the significant amount of water weight I got from it. I have yet to buy the 4 ad but it will also be oral. I have an option of buying nor 4 ad, would that have a better effect or would it be better to go with regular 4 ad. What kind of gains could I expect from this cycle? Also, how long and what dose should I run them at?
Nordiol can be bigger mass maker because it is less suppressive of natural testosterone, but it is also weak takes a lot. It is great stacker (all NORs are), but alone I would be trying to get to from 900 to 1200mg. It isn't necessary to go that high. It would mix well with Phera-plex since both have low Test suppresion.

Here is write up on it:

Nor-diol (19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17-diol)

Target Hormone: 19Nortestosterone (nandrolone)
olecular name of target hormone: 17ß-hydroxy-19-nor-4-andro-sten-3-one
Target conversion: High (15.76 %)
Conversion enzyme: 3-ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3HSD)
DHT conversion: none
Estrogenic effects: none

To me, this is the top of the line, though some will not agree with me. I stacked this with 5-diol, and as I explained the 5AD did very little other than keep androgens moderate and ensure greater Nor-diol conversion, and came to the conclusion that this is without a doubt the hands down winner of the Andro Wars.

The advantages include no estrogen or DHT prior to conversion on the basis of it being a diol version, and only a fifth the DHT conversion afterwards because it has nandrolone as a target hormone. It's almost twice as anabolic as its dione counterpart and in terms of gains can match 4-diol milligram for milligram. It is of more use to the young bodybuilder because it converts to nandrolone via the 3-beta enzyme assuring high conversion and not interfering with testosterone production other than by negative feedback. Meaning in moderate doses it will not stunt your natural testosterone too much and ensure a faster recovery afterwards. That makes it definitely the most potent prohormone to use by itself, but obviously the stacking is limited. If you were willing to take the risk of mega-dosing and reach enzyme saturation, 19Nor is a possibility, but since most of the question I get about prohormones have a severe undertone of fear where side effects are concerned, I don't think that will be a popular stack. With 4-diol you have too strong of a competition, vying for the same receptor enzyme. 5-diol is your best bet because of strong anabolism despite low conversion and the fact that it can upgrade the 3-beta enzyme assuring greater conversion.

The greatest downside to Nor-diol is the cost. It's hard to find quality because not many quality companies produce it. The economic returns are minimal because people don't like paying that much for a prohormone. Some companies will even badmouth Nor-diol to cover their lack of endeavour (are you hearing me Paul Delia?). Your best bet on the market these days, and I know the bodybuilding.com store carries them, are Prolab (100 mg per cap) and Ergopharms oral product (150 mg per cap) I only mention this because a lot of people have asked me where to find good Nor-diol.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nordiol can be bigger mass maker because it is less suppressive of natural testosterone, but it is also weak takes a lot. It is great stacker (all NORs are), but alone I would be trying to get to from 900 to 1200mg. It isn't necessary to go that high. It would mix well with Phera-plex since both have low Test suppresion.

Here is write up on it:

Nor-diol (19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17-diol)

Target Hormone: 19Nortestosterone (nandrolone)
olecular name of target hormone: 17ß-hydroxy-19-nor-4-andro-sten-3-one
Target conversion: High (15.76 %)
Conversion enzyme: 3-ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3HSD)
DHT conversion: none
Estrogenic effects: none

To me, this is the top of the line, though some will not agree with me. I stacked this with 5-diol, and as I explained the 5AD did very little other than keep androgens moderate and ensure greater Nor-diol conversion, and came to the conclusion that this is without a doubt the hands down winner of the Andro Wars.

The advantages include no estrogen or DHT prior to conversion on the basis of it being a diol version, and only a fifth the DHT conversion afterwards because it has nandrolone as a target hormone. It's almost twice as anabolic as its dione counterpart and in terms of gains can match 4-diol milligram for milligram. It is of more use to the young bodybuilder because it converts to nandrolone via the 3-beta enzyme assuring high conversion and not interfering with testosterone production other than by negative feedback. Meaning in moderate doses it will not stunt your natural testosterone too much and ensure a faster recovery afterwards. That makes it definitely the most potent prohormone to use by itself, but obviously the stacking is limited. If you were willing to take the risk of mega-dosing and reach enzyme saturation, 19Nor is a possibility, but since most of the question I get about prohormones have a severe undertone of fear where side effects are concerned, I don't think that will be a popular stack. With 4-diol you have too strong of a competition, vying for the same receptor enzyme. 5-diol is your best bet because of strong anabolism despite low conversion and the fact that it can upgrade the 3-beta enzyme assuring greater conversion.

The greatest downside to Nor-diol is the cost. It's hard to find quality because not many quality companies produce it. The economic returns are minimal because people don't like paying that much for a prohormone. Some companies will even badmouth Nor-diol to cover their lack of endeavour (are you hearing me Paul Delia?). Your best bet on the market these days, and I know the bodybuilding.com store carries them, are Prolab (100 mg per cap) and Ergopharms oral product (150 mg per cap) I only mention this because a lot of people have asked me where to find good Nor-diol.
this is a horrible write-up. this person had no clue what they were talking about. nandrolone is far more suppressive than testosterone and 19-nor will not convert to DHT, but DHN.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Can any one help clear this up? Would taking Nor 4 AD be more beneficial than 4 AD while stacking it with the nordiol? The nordiol I have is 100 mg nor 4 androstenediol and 100mg norandrostenedione. And any suggestions on the length of the cycle and the amount of hormones used would help me greatly.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Can any one help clear this up? Would taking Nor 4 AD be more beneficial than 4 AD while stacking it with the nordiol? The nordiol I have is 100 mg nor 4 androstenediol and 100mg norandrostenedione. And any suggestions on the length of the cycle and the amount of hormones used would help me greatly.
That really isn't nordiol, it 4AD and Nordione.

3 to 6 pills a day is where I dose. Spread them out. This will be suppressive.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
That really isn't nordiol, it 4AD and Nordione.

3 to 6 pills a day is where I dose. Spread them out. This will be suppressive.
What would be something good to stack this with for a clean bulk? Hoping to gain around 10-12lbs.

I sound very uneducated coming to this cycle. I have run 4 cycles so far, 1 being M1T other than that they have been newer prohormones that already have much information readily available. I am just trying to do this cycle right in order to get some well kept gains. Thanks for the advice so far.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
What would be something good to stack this with for a clean bulk? Hoping to gain around 10-12lbs.

I sound very uneducated coming to this cycle. I have run 4 cycles so far, 1 being M1T other than that they have been newer prohormones that already have much information readily available. I am just trying to do this cycle right in order to get some well kept gains. Thanks for the advice so far.
Phera-plex or superdrol clones, but these are methyls and you really need to know what you are doing. X-mass is a non-methyl that would work and is probably a better idea for you.
M-TRN is another possibility to look at.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
How does this look for my next cycle:

Week 1: X Mass at 80 mgs, 1-T at 220 mgs
Week 2: X Mass at 80 mgs, 1-T at 220 mgs, 4 AD at 100 mgs
Week 3: X Mass at 80 mgs, 1-T at 330 mgs, 4 AD at 200 mgs
Week 4: 1-T at 330 mgs, 4 AD at 300 mgs
Week 5: 1-T at 330 mgs, 4 AD at 300 mgs
Week 6: Nolva at 40 mgs, Novadex XT at 180 mgs
Week 7: Nolva at 30 mgs, Novadex XT at 120 mgs
Week 8: Nolva at 20 mgs, Novadex XT at 120 mgs
Week 9: Nolva at 10 mgs, Novadex XT at 60 mgs

Hoping to gain close to 15 pounds on a clean bulk.
starting weight will be around 193 at an 8% body fat level.
4,000 calories a day/ 200 grams of protein.
Will add powerfull and an NO product during PCT.
Any suggestions?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
How does this look for my next cycle:

Week 1: X Mass at 80 mgs, 1-T at 220 mgs
Week 2: X Mass at 80 mgs, 1-T at 220 mgs, 4 AD at 100 mgs
Week 3: X Mass at 80 mgs, 1-T at 330 mgs, 4 AD at 200 mgs
Week 4: 1-T at 330 mgs, 4 AD at 300 mgs
Week 5: 1-T at 330 mgs, 4 AD at 300 mgs
Week 6: Nolva at 40 mgs, Novadex XT at 180 mgs
Week 7: Nolva at 30 mgs, Novadex XT at 120 mgs
Week 8: Nolva at 20 mgs, Novadex XT at 120 mgs
Week 9: Nolva at 10 mgs, Novadex XT at 60 mgs

Hoping to gain close to 15 pounds on a clean bulk.
starting weight will be around 193 at an 8% body fat level.
4,000 calories a day/ 200 grams of protein.
Will add powerfull and an NO product during post cycle therapy.
Any suggestions?
Usually it is IA inverse to Serm. Tor is better than Nolva if you have not bought it yet.

I assume that 1-T and 4AD are transdermals. If so then this probably about a 15 pound range. 200 grams of protien may be a little low. I assume you are dropping x-mass at week 4 due to how much you have. You will suffer some lethagy in day 3 through 7. Some even in second week. I assume your 4Ad supply is limited so this not a bad plan.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have about 55 capsules of x mass left and just thought it would be a nice kick start to the cycle. I also wanted to cut it off early so that I could lose alot of the water weight by the end of the cycle. Do you think I should start 4 AD at a low dose (100 mgs) and see how my body responds to it or automatically start at 200 mgs? I can actually get as much 4 AD as I need I am just trying to make it a bit easier on the wallet. If buying more would be that much more effective I deffinately wouldnt mind spending another 50. If I did buy more 4 AD how should I apply it to this stack. The 1-t and 4 AD are actually not transdermal, I cant get my hands on any, all I can get are capsules. As I stated before, this will be my first cycle with any of the older pro hormones besides M1T which isnt too hard to figure out how to use right. I appreciate all the help. :box:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have about 55 capsules of x mass left and just thought it would be a nice kick start to the cycle. I also wanted to cut it off early so that I could lose alot of the water weight by the end of the cycle. Do you think I should start 4 AD at a low dose (100 mgs) and see how my body responds to it or automatically start at 200 mgs? I can actually get as much 4 AD as I need I am just trying to make it a bit easier on the wallet. If buying more would be that much more effective I deffinately wouldnt mind spending another 50. If I did buy more 4 AD how should I apply it to this stack. The 1-t and 4 AD are actually not transdermal, I cant get my hands on any, all I can get are capsules. As I stated before, this will be my first cycle with any of the older pro hormones besides M1T which isnt too hard to figure out how to use right. I appreciate all the help. :box:

Sorry, then you are low on dosing. What brand of 1-T are you talking about? It may make a big difference.

You can lower bloat with X-Mass by adding a little IA (like ADT or reloaded, etc) on cycle. With X-mass you don't need as much 1-T, but you would like to get at least close to the minimum 4AD levels. Here is some info from old days.

1-test + 4-AD
Price: Transdermal – very low; oral – high
Effectiveness: Very effective
Side effects: Moderate-high androgenic and low-moderate estrogenic

Recommended dosages: 1-test: 150-250 mg transdermal, 300-500 mg oral, 500-800 mg oral as 1-AD. 4-AD: 200-400 mg transdermal, 600-1200 mg oral.

Comments: This is the most popular stack, and with good reason. Transdermally, this combination produces fast and noticeable results and at a good price. Orally (usually in the form of 1-AD and 4-AD) it is more expensive but still a highly effective stack. The 1-test provides high anabolic activity while the 4-AD reduces some of the side effects and provides additional anabolism. Sex drive is usually maintained or even significantly increased. This is the #1 recommended stack for beginners who want to see good gains with a good side effect profile.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
The 1-T and 4-AD are both from a brand called Sports One Nutrition. Each bottle contains 60 ct. 100 mgs of 4-AD and 110 mgs of 1-T. I could go ahead and buy a couple bottles of each to be taking in as much as you stated above. Whats funny is that on the bottle it says to just take 1-2 caps per day and you are telling me to take in up to 3 times that amount. I guess these are just not very well absorbed taking them in orally. I suppose I will try to buy 2 more bottles of 4 AD because I already have one, and then I will go ahead and buy 3 bottles of the 1-Test.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
this is a horrible write-up. this person had no clue what they were talking about. nandrolone is far more suppressive than testosterone and 19-nor will not convert to DHT, but DHN.
I think that was Big Cat who wrote that its on BB.com.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The 1-T and 4-AD are both from a brand called Sports One Nutrition. Each bottle contains 60 ct. 100 mgs of 4-AD and 110 mgs of 1-T. I could go ahead and buy a couple bottles of each to be taking in as much as you stated above. Whats funny is that on the bottle it says to just take 1-2 caps per day and you are telling me to take in up to 3 times that amount. I guess these are just not very well absorbed taking them in orally. I suppose I will try to buy 2 more bottles of 4 AD because I already have one, and then I will go ahead and buy 3 bottles of the 1-Test.
Three bottles sound right.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not fimilar the Sport's one nutrition version, but unless it has some special absorbation enhancer, the dosing needs to go higher. To play it safe in the old days they told you to take about half of what would be a good dose. Now days they tend to label closer to real dosing levels so beware. The maximums listed above for dosing are really meant for very large body builders.

You don't have to go as high as dosing recommendation above to get results, but the results will be lower. At some point you don't get much more effect for increasing dosing.

You can drink grapefruit juice or take IDS DHB to slow liver breakdown to increase effectiveness at lower doses.

Remember to drink lots of water when taking 1-T or your piss may start burning.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info were wolf. I wont be starting the cycle for a few months so hopefully I will be able to purchase more bottles than anticipated but either way I will start at a low dose just to see how my body reacts to it.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bring this thread back up but is 4-AD 19 Norandrostenedione? I was looking into a few other options and ran across NorDiol XS 200 mg 60 Caps by sports one. For a first timer would this be a good to take or too much?
Heres whats in it "Each capsule contains 100 mg. of Nor-4-Androstenediol and 100 mg. of Norandrostenedione."
Also I read that these dont effect test levels meaning they dont shut you down, this true?

Thanks

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I have that exact product. its 4 ad with nordione which I dont know what the nordione will do. I dont think the nordione is very effective. I was planning on using it in an upcoming stack but am really unsure now. For the price just get some of the 4 AD or the Nor 4 ad

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bring this thread back up but is 4-AD 19 Norandrostenedione? I was looking into a few other options and ran across NorDiol XS 200 mg 60 Caps by sports one. For a first timer would this be a good to take or too much?
Heres whats in it "Each capsule contains 100 mg. of Nor-4-Androstenediol and 100 mg. of Norandrostenedione."
Also I read that these dont effect test levels meaning they dont shut you down, this true?

Thanks
Norandrostenedione will definitely shut you down. You will need a PCT. Got in an agrument about how suppressive diol is earlier in this tread. This is mild PH cycle. It mixes well with many other PHs, etc. Nors can be detected up to 6 months after use so if you are subject to testing are a very bad choice.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever try that 4-AD and 19 nor stack swang?
I wish I had brother but I just decided to stick with what I know works... I ended up doing a short stack of methyl plex and methyl drol haha. I do still have one bottle of the nordiol left so I may incorporate that in to another stack later on down the road but right now I am just messin around with those new halodrol liquigels which so far have been much better than what I had expected.

bluestrat62

Awards
could someone please explain the difference between the dione and diol's. In particular 19nordiol and 19nordione. Ive been researching prohormones and gear and the like for... oh quite some time now, and ive never really quite understood the difference. Your replys would mean a great deal to me.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
could someone please explain the difference between the dione and diol's. In particular 19nordiol and 19nordione. Ive been researching prohormones and gear and the like for... oh quite some time now, and ive never really quite understood the difference. Your replys would mean a great deal to me.
as far as i can remember they are quite the same but the diones convert more estrogen than the diols... that is if i can remember correctly if im wrong any one please chime in

e_man

Awards
I'm a little skeptical about those new liquid jels. they dont get good reviews. have you tried them? you might as well just try to search for some H-50

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little skeptical about those new liquid jels. they dont get good reviews. have you tried them? you might as well just try to search for some H-50
Yeah man I have been using them for about 6 days so far... Its not too hard to tell that the results are real. I do a 3 body part work out every day utilizing my core to increase my flexibility and to strengthen my lower back. It is a good way to increase LBM and decrease body fat. I have been doing this for about a month and a half now instead of doing the one body part per day once a week. since i started using the new liquigels I feel much fuller harder and have increased my LBM while dropping my body fat levels. I even turned my trainer on to them after he has seen what theyve done to me in such a short amount of time. I am trying to get out of all the phs after I thought my libido was gone for ever. For a safe alternative id deffinately check them out if you have some extra cash

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
One quick question for any one looking at this thread, its not important enough to make a new thread about. I am going to be cutting here pretty soon and I want a fat loss supplement that does not suppress my appetite. I dont want the jitters and i dont want the unability to eat. Is there anything out there that may work similarly to something like lean xtreme but has a little bit better results without all the appetite supressant?