4-ad

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
Well, the natural progression would be to add in 1ad (anabolic growth kit). The addition of 1ad will definitely add mass and strength. You could also consider adding in Augmentor as well.

Blood work obviously is the only way to truly tell if you have fully recovered and are ready for another cycle, but otherwise the general rule of thumb is usually time on+pct=time off. The idea is to let your body hit a good level of homeostasis and give it some recovery time.
I have just recently begun my experiment with AMS anabolic products. First week with 1 alpha(now discontinued vitamin shoppe product) and now throwing in 4 AD rd. Then a PTC of Arom x rd. Was wondering should I just stick with something simple since its my first cycle? Or should I add something like decavol to it. I not exactly sure what to expect from what I am doing now.

22bandit

Awards
im stacking 4ad with p-mag, do you see any need to stack an OTC ai during the cycle?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im stacking 4ad with p-mag, do you see any need to stack an OTC ai during the cycle?
I wouldn't think you would, but each person can be different.

T Hunk

T Hunk

Awards
I just started a 4ad + 1 andro stack cycle this week. Im noticing some hair loss in the shower post workout. Not a lot, but still a little concerned. Wondering if i should cut down to one ph or if there is a better solution. Any suggestions?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started a 4ad + 1 andro stack cycle this week. Im noticing some hair loss in the shower post workout. Not a lot, but still a little concerned. Wondering if i should cut down to one ph or if there is a better solution. Any suggestions?
Out of the two you are taking it would likely be the 1andro that would cause some shedding. Never has for me, but it does for Royd. I'm not fully spun up on hair loss prevention as I've never had to worry about it. There are some good threads in here though on it. Things like spiro cream, nizoral shampoos and such. It likely would not continue for you once you stopped the 1andro, but it's up to you if you do want to stop or keep running with it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone here has ever run a log of 4-AD solo, what effects were noticed in terms of gains? Is it even worth it to take 4-AD for a standalone cycle?

T Hunk

T Hunk

Awards
I phased out the 1-Andro and phased in Decavol. So now I am running the 4-AD with the Decavol. I am taking one of each three times daily. It seems to be putting on mass but I will see what my measurements are at the end of the month.

On a different subject, I have read on here that it isn't a good idea to use a preworkout like Jack3d with a PH cycle because it elevates the blood pressure too high. Is that the general consensus? Because I still don't feel too pumped before my workout even after taking the PHs. Should I increase the dosage of the PH or take a little Jack3d preworkout?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I phased out the 1-Andro and phased in Decavol. So now I am running the 4-AD with the Decavol. I am taking one of each three times daily. It seems to be putting on mass but I will see what my measurements are at the end of the month.

On a different subject, I have read on here that it isn't a good idea to use a preworkout like Jack3d with a PH cycle because it elevates the blood pressure too high. Is that the general consensus? Because I still don't feel too pumped before my workout even after taking the PHs. Should I increase the dosage of the PH or take a little Jack3d preworkout?

You can take a preworkout, that's fine. Just watch your b/p. If you feel it spiking and such, back off a little. Other then that it's fine.

gravitygames

Awards
Im using the 1 andro and 4 ad and im 2 weeks in and think its a great product. My only question is when stacking the two should i be taking the 4 ad and 1 andro at the same time? for the past two weeks ive been taking them together. Should i take 4ad first thing in the am then 4 hrs later take 1andro and so on. the directions say to hold for thirty seconds to let it disolve well it doesnt disolve in thirty seconds so swallowing a 3/4 melted tab it what i get. whould a full disolve be better, it would take about five min or so just trying to see where i may find the best effect. thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im using the 1 andro and 4 ad and im 2 weeks in and think its a great product. My only question is when stacking the two should i be taking the 4 ad and 1 andro at the same time? for the past two weeks ive been taking them together. Should i take 4ad first thing in the am then 4 hrs later take 1andro and so on. the directions say to hold for thirty seconds to let it disolve well it doesnt disolve in thirty seconds so swallowing a 3/4 melted tab it what i get. whould a full disolve be better, it would take about five min or so just trying to see where i may find the best effect. thanks

Space the 1ad and 4ad out a bit. 20-30 min apart at least. They compete in similar pathways and you want the 1ad to be the one reaching its target hormone as the mass builder.

I prefer to space them out evenly alternating about 4 hrs. So...
6am -1ad
10am -4ad
2pm -1ad
6pm -4ad

This helps keep steady flows of hormones and avoids the high peaks and low troughs.

As far as them dissolving, you can bite them in half, then hld under toungue and they'll dissolve faster. but don't chew them up. Either way you want as much as possible to absorb via the mucosa. Which in turns helps it bypass 1st pass of liver

gravitygames

Awards
thanks alot that clears up my thoughts on the ams tabs and stack plan. I had the same in mind but there no sturdy directions on the stack. thanks copycat. Just one more question if ur around. Do you know of similar products that are stronger, dry not liver toxic. Any recomendations are well heard my way. thanks again

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks alot that clears up my thoughts on the ams tabs and stack plan. I had the same in mind but there no sturdy directions on the stack. thanks copycat. Just one more question if ur around. Do you know of similar products that are stronger, dry not liver toxic. Any recomendations are well heard my way. thanks again

Besides AMS I'd have to give FRL my vote.