4-AD UTT™

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also would the supression of E due to the epistane, would this somehow negate some of the "good" effects from test (4ad)?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
pct is gonna be

Cell tech
Vitakic
Gakic
Nitro Tech Hardcore pro Series

is this good enough?

jk :nana:
lmfao I was like is this dude serious... good one

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
since 4 ad is a precursor to test would this help with tren sides like libido and progesterone gyno?
It will def keep your libido up and maybe even keep that lethargic feeling under control but, no it will not prevent gyno actually it could make it flare up in sum cases, im not gyno prone so i never worry about it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will def keep your libido up and maybe even keep that lethargic feeling under control but, no it will not prevent gyno actually it could make it flare up in sum cases, im not gyno prone so i never worry about it.
how would it flare up gyno? i will be running it with epistane, so would i have to worry

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
how would it flare up gyno? i will be running it with epistane, so would i have to worry
4ad can cause gyno reguardless what u run with it , my personal friend had a flare up while he was on 6 week epi/4ad/1ad but, i ran the exact cycle at same time and had zero issues with even higher doses than he was taking so that goes to show you every person is different my man so better safe than sorry ya know.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4ad can cause gyno reguardless what u run with it , my personal friend had a flare up while he was on 6 week epi/4ad/1ad but, i ran the exact cycle at same time and had zero issues with even higher doses than he was taking so that goes to show you every person is different my man so better safe than sorry ya know.
alright brotha thanks for the honest warning

Z

zchen

Awards
Which product is more softer on the liver, 4-ad UTT or 1-andro UTT? I'm only thinking of taking 1 and also I'm in the US army, am I gonna get in trouble? :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Which product is more softer on the liver, 4-ad UTT or 1-andro UTT? I'm only thinking of taking 1 and also I'm in the US army, am I gonna get in trouble? :D
These 2 products are considered by most to be a mild ph I honestly don't think one over the othe. Will be much of a difference. As for being in military your g2g I sent couple bttles of each to close friend serving over in Iraq and he had no issues

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
im about to start taking 4-ad liquid today. Should I take it with/without food or does it matter?

H

hagels316

Awards
I just got 2 bottles of the 4-AD UTT XL. Now I noticed that the "XL" version lists 25mg per 1ml and the original UTT size lists 40mg per 1ml. Is this a misprint on the label itself? Or does the XL version contain less active ingredient than the original UTT size? I noticed that the other UTT XL versions (1AD, Deca) still list 40mg per ml.

The reason I ask is b/c I am trying to figure out a good test base dosage for my next cycle. It seems that you need to take twice the amount in the XL bottle to equal the original bottle size. Correct me if I'm wrong.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no way you could get enough of a dose of this stuff to actually get any quantifiable results!...I used to run 800 mg of 4ad transdermal back in the day. So 40mg of something that actually has to convert to 4ad and then to testosterone is just ridiculous.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no way you could get enough of a dose of this stuff to actually get any quantifiable results!...I used to run 800 mg of 4ad transdermal back in the day. So 40mg of something that actually has to convert to 4ad and then to testosterone is just ridiculous.
Wrong my friend. You should check out the latest study on 1-Andro...

T

tattoopierced1

Our delivery system makes all the difference.

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Just one question: now days I'm a swimmer and do some weights to complement swimming (nothing compared to what I used to do when I was doing pure hypertrophic training). I was wondering if a simple 4 week cycle at 2ml per day, or 6 week 1ml per day would give me any benefit in terms of endurance and recovery since those are my main concerns? (of course if I add some few pounds I wont be sad, but you know what I mean:))
If so, what kind of pct should I run for such a mild cycle?

T

tattoopierced1

Just one question: now days I'm a swimmer and do some weights to complement swimming (nothing compared to what I used to do when I was doing pure hypertrophic training). I was wondering if a simple 4 week cycle at 2ml per day, or 6 week 1ml per day would give me any benefit in terms of endurance and recovery since those are my main concerns? (of course if I add some few pounds I wont be sad, but you know what I mean:))
If so, what kind of pct should I run for such a mild cycle?
I'd go with the 2ml/4week over a 1ml/6 week cycle. As far as PCT goes, AROM-X should do just fine at the bottles recommended dose.

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hum, I see. So what kind of results do you think I can expect from it considering this will be my first anabolic PH cycle, as the only other two steriodal suff I've experienced were 6-bromo and ATD?
When you mention Arom-X are you refering to then new RD edition or the previous UTT? And for how long should the PCT be?
Thanks for the input;)

T

tattoopierced1

Hum, I see. So what kind of results do you think I can expect from it considering this will be my first anabolic PH cycle, as the only other two steriodal suff I've experienced were 6-bromo and ATD?
When you mention Arom-X are you refering to then new RD edition or the previous UTT? And for how long should the PCT be?
Thanks for the input;)
I'd run PCT for 4 weeks. UTT or RD, whatever one you prefer. As far as gains, its hard to tell, everyone is different, but you will see results. Again, this all depends on your diet and training, but seeing as it is a first run, it should treat you right.

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I'd run PCT for 4 weeks. UTT or RD, whatever one you prefer. As far as gains, its hard to tell, everyone is different, but you will see results. Again, this all depends on your diet and training, but seeing as it is a first run, it should treat you right.
Thanks Tattoopierced;) I'll report here my results after doing the whole cycle then.

T

tattoopierced1

Thanks Tattoopierced;) I'll report here my results after doing the whole cycle then.
You should run a log on here..lots of ppl to bounce questions off of and get some good ideas...

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
You should run a log on here..lots of ppl to bounce questions off of and get some good ideas...
When I start my cycle I'll post it here ;)
Btw, is there any diference of mg per ml between the 4-AD UTT 60ml and the 4-AD UTT XL 120ml?

H

hagels316

Awards
When I start my cycle I'll post it here ;)
Btw, is there any diference of mg per ml between the 4-AD UTT 60ml and the 4-AD UTT XL 120ml?
That is what I'm trying to figure out. On the old 60ml bottle there was 40mg per ml. On the 120ml bottle it says there are 25mg per ml. Hope it's a misprint.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is what I'm trying to figure out. On the old 60ml bottle there was 40mg per ml. On the 120ml bottle it says there are 25mg per ml. Hope it's a misprint.
I don't believe it is a misprint. If I recall correctly it was done in order to be sold in some of the stores that have oddball rules about the products they sell (GNC for example). Maybe a rep could confirm this, or maybe I am thinking of another product all together.

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
That's what I've found online, but since there's a big chance to miswritte things online, since I've also found 120ml bottles saying they have 40mg per ml I don't know what to think. But I guess a rep could answer me more specificaly:)

H

hagels316

Awards
I have a 2 unopened 120ml 4-AD XL bottles, each one says its 25mg/ml. I had an old 60ml bottle about a year ago and I'm sure it was 40mg/ml. But what doesn't makes sense is the other "XL" bottles (1-AD, etc) are still listed at 40mg/ml. Why did only the 4-AD LX mg amount reduce? This needs to be sorted out by an AMS rep.

S

syphon80

Awards
Looking forward to taking 4-AD as a test base for SD cycle. Hopefully it helps to diminish any sides, lethargy , libido etc. Will post up results after I start it up.

M

Maylone

Awards
I'm on the 1ad and 4ad stack and currently finishing up my second week at 2ml of each per day. I have not noticed any increases in size or strength so today I decided to up my dosage to 4ml of each per day. I am by no means a pro body builder but I train hard 4 days a week and my diet is a bulking diet. I will try to post and progress I make as soon as I notice it. This is my first PH cycle so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

J

jjds2099

Awards
it started hitting me about halfway through second week pretty strong just wait a little longer.

boarderbrad15

boarderbrad15

Awards
all three are great PH's. I think they are my favs in regards to the gains/sides ratio.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
10/10/10/10 wouldnt be too much for the 4ad utt XL right?? if im correct 1.5ml=20mg so that would be about 800 mg a week

E

eseth80

Awards
Hey i was wondering if anyone could helkp me out with stacking 1andro, 4ad, decavol and aromx Rd tabs? I currently weigh 230lbs and this would be my first prohormone cycle though i have been training going on 4yrs now. thank you

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
running the AMS UTT Mass Stack next week! 1ad,4ad,deca pct aromx got 2 boxes, so im running everything at 3.5ml and i weight 208-210lbs.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
is there a chart or wriite up anywhere showing the exact enzymatic reactions this goes through to get to test? Id assume its no different from standard DHEA minus the estrogen half?

also if it supposedly has no conversion to estrogen then it must ALL be turning into androstendiol, not dione, correct?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nm just found it on PP's website

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Guys please help I just got my order in and they sent me 2 Pro Anabolic Kit RDs when I ordered 2 Pro Anabolic Kits UTTs. what should I do, What is the difference which is better? I heard the UTT has a better conversion and absorbtion %

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Wow thats killer... It would go on sale when its not in my budget, wouldn't it...

Hopefully the sale lasts till the next time I'm paid

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Meh I emailed them to see how long the sale was going to be.... They said they are already sold out