Unanswered 3AD + Epi Andro for test base

clyonsaz

Awards
I just started a 6 week run of 16 mg PRE Msten and 40mg Anavar. I have a 1200mg/day supply of Epi Andro, but all this talk about 3ad makes me wish I had that instead! I actually don’t feel much from the Epi. Would I get any benefit out of throwing in a bottle of Swole Patrol dosed between 2-3/day for the remaining 4 1/2 weeks? Any synergy with Epi Andro? I’m basically looking to keep energy/libido up....and if it helps lean me out a bit more I wouldn’t mind.

I’m on a decent amount of on cycle support (CEL Cycle Assist and TUDCA) and have some atenolol in case BP creeps up to high. I’ve got clomid for PCT.

Thanks!

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just started a 6 week run of 16 mg PRE Msten and 40mg Anavar. I have a 1200mg/day supply of Epi Andro, but all this talk about 3ad makes me wish I had that instead! I actually don’t feel much from the Epi. Would I get any benefit out of throwing in a bottle of Swole Patrol dosed between 2-3/day for the remaining 4 1/2 weeks? Any synergy with Epi Andro? I’m basically looking to keep energy/libido up....and if it helps lean me out a bit more I wouldn’t mind.

I’m on a decent amount of on cycle support (CEL Cycle Assist and TUDCA) and have some atenolol in case BP creeps up to high. I’ve got clomid for PCT.

Thanks!
I would run the 3AD with all of the above at 3 caps a day, and save the epiandro for strictly PWO. 3AD has a higher conversion to DHT than epiandro, and I loved my run on it. Epiandro never really did much for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
I just got off a cycle in which I utilized 3-AD, Epiandro, and Androsterone. (and other prohormones)

I find Epiandro and Androsterone to be better for energy than 3-AD, which actually made me slightly lethargic...even though I still felt a boost in mood/alpha male attitude. It’s also nice that it lasts longer and is smoother than Epiandro/Androsterone. I used it at 75-100mg/day, and I definitely don’t think it had a leaning out effect - I actually appeared more bloated than anything. As a result, muscle fullness was up and strength was also a big highlight of 3-AD.

For me, 3-AD doesn’t take the place of Epiandro/Androsterone, it’s just something else fun to add in ;)

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would run the 3AD with all of the above at 3 caps a day, and save the epiandro for strictly PWO. 3AD has a higher conversion to DHT than epiandro, and I loved my run on it. Epiandro never really did much for me.
actually 3AD has no available route to convert to DHT. Its kind of a strange hormone with the ability to amplify other hormones. It has a strong libido boosting quality for some. also similar epi-andro for strength which I find to be great when used above 900mgs per day.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
actually 3AD has no available route to convert to DHT. Its kind of a strange hormone with the ability to amplify other hormones. It has a strong libido boosting quality for some. also similar epi-andro for strength which I find to be great when used above 900mgs per day.
Good to note as to not spread misinformation. I remember reading in another thread that it had some conversion, however I will keep that in mind.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was under the impression it did convert as well. Is it just active on its own?

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks for the replies everyone. I went ahead and ordered it....hopefully it’s just a little icing on the cake. I’m interested in it’s ability to potentiate the rest of my stack. I’ll post some updates since there’s not a ton of 3ad experiences posted.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was under the impression it did convert as well. Is it just active on its own?
marginally?? at least it cant back convert to the estrious 5AD, which some will remember they tried to sell that **** in the 90's... gave lots o breasts to men everywhere.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
marginally?? at least it cant back convert to the estrious 5AD, which some will remember they tried to sell that **** in the 90's... gave lots o breasts to men everywhere.
Hmmm maybe you or Zoo or somebody can do a post with a write up how the compound works, as there seems to be a lack of information (or factual information, my bad) on here as well as the internet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did my friend.
do a search on 3 AD... it should pop up. I wrote down everything i could find .. its a pretty obscure hormone with very little data.
If i had to compare it to something I would compare it to epi andro x 3 ... give or take.. I would also like to point out that I have not used it solo. Data suggests its primary action could be amplification of other stuff. I noticed more sides from Tren ace than normal but also got better results i felt than usual.. so in my book it does have application beyond solo use and since im an experienced user, I felt this is its best use in my case. Others with less hormonal experience may find it quite nice solo.. but again thats not " my claim" per se'