36 years young and looking to do SARMS for the first time (Lgd-4033,MK-677,Enclo )

Boxfiller

Awards
Looking for some pointers on first SARM stack.

I'm 36 years old, 6'2 and 100kg.
Currently eating 1750 cal at 50/30/20.
Not sure if it matters but I've been going to the gym for around 20 years with a few period of inactivty due to life being a bitch at times.

I was 120kg in January so I'm happy with my weight loss so far. I was going to continue losing weight and
work towards 90kg but honestly I'm enjoying my strenght gains so much I'd prefer to do a clean 8-12 week bulk with
Lgd-4033, MK-677 and Enclo to try put some more muscle on.

I'm looking for some guidance on my cycle if anyone can help or recommend any changes or if what I mentioned is a completely wrong :)

Week 1-8: 10mg Lgd-4033
Week 1-4: 12.5mg MK-677
Week 5-12 Enclo 6.25mg
Week 5-12: 25mg MK-677
Week 13-16: Enclo 12.5mg

I will be getting bloods done before hand and 3 week after PCT. Or should I choose a different date to get final bloods done?.

Thanks

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen Reddit post where people claim enclomophine is enough to keep them feeling normal but most here would not recommend that and I've never tried it. Either way you will be suppressed. Most would recommend 4-dhea or test. I've used topical dhea for a sarm cycle to keep estrogen and some test to feel well and it works great. My favorite is low dose trestolone ace. It's the cheapest and works great but most would not recommend that. Once again I've seen Reddit users claim gains on 10mgs. In my experience and most people here will tell you to start at at least 20mgs and up to 40 may be needed. Especially at your size I can't imagine 10mgs doing much.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also how high do you plan on bringing calories up?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like was said, the SERM on cycle to combat suppression is not a good approach, most of the time. And definitely not with the plan you laid out. 6 mg of Enclo would be too low and beginning it after you've already been suppressing yourself with the LGD for 4 weeks is also likely not going to bring test production back up, while still taking the LGD. And the 6 mg of Enclo is also low for PCT after the LGD. Also starting low with the SERM and tapering up after a few weeks is a weird approach and is the opposite of how a PCT is typically done, if some tapering protocol is being incorporated.

So to sum that up, start the Enclo after the LGD and do 4 weeks of 12,5 mg. MK-677 is not suppressive, so you don't have to take that in to account, when doing your PCT.

You may feel like crap on LGD solo, so something like 4-Andro or TD DHEA would be a good addition.

10 mg of LGD is low. I'd consoder 15 mg to be a bare minimun and 20-40 mg a good range, like was said above.

100 kg and eating 1750 kcals sounds crazy.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like was said, the SERM on cycle to combat suppression is not a good approach, most of the time. And definitely not with the plan you laid out. 6 mg of Enclo would be too low and beginning it after you've already been suppressing yourself with the LGD for 4 weeks is also likely not going to bring test production back up, while still taking the LGD. And the 6 mg of Enclo is also low for PCT after the LGD. Also starting low with the SERM and tapering up after a few weeks is a weird approach and is the opposite ln how a PCT is typically done, if some tapering scheme is being incorporated.

So to sum that up, start the Enclo after the LGD and do 4 weeks of 12,5 mg. MK-677 is not suppressive, so you don't have to take that in to account, when doing your PCT.

You may feel like crap on LGD solo, so something like 4-Andro or TD DHEA would be a good addition.

10 mg of LGD is low. I'd consoder 15 mg to be a bare minimun and 20-40 mg a good range, like was said above.

100 kg and eating 1750 kcal sounds crazy.
I'm not going to mention names but I've been speaking with someone the past few days that's 225lbs and been eating 1000cal 6 days a week with a free day and I been talking to him about increasing his food. Even 1700 is still pretty much a starvation diet. My daughter is 16 and weighs 110lbs and eats around 1500 calories a day. I got another person I'm helping loose weight, female that works a desk job from home and no real movement at all outside of cleaning her house and a few walks and she's eating 1400cal I believe right now.

These guys are loosing muscle probably faster then fat. In a starvation situation your body wants to persrve fat to live, not muscle

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not going to mention names but I've been speaking with someone the past few days that's 225lbs and been eating 1000cal 6 days a week with a free day and I been talking to him about increasing his food. Even 1700 is still pretty much a starvation diet. My daughter is 16 and weighs 110lbs and eats around 1500 calories a day. I got another person I'm helping loose weight, female that works a desk job from home and no real movement at all outside of cleaning her house and a few walks and she's eating 1400cal I believe right now.

These guys are loosing muscle probably faster then fat. In a starvation situation your body wants to persrve fat to live, not muscle
Yeah. And I also think, that many times when someone is eating very low calories, they've been cutting for too long or started their cut with too big of a deficit and screwed up their metabolism.

Btw, I guess that's one of the perks (or annoyances) of being a daughter of a gym bro, to know the calories they're eating, lol. I'd think not too many 16 yo girls know how many calories they are consuming daily 😄

Last edited:

Boxfiller

Awards
Like was said, the SERM on cycle to combat suppression is not a good approach, most of the time. And definitely not with the plan you laid out. 6 mg of Enclo would be too low and beginning it after you've already been suppressing yourself with the LGD for 4 weeks is also likely not going to bring test production back up, while still taking the LGD. And the 6 mg of Enclo is also low for PCT after the LGD. Also starting low with the SERM and tapering up after a few weeks is a weird approach and is the opposite ln how a PCT is typically done, if some tapering scheme is being incorporated.

100 kg and eating 1750 kcal sounds crazy.
Thanks for the info.
Does this look better?

Week 1-8: LGD 20mg
Week 1-12: MK-677 25mg
PCT 4 weeks Enclo 12.5mg

I got used to cutting weight and fasting and enjoy it so dropping to 1750 kcal when it got to the stage I needed to lose a lot weight
I'll be having 3500-3800 cal per day with the LGD and MK.
40/30/30

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info.
Does this look better?

Week 1-12: MK-677 25mg
PCT 4 weeks Enclo 12.5mg

I got used to cutting weight and fasting and enjoy it so dropping to 1750 kcal when it got to the stage I needed to lose a lot weight
I'll be having 3500-3800 cal per day with the LGD and MK.
40/30/30
Looks much better. You'd be wise to monitor blood glucose on MK and usually people do some type of dosing protocol for it, where they have days off. Like 5 days on, 2 days off. I've seen different types of dosing schemes, but have never done a proper run of it myself, so can't say how I would run it. I'm sure you'll find peoples protocols, if you search around the forum. IIRC 12,5 mg should give pretty much most of the benefits. But again, better to research it yourself.

There's still the likely issue with low estrogen and low test. 4-Andro or (transdermal) DHEA would help with that.

Last edited:

Boxfiller

Awards
Looks much better. You'd be wise to monitor blood glucose on MK and usually people do some type of dosing protocol for it, where they have days off. Like 5 days on, 2 days off. I've seen different types of dosing schemes, but have never done a proper run of it myself, so can't say how I would run it. I'm sure you'll find peoples protocols, if you search around the forum. IIRC 12,5 mg should give pretty much most of the benefits. But again, better to research it yourself.

There's still the likely issue with low estrogen and low test. 4-Andro or (transdermal) DHEA would help with that.
I'll look into a preferred MK protocol so. I have been told 12.5 mg by some and 25mg by others. I might just go with 12.5 to reduce and sides.

I couldn't find any shops in Europe selling 4-Andro unfortunately.
There's plenty of DHEA tabs/caps form EU sellers. Would they be worth using or is transdermal DHEA the only type worth getting?

EDIT: I might have found 4-Andro. It's a long shot but heres hoping. When would be the recommended time to start using it and how much per day if I get it?.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll look into a preferred MK protocol so. I have been told 12.5 mg by some and 25mg by others. I might just go with 12.5 to reduce and sides.

I couldn't find any shops in Europe selling 4-Andro unfortunately.
There's plenty of DHEA tabs/caps form EU sellers. Would they be worth using or is transdermal DHEA the only type worth getting?

EDIT: I might have found 4-Andro. It's a long shot but heres hoping. When would be the recommended time to start using it and how much per day if I get it?.
While I'm not a fan of them, Predator should have 4-Andro products. And they have a fulfilment center in EU, so no additional taxes or custom fees or declaring the order contents. TD is better for 4-Andro as well, imo. 150 mg and up for TD and 300 mg and up for oral. Start it the first day of the cycle, or if you want to see how you react to the LGD and the 4-Andro respectively, you can add the 4-Andro in after a few days of taking the LGD.

Oral DHEA has a poor bioavailability and a short half life. You should find Iconic Formulations Dermacrine from the UK easily. It's a good DHEA product.

Boxfiller

Awards
While I'm not a fan of them, Predator should have 4-Andro products. And they have a fulfilment center in EU, so no additional taxes or custom fees or declaring the order contents. TD is better for 4-Andro as well, imo. 150 mg and up for TD and 300 mg and up for oral. Start it the first day of the cycle, or if you want to see how you react to the LGD and the 4-Andro respectively, you can add the 4-Andro in after a few days of taking the LGD.

Oral DHEA has a poor bioavailability and a short half life. You should find Iconic Formulations Dermacrine from the UK easily. It's a good DHEA product.
Good call on the Icononic Formulations Dermacrine. I never used Predator before but they delivered very quickly.

It's been one week since I started this thread and I've been increasing my calories. Up to 2700 now. My body is very happy with the change. I'm going to work to wards 3500 over the next few weeks. I think it might best to wait until I've gotten as much gains as possible from my increase in calories before I start my stack but this is my proposed plan

Week 1-12: (3 days on, 1 day off) - MK-677 12.5mg
Week 1-12: Dermacrine 4 pumps a day
PCT 4 weeks Enclo 12.5mg

Besides Tudca and milkthistle is there anything else I should take?.
I already take Cod liver oil, omega 3, Strong multivitamin, D3

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards

Not sure if it matters but I've been going to the gym for around 20 years with a few period of inactivty due to life being a bitch at times.

I was 120kg in January so I'm happy with my weight loss so far. I was going to continue losing weight and
work towards 90kg but honestly I'm enjoying my strenght gains so much I'd prefer to do a clean 8-12 week bulk with

I'm looking for some guidance on my cycle if anyone can help or recommend any changes or if what I mentioned is a completely wrong :)

Week 5-12 Enclo 6.25mg

I will be getting bloods done before hand and 3 week after PCT. Or should I choose a different date to get final bloods done?.

Thanks

1. Diet and Caloric Intake:
    • Increase your calorie intake, starting with an additional 200-300 calories per day
    • Ensure you're consuming enough protein to support muscle growth (around 1-1.2 grams per pound of body weight)
  2. SARMs and Dosages:
    • LGD-4033: Start with a lower dosage of 5mg for the first week to assess your tolerance, then increase to 10mg per day for the remaining 7 weeks.
    • MK-677: Begin with 12.5mg per day for the first 4 weeks, then increase to 25mg per day for the remaining 8 weeks.
    • Enclomiphene: Start with 6.25mg per day from weeks 5 to 12, then increase to 12.5mg per day for weeks 13 to 16.
  3. Blood Work:
    • Schedule a blood test before starting the cycle to assess your baseline hormone levels, liver health, and lipid profile.
    • Schedule a follow-up blood test a few weeks after completing the PCT
  4. PCT:
    A typical PCT protocol for this stack:
    • Weeks 17-20: Tamoxifen Citrate (NOLVAMED 20) at 20mg per day for the first two weeks, followed by 10mg per day for the remaining two weeks.
    • Weeks 17-20: Enclo 12.5mg per day
      Adjustments to the PCT may be necessary based on blood work results.
      Keep track of any potential side effects during the cycle, such as changes in mood, libido, blood pressure, or liver health.

Marine1775

Awards

Week 5-12 Enclo 6.25mg

Thanks
A

Week 5-12 Enclo 6.25mg

Thanks
So far so good. Haha. Add in RAD150 and S23 to that. I did gear for a long time(real gear)...then spent time in clink house for it. Your strength will go through roof. I get blood tests all the time. My **** is always straight in middle. I won't tell you which SARM company to buy from...because I am not here to sell like most on this site. or lift my shirt up like Kardashian dummies and pose. Don't worry about ops say on here.This stuff is a fraction of steroids in comparison but works.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
  1. Diet and Caloric Intake:
    • Increase your calorie intake, starting with an additional 200-300 calories per day
    • Ensure you're consuming enough protein to support muscle growth (around 1-1.2 grams per pound of body weight)
  2. SARMs and Dosages:
    • LGD-4033: Start with a lower dosage of 5mg for the first week to assess your tolerance, then increase to 10mg per day for the remaining 7 weeks.
    • MK-677: Begin with 12.5mg per day for the first 4 weeks, then increase to 25mg per day for the remaining 8 weeks.
    • Enclomiphene: Start with 6.25mg per day from weeks 5 to 12, then increase to 12.5mg per day for weeks 13 to 16.
  3. Blood Work:
    • Schedule a blood test before starting the cycle to assess your baseline hormone levels, liver health, and lipid profile.
    • Schedule a follow-up blood test a few weeks after completing the PCT
  4. PCT:
    A typical PCT protocol for this stack:
    • Weeks 17-20: Tamoxifen Citrate (NOLVAMED 20) at 20mg per day for the first two weeks, followed by 10mg per day for the remaining two weeks.
    • Weeks 17-20: Enclo 12.5mg per day
      Adjustments to the PCT may be necessary based on blood work results.
      Keep track of any potential side effects during the cycle, such as changes in mood, libido, blood pressure, or liver health.
5 mg of LGD won't do anything and 10 mg won't likely either. I do get the notion of starting low and seeing how you react and that's what I do as well, when taking something, that I haven't taken before, but a day or to should be enough, before upping the dose.

Adding 6.25 mg of Enclo in the middle of the cycle won't very likely accomplish anything. The whole SERM on cycle and if it makes sense is a topic of it's own, but even if you choose to try that, you'd want to start the SERM on the first day or possibly even before adding in suppressive compounds.

PCT weeks 17-20, qué? PCT starts on the day after last dose of LGD.

Marine1775

Awards
5 mg of LGD won't do anything and 10 mg won't likely either. I do get the notion of starting low and seeing how you react and that's what I do as well, when taking something, that I haven't taken before, but a day or to should be enough, before upping the dose.

Adding 6.25 mg of Enclo in the middle of the cycle won't very likely accomplish anything. The whole SERM on cycle and if it makes sense is a topic of it's own, but even if you choose to try that, you'd want to start the SERM on the first day or possibly even before adding in suppressive compounds.

PCT weeks 17-20, qué? PCT starts on the day after last dose of LGD.
Everyone reacts different. Mine is Rad 150 10mg in Morning and Night. LGD 4033 same. S23 same or YK11 if you want. M677 same and I use IML Gear instead of Enclode on shoulders or arms in morning and night. It works. I don't worry about stacking multiple SARMS as it does not have massive effects like that of gear. Starting low at all mentioned is a joke. Haha try it. Get bloods regularly if it bothers you. You will be pushing up the weights in no time.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to run a similar cycle.

LGD 3303 - 25mg
MK - 12.5mg 5 on 2 off
Test - 200mg (my typical trt is 150mg)
Cardarine - 10mg

Shooting for 8 weeks. Might continue the MK for another 8 weeks.

Trying to decide if something like TD Epi would make sense here but will probably stick to what I listed. I just hope I respond well to the 3303.