30 years Old got T levels checked.. worried??

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow... clomid is like TRT without the injections
Yes, some Dr’s use it as an alternative to injections. Now, I use Clomid in cycles and I’m not sure what my levels would be if I ran it continuously, I’m sure it would be higher than what I normally am but I doubt it would stay that high forever.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
60mg daily of Toremifene for at least one month.
Thank you. I will run my YK11 cycle, bloodwork, then run that dosage of toremifene, and re check. If I'm still low I'll hop on clomid

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I will run my YK11 cycle, bloodwork, then run that dosage of toremifene, and re check. If I'm still low I'll hop on clomid
That is what I would do. Wait 2-4 weeks after the Toremifene protocol has finished to check your test levels so you get a more honest view of your production with the SERM pulled back out. If it’s still only 300s again then you should probably consider Clomid or TRT if you want to maintain high-normal levels.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Just got another round of testosteron results back from the Army. Came in with a T level of 64. This was about a week into a SARM cycle of RAD140 and YK11. This tells me the Sarms are definitely working. I've got all my PCT lined up. Going to run a Test only cycle in a couple of weeks with HCG.