3 years of training... (Before and After)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

Took a pic yesterday and found a old pic from around 2 year (ish) ago..

Just wanted to post before and after's.. I very rarely see the changes in the mirror over a prolonged period of time but pics tell a different story.

I started traing around 3 years ago.. I got a knee cartlidge tear and went in for minor surgery to get this all sorted (Keyhole Surgery) i went for a basic physio after it and the nurse says to me. To stop any future problems i think you should join a gym and try keep your legs in shape and you wont suffer any problems n the future... So i joined a local gym. First few months i was the classic no routine. Terrible diet etc... But after i found my feet i have managed to do a few cut and bulk cycles in amongst it all. Learned alot on nutrition and how to train optimally.

Best thing i have ever done. I was very overweight when i was young (Early 20's... im 31 now) had a terrible bmi and even some health issues. Fast fprward to now...

Before....

Screenshot_2018-04-06-07-17-54.jpg

This was after the weight loss... From 15 stone (210 pounds) to around 12 stone (168 pounds)..

After.....

Screenshot_2018-04-05-09-21-52.jpg

This was yesterday.. Both pics look different backgrounds but its actually the same outdoor barn area
Im around 11 stone 5 (160 pounds now). Im not carrying a ton of mass but compared to previous? I would say im good shape. Especially coming from 15 stone. Just thought i would share and just see what can be achieved with staying motivated and following a good diet and a good training program. My health has improved big time.. My metabolism is brilliant aswell these days also. I do bulk for longish periods. Stick to a reasonable surplus and try maintain a leanish frame. I can also cut quite successfully aswell so losing fat after a bulk has never really been an issue. I train now because i love it. Have a very good routine which i try switch up every few months just to keep the training a little more interesting. I follow a flexible diet approach so 80% *Clean* i dont like that term but you know.. More micro dense foods and 20% of anything i want really. I still fit it into my social life. Im around i would say 13% bodyfat? I find this suits me personally. Any leaner and my hunger is all over the place and my face looks all drawn in so for me 13% fat ish looks good on me.

What do use think? Any parts i should focus more on? I feel my arms could do with a little extra size? I do train legs aswell. Probably in better shape than my upper half tbh.

Thanks!

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

Took a pic yesterday and found a old pic from around 2 year (ish) ago..

Just wanted to post before and after's.. I very rarely see the changes in the mirror over a prolonged period of time but pics tell a different story.

I started traing around 3 years ago.. I got a knee cartlidge tear and went in for minor surgery to get this all sorted (Keyhole Surgery) i went for a basic physio after it and the nurse says to me. To stop any future problems i think you should join a gym and try keep your legs in shape and you wont suffer any problems n the future... So i joined a local gym. First few months i was the classic no routine. Terrible diet etc... But after i found my feet i have managed to do a few cut and bulk cycles in amongst it all. Learned alot on nutrition and how to train optimally.

Best thing i have ever done. I was very overweight when i was young (Early 20's... im 31 now) had a terrible bmi and even some health issues. Fast fprward to now...

Before....

View attachment 162986

This was after the weight loss... From 15 stone (210 pounds) to around 12 stone (168 pounds)..

After.....

View attachment 162987

This was yesterday.. Both pics look different backgrounds but its actually the same outdoor barn area
Im around 11 stone 5 (160 pounds now). Im not carrying a ton of mass but compared to previous? I would say im good shape. Especially coming from 15 stone. Just thought i would share and just see what can be achieved with staying motivated and following a good diet and a good training program. My health has improved big time.. My metabolism is brilliant aswell these days also. I do bulk for longish periods. Stick to a reasonable surplus and try maintain a leanish frame. I can also cut quite successfully aswell so losing fat after a bulk has never really been an issue. I train now because i love it. Have a very good routine which i try switch up every few months just to keep the training a little more interesting. I follow a flexible diet approach so 80% *Clean* i dont like that term but you know.. More micro dense foods and 20% of anything i want really. I still fit it into my social life. Im around i would say 13% bodyfat? I find this suits me personally. Any leaner and my hunger is all over the place and my face looks all drawn in so for me 13% fat ish looks good on me.

What do use think? Any parts i should focus more on? I feel my arms could do with a little extra size? I do train legs aswell. Probably in better shape than my upper half tbh.

Thanks!
Ripped dude, good job.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
These belong in the Nuuudddzzz Bank, for motivation of others. Got alot of great transformations in there