Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so not really, I just am really bored and thought this would be a good thread. Im going to name a steroid, tell my what dose range you have used it, what side effects you get, what your opinion about the steroid is and what you need to take for a ai or whatever to combat side effects.

Please no theoretical cycle, please do not tell me something you read on the internet that wasn't a real world experience of yours, let's talk about useful first hand experience that may help someone else. No studies, no hearsay and stick to the topic.

I will throw up a new steroid every 3 days.

Let's keep it simple and start with....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So currently I'm only on 75mg, yes you read that correct. But it's temporary.

My trt is 150mg and I prefer to inject at least 3-4x week regardless of ester

Most of my cycles will contain 300-450mg because I can tolerate that dose like my trt and not need anything to combat side effects.

The highest I ever used I believe was 750, and around the 500-750 dose if I don't control estrogen I get terrible bacne. Like horrible.

In the future I will use higher doses again while controlling estrogen because In my opinion, the more testosterone the better, given that sides are manageable with reasonable measures.

I notice that the more testosterone I take the more weight I gain.

I don't get a on feeling like ppl talk about. 150mg feels the same as 750 to me minus the bacne

Mikereyn513

Awards
Currently on 500mg test e per week only side is sensitive nipples so anything more I would need an a.i. I'm 40 years old 230 pounds @ 15% b.f. and my libido feels like I'm 16. It's like I have beer goggles on all day. Girls I wouldn't even look at before now I'm like hmm...maybe i would. Mood improvent as well. Everyone around me notices it. It's what helped me cone out of a serious depression after my wife passed away. Keep up the great work @Smont

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve read about Bill Robert’s “blitz cycles” . In my opinion, if you use non estered compounds it could definitely work. For 3 days , you’d have to go high. So like; bold base 3 days / 3 days off/ Tren base 3 on one off/ etc. I have not run these, but just thinking off the top of my head. could do orals too which is an obviois. He wrote about 2 weeks blast and 2 weeks off

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve read about Bill Robert’s “blitz cycles” . In my opinion, if you use non estered compounds it could definitely work. For 3 days , you’d have to go high. So like; bold base 3 days / 3 days off/ Tren base 3 on one off/ etc. I have not run these, but just thinking off the top of my head. could do orals too which is an obviois. He wrote about 2 weeks blast and 2 weeks off
Did you read @Smont 's original post?

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you read @Smont 's original post?
My bad, I skimmed lol. My apologies @Smont this just reminded me of Bill Roberts 🤣 the way he worded it .

Every 3 days HE will post about an aas ...

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My bad, I skimmed lol. My apologies @Smont this just reminded me of Bill Roberts 🤣 the way he worded it .

Every 3 days HE will post about an aas ...
Nothing to be sorry about....
He kinda set it up that way on purpose, to draw attention to it.
:)(y)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The threads not actually about 3 day cycles lol

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My trt dose is 200mg and puts me in upper normal reference range.

I've ran a few cycles at 450mg. Basically I'll run my TRT dose that is 1ml 200mg/ml vial plus a 250mg/ml UGL dose. This usually puts me around 2400. I don't run an AI on TRT and on 450mg I've used a very lose dose exemastane or the Iron Legion TD.

I don't feel anything immediately on a test blast but I can tell a difference as far as fatigue during training and recovery. I've been able to build muscle mass on TRT so recently I've only been using gear on a cut. Cutting without gear my body seems to choose to burn muscle over fat even when diet is on point. My last cycle on test I dropped 16lbs over 12 weeks and only dropped 1 rep on my 8 rep max bench and most other compound lifts I've maintained same weight and reps give or take a little on shoulder presses.

As far as sides on test pretty minimal. I'll generally get maybe 4 or 5 zits pop up when I first start blasting but normally after a few weeks I stay pretty clear. Hematocrit and Hemogloban creeps up on me a bit but I honestly can't tell if it's much of a difference over my TRT dose. I donate twice a year. BP and health markers don't change much.

I love test but I've tried it solo and with Masteron. For me it's a game changer with 400mg mast thrown into the mix.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My trt dose is 200mg and puts me in upper normal reference range.

I've ran a few cycles at 450mg. Basically I'll run my TRT dose that is 1ml 200mg/ml vial plus a 250mg/ml UGL dose. This usually puts me around 2400. I don't run an AI on TRT and on 450mg I've used a very lose dose exemastane or the Iron Legion TD.

I don't feel anything immediately on a test blast but I can tell a difference as far as fatigue during training and recovery. I've been able to build muscle mass on TRT so recently I've only been using gear on a cut. Cutting without gear my body seems to choose to burn muscle over fat even when diet is on point. My last cycle on test I dropped 16lbs over 12 weeks and only dropped 1 rep on my 8 rep max bench and most other compound lifts I've maintained same weight and reps give or take a little on shoulder presses.

As far as sides on test pretty minimal. I'll generally get maybe 4 or 5 zits pop up when I first start blasting but normally after a few weeks I stay pretty clear. Hematocrit and Hemogloban creeps up on me a bit but I honestly can't tell if it's much of a difference over my TRT dose. I donate twice a year. BP and health markers don't change much.

I love test but I've tried it solo and with Masteron. For me it's a game changer with 400mg mast thrown into the mix.
Same, using mast alongside my testosterone allows me to use more with less noticeable downside. Only reason I didn't mention that was I'm going to try to keep it to a single steroid at a time. On Friday il do masteron as the second steroid. Il keep picking a new one every 3 days till we run out. Then we can go to designer steroids or whatever if ppl are still interested.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same, using mast alongside my testosterone allows me to use more with less noticeable downside. Only reason I didn't mention that was I'm going to try to keep it to a single steroid at a time. On Friday il do masteron as the second steroid. Il keep picking a new one every 3 days till we run out. Then we can go to designer steroids or whatever if ppl are still interested.
Sounds good man!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My TRT dose of Test is 125mg….keeps it at about 850 on my blood work, and I don’t need an AI for that dose. I’ve actually never ran test over 500 a week, but I respond really well at 400-500, and most of the time it’s either with Mast or Primo and still don’t need an ai at those doses. The only time I’ve needed an ai was with Trest added in and even then it was Exemestane at 12.5 twice a week to help combat bloating.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
200 cruise dose no ai needed. I’ve taken test solo at 600 with no ai and sides. I am planning a 1000 test cycle in the coming months, which I will most certainly be using exemestane lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used to run 150 mgs test no ester ed. felt great/ Gained strength and size the entire time. Was far better then 500-600mga of test a week. Never went higher though but I'm sure I had to be pretty close to the ceiling for me. I mean the point where the amount of gains would not be worth increasing the dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Used to run 150 mgs test no ester ed. felt great/ Gained strength and size the entire time. Was far better then 500-600mga of test a week. Never went higher though but I'm sure I had to be pretty close to the ceiling for me. I mean the point where the amount of gains would not be worth increasing the dose.
What was your reason for using TNE?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I made it out of synovex pellets. It's similarly to finiplex but had test/estrogen in it instead of trenbolone.
Fukin Christ lol, I don't wanna derail my own thread so this is the last question il ask but what's the filtering process like with stuff like that, I imagine it would be a pain in the ass

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fukin Christ lol, I don't wanna derail my own thread so this is the last question il ask but what's the filtering process like with stuff like that, I imagine it would be a pain in the ass
Just like fina it is a pain in the ass running all that oil through a watman filter but I didn't mind. I bought them by the box not just a cart at a time. Lol Basically holding your thumb on it while watching tv. I'm sure the directions are still on baskiller if it still exist. I barley remember but I know you had to get the test to crystallize. Also it's impossible to get all the estradiol out. I will say the stuff seemed like the best test I've used so maybe estradiol was part of the magic. Ha seriously I've ran test prop at a gram a week and the tne was noticeably stronger.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just like fina it is a pain in the ass running all that oil through a watman filter but I didn't mind. I bought them by the box not just a cart at a time. Lol Basically holding your thumb on it while watching tv. I'm sure the directions are still on baskiller if it still exist. I barley remember but I know you had to get the test to crystallize. Also it's impossible to get all the estradiol out. I will say the stuff seemed like the best test I've used so maybe estradiol was part of the magic. Ha seriously I've ran test prop at a gram a week and the tne was noticeably stronger.
I'm gonna assume it's the additional estrogen that's making the difference, that's why they add estrogen to the tren, it multiple the effectiveness. High estrogen is very anabolic when accompanied with high doses of androgens and anabolics

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna assume it's the additional estrogen that's making the difference, that's why they add estrogen to the tren, it multiple the effectiveness. High estrogen is very anabolic when accompanied with high doses of androgens and anabolics
Well I'm the process it's suppose to knock most of the estradiol off but some will be left behind no matter what. It's crazy I could run that at 150mgs Ed with a little arimidex no problem but 25mgs of trest had me growing titties in days. Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took 80mg TNE tonight 2 hours preWO and didn’t notice a damn thing. But it was hot in the garage and it kind of zapped me early anyway with all the fluid loss.

Most I’ve used is like 480mg test e/wk, in a stack with mast e & low dose deca, finishing with 20mg Dbol for a couple weeks.

A low dose of test is essential, but I need an AI at almost any cruise dose, even 120mg solo at times it seems. I need to add primo or mast to get away with more without any AI.

I am pretty fat, so aromatization is going to be a lot worse for me.

Well I'm the process it's suppose to knock most of the estradiol off but some will be left behind no matter what. It's crazy I could run that at 150mgs Ed with a little arimidex no problem but 25mgs of trest had me growing titties in days. Lol
Trest also hits the PR some, not just AR & ER.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright gentleman, 3 days is up at midnight so I'm gonna jump the gun, since multiple people mention masteron in conjunction with there testosterone, let's go with

Drostanolone, AKA - Masteron

Screenshot_20220623-232248~2.png

Friday, June 24th, 2022

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took 80mg TNE tonight 2 hours preWO and didn’t notice a damn thing. But it was hot in the garage and it kind of zapped me early anyway with all the fluid loss.

Most I’ve used is like 480mg test e/wk, in a stack with mast e & low dose deca, finishing with 20mg Dbol for a couple weeks.

A low dose of test is essential, but I need an AI at almost any cruise dose, even 120mg solo at times it seems. I need to add primo or mast to get away with more without any AI.

I am pretty fat, so aromatization is going to be a lot worse for me.

Trest also hits the PR some, not just AR & ER.
Have you ever tried boldenone base? Maybe nandrolone base? If so, how do these compare to other esters? Boldenone base is interesting. If it was more popular, tested athletes would definitely be using it for endurance to beat test.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love Mast with Test at 400 each a week, no AI, and just really clean and effective. Notice nice lean gains, feel great, and definitely a nice libido boost.
I’ve even ran it at Test 250 a week, Mast 200, and Trest 150, with Inhibit P and Exemestane with good results.
I’ve considered adding about 100 mg of Mast or Primo to my TRT for a few months just to see how it goes.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never taken mast super high on a blast, but I do like a low dose on cruise from time to time. Interested to see how others feel

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I’ve went up to 350/wk, at 250mg/wk currently in my stack. Masteron is all cherries in my book so far. So mild and helps reduce AI need. I don’t really shed besides on Rad or Proviron, so hair loss hasn’t been a consideration.

I think if someone wanted to use more total mg of gear, at some point they’d be a fool not to experiment adding some Masteron at some point. It might let them add more test in comfortably even.

Have you ever tried boldenone base? Maybe nandrolone base? If so, how do these compare to other esters? Boldenone base is interesting. If it was more popular, tested athletes would definitely be using it for endurance to beat test.
Let’s not derail the thread, but no I’ve never even seen them for sale. Zoo was experimenting with Bold Ace a while back and he said the PIP was righteous; I believe he discontinued it over that actually.

Mikereyn513

Awards
Never tried mast but can't wait to throw it in on my next blast now that my bf% is under 15. Right now I'm 230 at 13% in the middle of a test deca dbol blast with no a.i. @Smont insert comment here lol. Next blast gonna jump to 750 test so was gonna use the mast for the a.i. benefits

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried mast but can't wait to throw it in on my next blast now that my bf% is under 15. Right now I'm 230 at 13% in the middle of a test deca dbol blast with no a.i. @Smont insert comment here lol. Next blast gonna jump to 750 test so was gonna use the mast for the a.i. benefits
Test, Deca, Dbol, no AI ….. Be careful…..

0E95E0AC-E3A7-4B0F-90A9-F4CCEEC95AE4.jpeg

JK

On the other hand, you could on your next cycle start with Test at 400 Mast at 400 and increase to 600 each as cycle progresses and probably be fine with no AI. Should see a nice hardening effect with excellent vascularity at 13% bodyfat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's more about a estrogen to dht ratio then it is a ai thing from what I can understand. But if you can run test, deca , dbol with no issues then your gtg. I use to be able to do **** like that but no more.

Normally I say ester does not matter and for the most part I believe it, but for se reason I feel like mast prop injected daily or EOD has a bigger effect then mast e, no clue why.

I also can tolerate NPP in small ish doses for about a month, but a equal dose of regular nandrolone decanoate (deca) I will run into problems. Weird

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used mast as low as 75mg and I honestly don't remember how high I've gone. I think it was 500.

I've used mast in my past few cycles and even in my cruises lately while experimenting with lower then trt test.

I also tried small amounts paired with sarms.

Not enough experimenting to draw solid conclusions tho.

I like to start a cycle by doubling trt to 300mg and adding 200-300 mast. I always plan on raising both to around 600/500-600 but I usually pull the plug or change goals before it happens lol.

300 test/200 mast and my normal training and diet puts me at about 205-210. That's the look in my old avatar. But lately Ive had to keep my weight down so I haven't been able to raise the doses.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You would think that 300 test 200 mast would be nothing, and I agree, it's baby stuff. But on that, or that paired with lgd. Unless I'm full blown cardio and cutting diet it's hard for me to get under 200lbs

On a side note. My buddy, who does lots of dumb ****, runs mast solo or mast + tren on his cuts.

And it doesn't appear that it's doing anything for him, but in his mind, "Mast cuts you up"

He could be 50lbs overweight and on mast he would convince himself he's cutting or getting leaner simply because he's on mast.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Mikereyn513

Awards
Test, Deca, Dbol, no AI ….. Be careful…..

View attachment 218219

JK

On the other hand, you could on your next cycle start with Test at 400 Mast at 400 and increase to 600 each as cycle progresses and probably be fine with no AI. Should see a nice hardening effect with excellent vascularity at 13% bodyfat.
Did forget to mention I'm on week 7 of the cycle just dropped the dbol after 6 weeks but next time I run an oral I do like @Smont idea of running it at the end instead of a "Kickstart " I do have Nolvadex on hand but no sides other than the sensitive nipples but no lumps and a ridiculous borderline annoyingly high libido. I remember nick trigili talking about how bad it Hurts when your Nipples get hit and I know exactly what he's talking about now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did forget to mention I'm on week 7 of the cycle just dropped the dbol after 6 weeks but next time I run an oral I do like @Smont idea of running it at the end instead of a "Kickstart " I do have Nolvadex on hand but no sides other than the sensitive nipples but no lumps and a ridiculous borderline annoyingly high libido. I remember nick trigili talking about how bad it Hurts when your Nipples get hit and I know exactly what he's talking about now
If your nipples get sensitive then you should either lower the dose, or up the nolva or add a ai. That nipple sensitivity is the early signs of gyno. Sooner or later it will become a problem and once it does it's too late.

Anyway, let's try to stay on topic. I'm not directing that at you, that goes for me too. I'm super scatter brained and il go down the wormhole till I forget what the threads even about lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe someone different should pick each time.

I do realize I'm going about this in a cheesey kind of fashion lol. I just thought it would be a good structured way for ppl to share there thoughts. And since everything in here is going to be based on personal experience there's really no room for arguments. It's just a opinion based thread

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love Mast with Test at 400 each a week, no AI, and just really clean and effective. Notice nice lean gains, feel great, and definitely a nice libido boost.
I’ve even ran it at Test 250 a week, Mast 200, and Trest 150, with Inhibit P and Exemestane with good results.
I’ve considered adding about 100 mg of Mast or Primo to my TRT for a few months just to see how it goes.
How was the gains/side effects of trest with that specific dosage? Thinking of adding it to my TRT dosage and Masteron cruise, with trest at 50mg a week.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was the gains/side effects of trest with that specific dosage? Thinking of adding it to my TRT dosage and Masteron cruise, with trest at 50mg a week.
Gains were actually better than the
Test/Mast at 400/400. I respond really well to Trest, and don’t usually get the extreme sides others get. I don’t know if you’ve ran Trest before, but even at only 50 a week I believe you’ll notice a difference. Even on that dose I would take at least Inhibit P for Prolactin and have Caber or Prami on hand. Better safe than sorry.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gains were actually better than the
Test/Mast at 400/400. I respond really well to Trest, and don’t usually get the extreme sides others get. I don’t know if you’ve ran Trest before, but even at only 50 a week I believe you’ll notice a difference. Even on that dose I would take at least Inhibit P for Prolactin and have Caber or Prami on hand. Better safe than sorry.
Thanks! I’ll definitely get some prolactin support. Would you recommend an AI at that low of a dosage?