25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks)

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
This is 2022 part II of the giant part I (50,000 view) 2018 MK677 thread:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/bloodwork-study-of-4iu-gh-vs-peptides-mk677-similar-to-2-3-iu-gh.302178/
Please post here! Give us your experiences.

Smont said:
There is no amount of mk that will make it comparable to gh because they don't do the same thing. They have a few things in common but more things that make them completely different.
I've taken 25mg MK66 powder in morning with coffee for 6 months out of the year, for 5 years now, and I've taken at least 7 blood works over the years (cost me nothing as it goes on my pre-loaded $1800 medical card), MK677 is highly effective for 8 months, when it then starts to dip a bit from the peak, it only looses slight effectiveness at that point as it is a derivative of GHRP-6. At that point (6 months, a little bit sooner than 8 months) is when I go off. I will then switch to peptides (remain effective indefinitely, but expensive) at that point for the next 6 months.

1) Smont is correct in that it will not help you loose fat like HGH, BUT it has just as great if not greater nitrogen retention as 4iu of HGH, you can fast for long periods like I do (I eat in an 8 hour window, on a keto diet, and fast from 3pm till 7am next morning with cardio during the fast to maintain my 220lbs at 12% body fat), and never loose any muscle...just keeps piling on week after week). I also notice a 25 to 35% increase in strength over the many months I use it, compared to placebo, or the months I have not used it at all (no mk677, no peptides, nada). The studies on older folks also showed a 25% increase in strength in all leg press exercises in those who used it as well as compared to non-users.

I actually went back on the mk677 at 25mg several days ago, gonna use for at least 6 months (July 2022 till end of January 2023)....will go back on the peptides after a long 6 month mk677 run.

I alternate the two every 6 months so the mk677 stays 100% effective, go on the peptides for 6 months, then back on mk677...mk677 never loses any effectiveness this way. The peptides I use (100mcg mod grf 1-29 + 100mcg ipamorelin) x 3 times a day never loose effectiveness. I take one shot in morning, one before or after workout (before cardio on non workout days) and one shot before bed. Peptides can be used for life and never loose any effectiveness as this combo is NOT a derivative of GHRP-6. MK677 is dirt cheap compared to the peptides (around 120 a month for x 3 times a day for 30 days, and gives me very similar levels to the mk677)...I always save big time money on the 6 months I am on MK677 compared to the peptides.

mase 1 said:
I notice great muscle fullness on mk677. Do you notice a difference with ghrp/ipamorelin in regards to comparing muscle fullness?
Yes, there is muscle fullness on the peptides, but the fullness on mk677 is even greater, like a dianabol feeling, super great nitrogen retention too. Really great mk677 pumps, very full indeed. The mk677 gives me the HGH of 4.0iu, I've done bloodwork on both mk677 and 4iu of pharm grade HGH, both the same.

Benefits of MK677 I've noticed:
1) releases your own natural stored up HGH in your brain that you still make plenty of when you are older, but due to the body programming the body for death as you get older, it does not release these huge stored up amounts anymore...MK677 puts the breaks on somatostatin so that these youthful levels of HGH can be released. Unlike HGH, MK677 is way less expensive, and you never have to worry about your body's natural production of HGH being shut down or diminished for very long periods of time which has been shown to happen if you take HGH daily for year or more straight. Even the brain's natural production of HGH has been shown to NOT HAPPEN if you take HGH during morning hours, studies show the night time HGH pulses are still suppressed.
2) great nootropic effect on the brain = improved mood
3) great sleep with longer time in REM sleep, better muscle building during sleep
4) better energy all day.
5) Skin looks younger due to greater collagen production
6) recover quicker from workouts, injuries and minor cuts
6) increased lubrication of joints in gym due to same collagen increase
7) nails and hair grow very fast. No lethargy at all for me, zero.
8) truly do feel like an 18 year old on it. Best nootropic imho.

I'm on a year round keto diet, so the water retention in the face is very minimal, and goes away completely along with the minor hunger pains after 2 to 3 weeks. Then it's smooth sailing. Mk677 sends my igf-1 from 225 to 370 or so igf-1.

Daily 25mg takes me to the HGH output of a gifted 18 year old.

Update: 2 days after being on 25mg a day mk677, feel great! crystal clear clarity in the brain, zero brain fog, feel great pump all day, increased endurance in gym and cardio on off day, really great mood, mega pumps during workout, great sleep, love the stuff! Will use from June 23, 2022 till end of December 2022 (6 months).
----------------------------------------------
25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks)

Year 2018:
----------
pic 1) 4-6-2018, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------baseline [227, high] (age 48, ref is 67 to 205 ng/mL)
pic 2) 4-11-2018, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade gh = 380 ng/ml----increase of 153 points
washout period of 2 weeks off HGH
pic 3) 4-25-2018, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml----------------------------increase of 145 points
pic 4) 9-7-2018, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml----------------------------increase of 95 points
pic 5) 11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml--------------------------------------increase of 75 points

Start of new year 2019:
------------------------
pic 6) 3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19)

Start of new year 2020:
-------------------------
pic 7) 2-3-2020, 2nd baseline igf-1 reading = 229 ng/ml-----------------------------------baseline [229, high] (age 50, ref is 67 to 205 ng/ml)

Notice how using MK677 for many years, did nothing to hurt my normal IGF-1, it read completely normal when I came off it for several weeks.

372 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent to 4.0 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (2 weeks)
322 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (6 months)
304 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent of 3.2 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (8 months)
327 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent of 3.5 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me (4 weeks)

So, in conclusion, being on mk677 for 2 weeks is similar to being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH, for me anyhow, as the bloodtest proves it. Being on mk677 for 6 months is similar to being on 3.4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH. The Chinese pharm grade HGH I used was Supertropin (used in China to treat dwarfism).

This is an incredible raise in igf-1 for my current age of 52 as reference is 67-205 for my age group, and the mk677 for 2 weeks brought me beyond the high range for a young adult in their early 20's.

I couldn't be happier, this helps explain the increases in strength at the gym, as well as the fast recovery from workouts. Cardio on off days is a breeze. Not to mention mega pumps in the gym, a feeling of fullness all day in muscles, nootropic effects on brain of improved mood for me, enhanced energy all day, great sleep, zero lethargy for me everyday using it (I'm lucky in that aspect). I've even had rare days of less sleep due to schedule, and I still felt like a million bucks the next day being on mk677 as it gives you such great sleep with pleasant enhanced dreams many nights. As I am on a keto diet year round, there is minimal water retention in the face, both the minimal retention of water in face and hunger pains die down to zero after around 2 weeks on it, then it is smooth sailing.

I've continued to take bloodwork every few months, and this 372 igf-1 then falls to around 325 igf-1 (equivalent to 3.4iu HGH) for the rest of the 8 months, still remaining at 325 by the 7 month, when it starts to fall slightly to 300 around month 8, but I get off after 6 months, as that is how long it remains 100% effective without dipping at all from the peak (6 to 7 months it reamains 100% effective). I've taken blookwork every 1 of the 4 years I have used it....my baseline was at 225 the 2nd year I took it (after being off mk677 for several weeks)...it once again took me to the exact same high levels of 4iu pharm grade HGH year after year, each of the 4 years, remains 100% effective year after year, and your baseline never changes from normal.

--> The reason for the fall from 372 to 325 igf-1 is due to a "feedback loop" the body puts in place after being on mk677 for 3 weeks, in order to keep the levels from raising to high, the body will only maintain it at the HGH of around an 18 year old max.

My only concern is that maybe around 25% of people (like myself) never experience any lethargy on MK67, zero lethargy...however from the reviews I have read the other 75% of people do experience lethargy on it, in which case I would recommend NOT using it, it's just not worth it if it makes you tired. Find something else to use like peptides or HGH then.

MK677 should bring you to the high level of a young adult if you are already at the high end for an older adult.
Older folks (59-225ug/L)
young adult (116-358 ug/L)

pic 1.JPG

pic 2.JPG

pic 3.JPG

pic 4.JPG

pic 5.JPG

pic 6.JPG

pic 7.JPG

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Books to read on HGH "Grow young with HGH" by Dr. Ronald Klatz (5 stars, excellent) and "Human Growth Hormone, research and clinical practice" (has MK677 studies on dogs) by Roy Smith, Ph.D and Michael Thorner, MD.

I go to waterpark with wife, her sister and teenage daughters once weekly with summer pass (where I used to lifeguard for many years), and a couple of times I've been stopped by groups of teenagers with workout questions, two weeks ago, a group of 4 teenagers stopped me and all said "woooahhh" in unison as they gazed at me and asked me questions....totally freaked me out, another time I was asked to take a pic with a group of girls, not used to attention. I blame the mk677 for helping to add dense muscle along with my normal 200mg testosterone cypionate TRT therapy weekly. You can increase your strength up to 35% in weekly periods beyond what you normally do when using it, and it keeps your joints lubricated just like HGH, welcome relief in the gym, and the mega pumps it gives you are great.

smont said:
Super valuable post!, Thank you for sharing that!!!, From what I seen. The benifits of mk are mostly geared towards building muscle or gaining weight, increased recovery. Not the fat burning, My igf-1 elevations we're also similar.
Thank you kindly smont. I'm glad you also see similar igf-1 elevations.

Reformednerd said:
What are your thoughts on 12.5mg vs 25mg?
Love your screen-name, LOL. Yes, 12.5mg is still highly effective, just checkout this attached study or see pic below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (study #9, page 4252)

popeye said:
I like how you compared it to dbol (dianabol) briefly, I agree. Full as **** is how I describe it. Strong as damnit.
P.S. I do twice a year bloodwork with my doctor, completely normal bloodwork, liver values fine and best of all NORMAL BLOOD SUGAR, MK677 does not affect your blood sugar like high doses of HGH can. Studies show MK677 has ZERO effect on cortisol and prolactin, so no cortisol side effects: waking up early, stress, etc.

P.S. I inject my testosterone cypionate oil with an insulin syringe daily (20mg daily) into my shoulder, just like shaving or brushing teeth, part of the routine, my bloodwork is completely normal, stuff saved my life, literally, feel like a million bucks on it, sleep is great too. My doctor is also a bodybuilder, so that helps. He does all he can to improve your quality of life.

I use a 29 gauge, 1ml, 1/2" insulin syringe to draw the testosterone cypionate oil from the vial, it takes a little longer for the oil to fill, as this is an insulin syringe, but it injects very fast...I will never go back to butt injections, etc. This is painless and easy.

attached 1: "Stimulation of the Growth Hormone (GH)-Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Axis by daily MK677" by 16 authors.
attached 2: "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677 on young men"

pic 1: great books
pic 2: GH and IGF-1 increase with mk677 compared to placebo
pic 12.JPG
GH and IGF-1 increase with mk677 compared to placebo.JPG

pic 13.JPG

pic 3: Daily 25mg MK677 takes me to the HGH output of a gifted 18 year old.

Attachments

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
ReformedNerd said:
Do you think the 6 months off are necessary from MK or how much time off could you get away with?
Again, love your screen name, LOL. I would say the most you could get away with is 8 months straight, see levels and pics above, as I charted the levels at 8 months. Remember it starts to dip from the peak at 7 months a tiny bit, then a tiny bit more by month 8...but for 6 months it remains 100% effective, never dipping from peak, always constant.

ReformedNerd

Awards
ReformedNerd said:
Again, love your screen name, LOL. I would say the most you could get away with is 8 months straight, see levels and pics above, as I charted the levels at 8 months. Remember it starts to dip from the peak at 7 months a tiny bit, then a tiny bit more by month 8...but for 6 months it remains 100% effective, never dipping from peak, always constant.
Thank you

If cycled for 6 months do you need 6 months off or how much time off is required?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
There is no increased cortisol release over normal...cortisol is virtually identical to placebo on high dose MK677, notice 219 vs 216 (25mg), and 216 vs 216 on low dose MK677 (12mg) I can cite 2 other studies that state the same.

ReformedNerd said:
If cycled for 6 months do you need 6 months off or how much time off is required?
If you run MK677 for 6 months, then be sure to take off 5 months, then you can use it again, that's the way I've used it for years. If you use it for 8 months, then be sure to take off 5 months as well, then you can start it again, that way always remains 100% effective when you go back on it. Find something else to use on the 5 months off, like peptides or HGH.

On the 5 to 6 months off MK677, I use a blend of 5mg mod grf 1-29 (cjc-1295 no DAC) + 5mg ipamorelin (100 mcg of each) x 3 times a day, 1st thing in morning, pre-workout or pre-cardio on non workout days, and pre-bed

This is my bloodwork after using the blend for 2 weeks, as you can see it took me to the IGF-1 range of better than most 18 year olds. I had the blood drawn at the local lab core approximately 1 hour after my first injection into skin pinch of my abdomen, I inject right under the skin subcutaneously x 3 times a day. Luckily, there was not much of a line of people in the morning, only 2 people in front of me. I go super early.

5mg mod grf 1-29 + 5mg ipamorelin
5000mcg (5mg) per vial
add 2ml bac water in vial
4iu (2 small tics, as each tic = 2iu) on a standard 100iu (1ml) insulin pin gives 100mcg of each
4iu (4 small tics, as each tic = 1iu) on a 3/10 syringe insulin pin gives 100mcg of each
pic 14.JPG

pic 15.JPG

pic 16.JPG

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you post the affect of 12.5mg of MK677 on GH and IGF-1

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SkRaw85

AndroRage said:
Can you post the affect of 12.5mg of MK677 on GH and IGF-1
Yes, there is a pic comparing 10.5mg with 25mg on pic2 on post#2.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Do you think the 6 months off are necessary from MK or how much time off could you get away with?
Mike Arnold has written about a 2:1 ratio on off for indefinite length and no loss of effect. Most people do something like 2 on 1 off, 4 on 2 off etc.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
NegativeMass said:
Mike Arnold has written about a 2:1 ratio on:eek:ff for indefinite length and no loss of effect. Most people do something like 2 on 1 off, 4 on 2 off etc.
I remember Mike Arnold very well. I buy my MK677 from China dirt cheap, dozens of places to get it from in China, never liked what Mike was doing, selling an overpriced liquid mk677 (with melatonin added to it no less, x 4 overpriced) in the states, you will notice all the mk677 in the states is marked up by at least 3 times what China sells for. They all get it from China anyways...that's where it is made...Interesting concept the 2 on 1 off, 4 on 2 off etc, but not for me.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Great post popeye, yes, we are not the only ones to notice this, read of another comparing the strength gain to a similar dose of dianabol. Full as ***** is indeed how I describe it too.

Sept 2018 labs (measured during 7month of taking mk677 daily) reveal labs to be completely normal for insulin sensitivity, and this was without taking +R-ALA or berberine. I have since added +R-ALA supplement the previous year & this year however (one before at least 2 of 3 meals). +R-ALA is also great post-workout, studies show the ability of +R-ALA to enhance insulin action on glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle, esp in those with some form of developed insulin resistance. As mentioned before, I'm on a year round keto diet, and have been for many years, and also fast from 3pm to 7am next morning, eat in an 8 hour window and run or do cardio during the fast (after 3pm).
zzzzz normal blood glucose.JPG

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
NegativeMass said:
Tregar, have you ever tried Capromorelin?
No, I have not, thanks for info on Capromorelin NegativeMass, seems to be approved for use in animals, read the wiki on it.
Capromorelin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capromorelin
MK677: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren

MK677 increases time in stage IV and REM sleep, greatly enhanced sleep, see 2nd study on post #2 "Effects of a 7 day treatment on young men...."

According to 1st attached study on post #2, you should take it in the morning for the greatest GH release, see pics.
pic 17.JPG

pickapec said:
I worked in clinical labs from 1988 to 1993. What tregar posted is normal range. Gluconeogenesis will produce glucose from glucogenic amino acids and blood glucose will be in normal range. 90 is in the normal range. Now, I would not use MK677 for 5 years 6 months at a clip like OP has either but it seems to work pretty well for him. But hey, we are all risk takers or else we would not be on a PED board putting some very gray area **** in our bodies. OP at least has done the diligence to track blood better than probably 95% of people doing this stuff. His information is gold really.
MrSmith45 said:
I had to stop after 3 weeks. Week 1, 12.5mg/day, Week 2&3, 25mg/day. Couldn't take the water retention, feet and ankles blew up and my forearms would get so pumped, I couldn't maintain a grip on the bar.
Sorry to hear that MrSmith45. When I started up again a week ago at 25mg, I noticed only very minimal water retention in the face that completely went away after a few days, along with the minor hunger pains, now it is smooth sailing...keep in mind I'm on a year round keto diet, so that is probably why the water retention in the face was so very minimal, now I look completely normal 1 week later, no signs of any water retention in face, the muscles still feel very full however, mega-pumps in the gym.

In conclusion, back in 2016, I found this brilliant article on MK677 on mindandmuscle.net, it has been preserved here:
https://anabolicminds.com/articles/beauty-modern-science-ibutamoren-mk-677-23731/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
After reading the article, 2 years later I bought some MK677 from China, and have used it ever since, and continue to buy it only from China. It's still dirt cheap from China, but here in the states it is marked up anywhere from x3 to x4 the China cost.

MK677 does not increase cortisol or prolactin, read the article above.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
FrankStyer said:
If it increases GH then why wouldn't it help cause fat loss like GH - assuming calories are held equal?

Would there be any reason to avoid carbs around administration? Would the body want to release GH when insulin/glucose is high?
Thanks for kind words FrankStyer. I have actually found that on a keto diet, fat loss is accelerated beyond my normal keto diet and running x 3 times a week when taking MK677 contrary to the study that found there was no fat loss in subjects on a regular carb rich diet, so I disagree on the point that MK677 will not help with fat loss, so long as you follow a keto diet imho. Also, read the study above, by mindandmuscle.net author who lost 40lbs on it. Here is the study that found "Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group, however no significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass" https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/full/10.7326/0003-4819-149-9-200811040-00003?journalCode=aim

P.S. Nitrogen retention is extraordinary on it, MK677 reverses diet-induced catabolism, just like the study below, for example, I fast from 3pm till 7am the next day to maintain my 220lbs, 12% bodyfat, eat only in an 8 hour window, consuming only a 20g casein shake in water at 7pm during fast period, and I have been able to avoid any muscle loss and consistently add muscle and improve strength week after week while losing even more fat with the keto diet + MK677, a study on older adults showed a 25% increase in strength in un-trained very old adults (60 years old) on leg press exercises, however, in my experience, there is up to a 35% increase in strength in weight trained athletes like myself (I keep a weekly workout journal).

Like a member once posted, the strength gains on it can be compared to dianabol, I totally agree, there is an all day fullness in the muscles and mega pumps in the gym. Keep in mind my protein intake is around 1.2g per lb of body weight, use 6g CLA daily combined with 1.25g betaine before each meal, chromium picolinate, fish oil, daily 50g MET-rx protein plus shake or pudding with added 25g casein = 75g, HMB x 8g a day, HMB + BCAA's before cardio (20 minute run) to also help prevent any muscle catabolism.

MK677 Increases Muscle Mass in arms and legs of older 60 to 81 year old adults, 25% increase in strength: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081104132902.htm

zzzzz pic 20.JPG

zzzzz pic 21.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll read everything tomorrow, but I’ve used peptides a few times. BPC 157 undoubtedly helped me recover after shoulder surgery. My physical therapist was married to a very renowned gymnastics coach and she said I was one of the fastest recoveries for my type of surgery, without knowing I was using it initially.

Other than that I’ve used CJC no DAC and GHRP-2, probably not long enough to see benefits.

My question is if you aren’t a serious bodybuilder is it worth it? Isn’t it pretty well known that GH boosts causes all cells to “accelerate growth” even bad ones? I haven’t looked into it in a while so this could just be bad old information.

I’d be interested to hear yours and @Mike Arnold thoughts on that.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
MK0677 will only take your body back to the levels of a gifted 18 year old, no accelertion of any bad growth. It reverses the effects of aging.

Kronic said:
the main problem I have with doing morning 677 is I usually get tired and take a nap. might be good for the gains tho I guess ic said:
jcc80 said:
I don't like regular doses of Mk-677, as I get fatigued and I can't deal with that.
Like I said on post #1, my only concern is that around 25% of people (like myself) never experience any lethargy on MK67, zero lethargy...however from the reviews I have read the other 75% of people do experience lethargy on it, in which case I would recommend NOT using it, it's just not worth it if it makes you tired. Find something else to use like peptides or HGH then.

Please note as well: HGH, peptides or MK677 will increases blood pressure around 7 points above normal, for me it takes my blood pressure from 110 to 117, which is still normal and considered very good blood pressure...this is due to water retention that occurs in the muscles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the 5 to 6 months off MK677, I use a blend of 5mg mod grf 1-29 (cjc-1295 no DAC) + 5mg ipamorelin (100 mcg of each) x 3 times a day, 1st thing in morning, pre-workout or pre-cardio on non workout days, and pre-bed

This is my bloodwork after using the blend for 2 weeks, as you can see it took me to the IGF-1 range of better than most 18 year olds, a remarkable 406 ng/ml IGF-1. I had the blood drawn at the local lab core approximately 1 hour after my first injection into skin pinch of my abdomen, I inject right under the skin subcutaneously x 3 times a day. Luckily, there was not much of a line of people in the morning, only 2 people in front of me. I go super early.

For those who suffer lethargy on MK677, there is hope, just use the peptide blend.

5mg mod grf 1-29 + 5mg ipamorelin
5000mcg (5mg) per vial
add 2ml bac water in vial
4iu (2 small tics, as each tic = 2iu) on a standard 100iu (1ml) insulin pin gives 100mcg of each
4iu (4 small tics, as each tic = 1iu) on a 3/10 syringe insulin pin gives 100mcg of each

Peptide Calculator - Reconstituting Bodybuilding Peptides (basskilleronline.com)

zzzzz pic 14.JPG

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NegativeMass said:
I remember Mike Arnold very well. I buy my MK677 from China dirt cheap, dozens of places to get it from in China, never liked what Mike was doing, selling an overpriced liquid mk677 (with melatonin added to it no less, x 4 overpriced) in the states, you will notice all the mk677 in the states is marked up by at least 3 times what China sells for. They all get it from China anyways...that's where it is made...Interesting concept the 2 on 1 off, 4 on 2 off etc, but not for me.
I agree with you.
I personaly see no point taking MK677 like 2 on and 1 off etc.
Its not a compound that is getting weaker with time at all.
With MK677, longer you take, more GH,IGF1 and IGFBP3 is secreted.The good thing with MK677,is the increase of IGFBP3.more IGFBP3, more IGF1 is carried . (Into the cell and activate the receptor).
Maybe you get the same effect if taking 5 days on and 2 off but I see no point with those breaks

Rich Tits

Awards
Have you noticed any acromegaly, changes in facial bone structure, hands, etc?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Rich Tits said:
Have you noticed any acromegaly, changes in facial bone structure, hands, etc?
Did you notice any of this at age 18? MK677 will only take you back to the high levels of a gifted 18 year old, no higher. You are thinking of mega doses of HGH.

Rich Tits

Awards
Just wanted to double check from people that have been consistently using over a notable period of time. I’ve seen some posts on Reddit with people noticing some slight but noticeable facial changes. That being said, it is Reddit.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You do realize that what you are taking issue with is how business works right? Everything you buy, with rare exceptions, cost the seller less than the sale price. It's sorta how for profit exchange works. Do you work for free? There is more to the cost of making such a product as Mikes above the raw material costs for a single ingredient. You personally take little to no risk importing MK but a supp company selling it is certainly taking a risk, just ask Aaron Singerman and PJ Braun.

I appreciate your detailed logs but as a retailer who has to fight daily to survive in todays market I took acceptation to the above.

Last edited:
NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
You do realize that what you are taking issue with is how business works right? Everything you buy, with rare exceptions, cost the seller less than the sale price. It's sorta how for profit exchange works. Do you work for free? There is more to the cost of making such a product as Mikes above the raw material costs for a single ingredient. You personally take little to no risk importing MK but a supp company selling it is certainly taking a risk, just ask Aaron Singerman and PJ Braun.

I appreciate your detailed logs but as a retailer who has to fight daily to survive in todays market I took acceptation to the above.
The way that quote is it looks like I said that. Not my words! I was just starting conversation on dosing protocol. Just wanted to clarify.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to double check from people that have been consistently using over a notable period of time. I’ve seen some posts on Reddit with people noticing some slight but noticeable facial changes. That being said, it is Reddit.
I grew a second face. Posted it on Reddit

Rich Tits

Awards
Do you know how much gh it takes to cause those problems. It's a rediculous amount for a extended period of time.
For the norm, I totally agree. Again, I wasn't referring to a pathological degree of bone growth just slight changes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For the norm, I totally agree. Again, I wasn't referring to a pathological degree of bone growth just slight changes.
My statement applies to that as well. I could be wrong but I don't think that I am. Never heard of a single person using MK or a few IUS of GH getting any changes. I know that somewhere between 8 to 10 of GH a day is where I've had people tell me they notice their hands and feet getting bigger.

But there is no amount of mk677 that's going to accomplish this

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Again, just to cover my butt I'm going to say I could be wrong but I really don't think that I am

Rich Tits

Awards
I gotcha man and I appreciate it. Most likely if it does happen with MK, it's with the younger guys who are still "filling into their frame" (early 20's).

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotcha man and I appreciate it. Most likely if it does happen with MK, it's with the younger guys who are still "filling into their frame" (early 20's).
The reason facial changes, and other similar side effects, can happen with high doses of HGH is because it’s an exogenous hormone, and can increase and add GH within your body beyond a high healthy normal range, and like Smont said that takes somewhere around 7 to 8 IU or above.
MK isn’t an exogenous hormone, and works through different mechanisms than HGH to assist your body to produce more IGF1 and GH, and typically (as Tregar said) shouldn’t get higher levels than a healthy 18 year old would have. Unless there is possibly some underlying health condition that gets affected by an increase in IGF1 and GH. In that case MK still isn’t the cause, as the condition would have already been there. Hopefully that makes sense. And if I’m wrong, somebody correct me.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
gphagan1 said:
The reason facial changes, and other similar side effects, can happen with high doses of HGH is because it’s an exogenous hormone, and can increase and add GH within your body beyond a high healthy normal range, and like Smont said that takes somewhere around 7 to 8 IU or above.
MK isn’t an exogenous hormone, and works through different mechanisms than HGH to assist your body to produce more IGF1 and GH, and typically (as Tregar said) shouldn’t get higher levels than a healthy 18 year old would have. Unless there is possibly some underlying health condition that gets affected by an increase in IGF1 and GH. In that case MK still isn’t the cause, as the condition would have already been there. Hopefully that makes sense. And if I’m wrong, somebody correct me.
Well said gphagan1. The main thing people are gonna watch for is whether MK677 gives them lethargy or not. In my estimation, 25% of people will experience ZERO lethargy on it (those like myself)...but the other 75% will experience tiredenss on it, in which I recommend NOT to use it, if it makes you tired, stay away from it, use HGH or peptides instead, I achieved 406 ng/ml raise from 227 igf-1 with peptides, see post #1 thru #3 at very top, and peptides do not make people tired. I love that MK677 gives me nootropic effects, better energy all day and great sleep at night.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
My statement applies to that as well. I could be wrong but I don't think that I am. Never heard of a single person using MK or a few IUS of GH getting any changes. I know that somewhere between 8 to 10 of GH a day is where I've had people tell me they notice their hands and feet getting bigger.

But there is no amount of mk677 that's going to accomplish this
I wonder how much Barry bonds was taking. His head grew and feet.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I started mk677 two days ago 12.5 in the Am and 12.5 at bed.

I’m running it with
Test-600 1-
Anavar- 75 1-6 and then 14-17
Proviron-75 1-16

also taking GW-50156 doses 10 mg twice a day

first night I slam it had insomnia due to being hungry, last night I slept a lot better. Tons of dreams but woke up both days with the worst heartburn do to being so hungry

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wonder how much Barry bonds was taking. His head grew and feet.
I don't think his actual head grew, don't forget, steroids make muscle grow, there's 42 muscles in your face and your working out those muscles constantly, especially when you chew your food.

When your growing your eating a lot more

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NegativeMass said:
This is false information

We do not sell a liquid version with melatonin added.

We have a capsule version with a strategically designed formula to improve MK677's effects.

For those of you who are familiar with traditional MK-677 products, there is probably a single question running through your mind right now. “What makes your MK-677 product better than the rest?” For those of you who are not already aware, MK-677 is widely regarded as the single most effective growth hormone elevating compound in the world. Aside from its sheer potency, both its oral bioavailability and long duration of action have made it a favorite among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts everywhere, allowing one to obtain all the benefits of exogenous growth hormone without the hassle, cost, or legal issues associated with prescription/injectable medications.
Genuine MK-677 is sold by 100’s of vendors worldwide, but with product differentiation almost non-existent among competitors, cost tends to factor heavily into a buyer’s purchase decisions. This is not necessarily a good or bad thing, but the inevitable result of each company selling the exact same product. Well, at MA Labs good isn’t good enough. If a product can be further improved we are obligated to do so and that is exactly what we have done with Somatozine. As the world’s most comprehensive and powerful growth hormone elevating formula, Somatozine has been designed to promote increases in GH through multiple pathways, while providing MK-677 with a superior foundation from which to work its magick.
Although growth hormone provides us with several benefits directly applicable to bodybuilding, it is its ability to increase IGF-1 levels that is almost entirely responsible for its muscle building effect, and to a lesser degree, its ability to induce fat loss. Therefore, in addition to maximizing GH output, we have also taken steps to ensure the creation of an IGF-1 powerhouse without equal; a task accomplished by increasing the liver’s conversion rate of growth hormone to IGF-1, improving its bioavailability, and extending its half-life in plasma. For those of you who desire to learn more, the next few pages will reveal the individual components of the Somatozine formula and how they work in the body to deliver results beyond that of MK-677 alone.
Laying the Foundation
The first ingredient to make the list is zinc. Classified as a mineral, zinc may appear somewhat mundane in comparison to other GH/IGF-1 elevating compounds, but it would be a mistake to dismiss this fundamental element simply because of its nutritional status. In reality, zinc is one of the most well-studied and clinically validated GH/IGF-1 boosting substances in existence and plays a critical role in the functioning of the GH/IGF-1 axis. Responsible for regulating endocrine function at the most basic level, it is impossible to maximize the production and bioavailability of these hormones without optimal blood levels of this mineral present in the bloodstream.
Although many studies have documented zinc’s proficiency at increasing GH levels, of significantly greater importance is its ability to increase IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels, as it has a much bigger impact on these hormone than it does GH. In short, it increases IGF-1 levels beyond what would normally be possible with a given dose of GH. This disproportionate rise in IGF-1 is largely attributable to zinc’s role as an up-regulator of hepatic IGF-1 synthesis. In other words, zinc signals the liver convert a larger percentage of circulating growth hormone into IGF-1, thereby amplifying GH’s anabolic potential in muscle tissue. That sounds simple enough, but what about IGFBP-3? Although less well known than IGF-1, this carrier protein has a huge influence on the body’s ability to use IGF-1, as it positively affects both its bioavailability and stabilization in plasma by assisting in the transportation of IGF-1 to receptor sites and prolonging the molecule’s half-life in the body.
Interestingly, zinc has been demonstrated to produce this effect in both zinc-deficient and non-zinc deficient individuals. While those with zinc deficiency will generally experience the greatest benefit, its positive effects extend to both groups, with significant increases in IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels being noted across the board. Bodybuilders are particularly susceptible to zinc deficiency as a result of increased perspiration arising from physical activity—a major risk factor in the development of zinc deficiency. In fact, physically active people are among the most likely group to experience this, as evidenced by multiple clinical studies reporting an increased rate of hypozincemia in athletes. Lest you think that adherence to a bodybuilding diet disqualifies you from concern, allow me to share with you the following statistic. Balco Laboratories, which has been responsible for testing the trace mineral levels of more than 250,000 people (including numerous professional and Olympic athletes from virtually every sport), revealed that roughly 70% of ALL those tested had moderate to severe zinc deficiencies. Moreover, the majority of those tested were NOT athletes. Had statistics been compiled using athletes only, that number would surely have risen considerably. The take home message here is that if you engage in weight training or other forms of regular physical activity, it is likely that you are zinc deficient to at least some degree, regardless of diet.
Two other minerals of critical importance are magnesium and selenium, both of which have been shown to profoundly influence IGF-1 secretion, IGF-1 bioactivity and the trophic actions of IGF-1 on skeletal muscle. One way in which sub-optimal concentrations of these minerals might cause harm is through chronic low-grade inflammation, as the inflammatory cytokines produced during a state of deficiency send negative regulatory signals that reduce IGF-1 output, impair IGF-1 bioactivity (via reduced IGFBP-3 levels), and inhibit the actions of other anabolic hormones and growth factors. Selenium deficiency may also induce oxidative stress and promote cellular damage via a decreased concentration of selenoproteins (such as glutathione peroxidase), which has also been shown to hinder IGF-1 bioactivity. Similarly, zinc’s positive effect on IGF-1 levels may be partially attributable to its known antioxidant activity. For example, zinc and selenium may positively modulate IGF-1 release through the protection of endocrine cells; an effect achieved by limiting the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS), which in turn minimizes endocrine cell degeneration/death.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think his actual head grew, don't forget, steroids make muscle grow, there's 42 muscles in your face and your working out those muscles constantly, especially when you chew your food.

When your growing your eating a lot more
Don’t forget masticating Big League Chew bubble gum. That’ll get those face gains poppin!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep, big league chew and hgh caused the whole MLB overbite epidemic of 98
@Smont Hey bro do you agree with op taking 12.5 MG of mk morning and at night. I ordered yours last week and I thought about doing the same protocol instead of doing the whole 25 at night. Or should I start with 12.5 for the first 4 weeks since that's what yours comes in per mL

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont Hey bro do you agree with op taking 12.5 MG of mk morning and at night. I ordered yours last week and I thought about doing the same protocol instead of doing the whole 25 at night. Or should I start with 12.5 for the first 4 weeks since that's what yours comes in per mL
I don't disagree with it, but I didn't find it to make a difference dosing 1 or 2 times a day.

I've taken it in the morning, mid day pre workout or before bed and also didn't see a difference.

I'm about to start some next week and I'm gonna use 25mg 5x week because I find that to work just as good as daily.

Just doing what I found works for me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It comes 12.5mg/ml because it's a 60ml bottle instead of 30. You could also do 12.5 per day, but the amount per ml that something is made in has nothing to do with the dosage per day. You take the dose you desire.

I mean if it does then I'm really screwing up with my testosterone dose, Am I suppose to be taking 250mg of test per day🤔 lol

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
If you enjoy buying overpriced MK677 from the states, then be my guest, I've seen the price rise from $30 to $40 to $50 to now $70 plus within 3 years, but it is still only $15 to $20 a gram from China. Here in the states, it has almost reached the price of 1 month's worth of pharm grade HGH from China which I used to get for ninety dollars. I don't care if you put zinc, magnesium whatever in your formula, I'm not gonna buy your hyped up product in the states. The whole point of MK677 is that it is cheaper than HGH, now not quite so if you buy in states. I'm for the people not the people selling it for x3 to x4 times the cost, anyone can do that.

Please see the study I posted way above, taking 25mg mk677 in the morning will give you 33% more HGH increase than taking it at night before bed, this is shown on graph on the study I posted. I always take the powder with my coffee. And get it mailed to me express from China, arrives in only a week to 7 days using bitcoin.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you enjoy buying overpriced MK677 from the states, then be my guest, I've seen the price rise from $30 to $40 to $50 to now $70 plus within 3 years, but it is still only $15 to $20 a gram from China. Here in the states, it has almost reached the price of 1 month's worth of pharm grade HGH from China which I used to get for ninety dollars. I don't care if you put zinc, magnesium whatever in your formula, I'm not gonna buy your hyped up product in the states. The whole point of MK677 is that it is cheaper than HGH, now not quite so if you buy in states. I'm for the people not the people selling it for x3 to x4 times the cost, anyone can do that.

Please see the study I posted way above, taking 25mg mk677 in the morning will give you 33% more HGH increase than taking it at night before bed, this is shown on graph on the study I posted. I always take the powder with my coffee. And get it mailed to me express from China, arrives in only a week to 7 days using bitcoin.
Damn I've been taking it at night. What do you think about mixing it with my pre workout in the morning like you do with your coffee, I don't drink coffee I just drink a pre in the morning instead.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I always split my dose 12.5 AMand 12.5 before bed. I am making it less effective ?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you take 25mg when you take CJC dac? Do you feel its beneficial to do the 5 on 2 off dosing pattern for MK677

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
No, that’s best way to take it. Half life is not as long as people have been saying.
Thank you. I’ve also have not been doing 5 on 2 off. Should I be ? Been running with 600 mg test and 50 mg proviron and the results have been much different and better then test solo.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I finally found a reputable place in the US that has 2g of mk677 for around 90.00, starts with a "spor". Please do not PM me to ask me where...I will not tell, as do not want a run on it. But that is at least a reasonable price at 45.00 for a gram, we need more places like this. This is way better than the 70.00 and more everyone else is asking domestic. Reminds me of the "old days" 5 years ago when you could buy it for 35.00 domestic. There are times I don't want to order from China, even though it is 15 a gram, the shipping is 50.00...and there is a min order of 10g, so it does add up.

Last edited: