25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally found a reputable place in the US that has 2g of mk677 for around 90.00, starts with a "sports". Please do not PM me to ask me where...I will not tell, as do not want a run on it. But that is at least a reasonable price at 45.00 for a gram, we need more places like this. This is way better than the 70.00 and more everyone else is asking domestic. Reminds me of the "old days" 5 years ago when you could buy it for 35.00 domestic. There are times I don't want to order from China, even though it is 15 a gram, the shipping is 50.00
since you buy bulk powder how do you find easiest to measure and take dose?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I finally found a reputable place in the US that has 2g of mk677 for around 90.00, starts with a "spor". Please do not PM me to ask me where...I will not tell, as do not want a run on it. But that is at least a reasonable price at 45.00 for a gram, we need more places like this. This is way better than the 70.00 and more everyone else is asking domestic. Reminds me of the "old days" 5 years ago when you could buy it for 35.00 domestic. There are times I don't want to order from China, even though it is 15 a gram, the shipping is 50.00...and there is a min order of 10g, so it does add up.

Chainsaw, Just buy a 1mg scale from *mazon for cheap, add 25mg of the powder to the scale, take with coffee in the morning, every morning for 6 months, I simply weight the 25mg out on scale, and down with some coffee. cheap and effective, remember the study on page 1 shows taking it in the morning will give you 25% more HGH then if you take it at night, weird but true.

I use it for 6 months straight, as it remains 100% effective for this time period, after that I switch to the more expensive peptides, and use those for 6 months, all explained on page 1 with how to dose the peptides, the peptides remain effective forever, after using the peptides for 6 months, then I go back to the mk677....you must take a long break from the mk677 for it to remain effective year after year....switch back and forth like this...kicks ass..I am on my 3rd month of mk677 and my strength is thru the roof, amazing pumps all day, and the best I've looked in ages muscle mass wise. MK677 is incredible stuff, love it.

I also take arachidonic acid x 4 caps before every workout, HMB x 6g a day, betaine 1.25g x twice a day, 2 caps 85% CLA before every meal, glutamine several extra grams a day, bcaa's preworkout, in AM, and pre-cardio, MET-rx 2 scoops pure protein plus with 1 scoop of nutricost unflavored pure casein = 75grams kick ass protein daily with cold water and a dash of no carb creamery in a splash of almond milk in it. I'm on a year round keto diet and do cardio x 3 times a week as well. Tesosterone cypionate at 210mg a week or 30mg a day using insulin syringe to draw and inject, it takes a little bit longer to draw the oil up with a 29g 1/2" slin pin, but it injects farily fast into shoulder daily, a routine just like shaving or brushing teeth. Beats the heck out of butt injections using standard shots.

Remember, 75% of people out there experience lethargy or tiredness with mk677, and the other 25% like myself get zero lethargy with it, just increased energy and good nootropic brain effects. If you are one of the ones who get tiredness on it, I suggest not using it, but use peptides (see page 1 on how to use and measure) or HGH instead.

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally found a reputable place in the US that has 2g of mk677 for around 90.00, starts with a "spor". Please do not PM me to ask me where...I will not tell, as do not want a run on it. But that is at least a reasonable price at 45.00 for a gram, we need more places like this. This is way better than the 70.00 and more everyone else is asking domestic. Reminds me of the "old days" 5 years ago when you could buy it for 35.00 domestic. There are times I don't want to order from China, even though it is 15 a gram, the shipping is 50.00...and there is a min order of 10g, so it does add up.

Chainsaw, Just buy a 1mg scale from *mazon for cheap, add 25mg of the powder to the scale, take with coffee in the morning, every morning for 6 months, I simply weight the 25mg out on scale, and down with some coffee. cheap and effective, remember the study on page 1 shows taking it in the morning will give you 25% more HGH then if you take it at night, weird but true.

I use it for 6 months straight, as it remains 100% effective for this time period, after that I switch to the more expensive peptides, and use those for 6 months, all explained on page 1 with how to dose the peptides, the peptides remain effective forever, after using the peptides for 6 months, then I go back to the mk677....you must take a long break from the mk677 for it to remain effective year after year....switch back and forth like this...kicks ass..I am on my 2nd month of mk677 and my strength is thru the roof, amazing pumps all day, and the best I've looked in ages muscle mass wise. MK677 is incredible stuff, love it.
thanks i read thru all of your articles. I am considering taking 12.5 mg with cjc dac 2mg a week. I felt like 25mg is too much

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I use it for 6 months straight, as it remains 100% effective for this time period, after that I switch to the more expensive peptides, and use those for 6 months, all explained on page 1 with how to dose the peptides, the peptides remain effective forever, after using the peptides for 6 months, then I go back to the mk677....you must take a long break from the mk677 for it to remain effective year after year....switch back and forth like this...kicks ass..I am on my 3rd month of mk677 and my strength is thru the roof, amazing pumps all day, and the best I've looked in ages muscle mass wise. MK677 is incredible stuff, love it.

I also take arachidonic acid x 4 caps before every workout, HMB x 6g a day, betaine 1.25g x twice a day, 2 caps 85% CLA before every meal, glutamine several extra grams a day, bcaa's preworkout, in AM, and pre-cardio, MET-rx 2 scoops with 1 scoop of nutricost unflavored pure casein = 75grams kick ass protein daily with cold water and a dash of no carb creamery in a splash of almond milk in it. I'm on a year round keto diet and do cardio x 3 times a week as well. Tesosterone cypionate at 210mg a week or 30mg a day using insulin syringe to draw and inject, it takes a little bit longer to draw the oil up with a 29g 1/2" slin pin, but it injects farily fast into shoulder daily, a routine just like shaving or brushing teeth. Beats the heck out of butt injections using standard shots.

Remember, 75% of people out there experience lethargy or tiredness with mk677, and the other 25% like myself get zero lethargy with it, just increased energy and good nootropic brain effects. If you are one of the ones who get tiredness on it, I suggest not using it, but use peptides (see page 1 on how to use and measure) or HGH instead.
Awesome! After mk677 for 6 months you switch to cjc no dac and ipam. You dose 3 times per day? how much do you dose and do you dose on an empty stomach?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Chainsaw said:
Awesome! After mk677 for 6 months you switch to cjc no dac and ipam. You dose 3 times per day? how much do you dose and do you dose on an empty stomach?
Hi Chainsaw. These are the directions from post #6: After 6 months on MK677, I switch to mod grf 1-29 (cjd no DAC) and ipamorelin, here is some bloodwork below after I took it in the morning. Yes, try to take it on an empty stomach if possible, 1st thing in morning, before workout, and before you go to bed, I would use x 3 times a day. My stomach is not always completely empty pre-workout, but I still use it then, it still works.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
p.s. thanks Chainsaw for reading all the articles, keep up the good work. You can also take the peptide blend post workout instead...just allow 20 minutes after you take it before you take your post workout shake then.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
p.s. thanks Chainsaw for reading all the articles, keep up the good work. You can also take the peptide blend post workout instead...just allow 20 minutes after you take it before you take your post workout shake then.
Thank you. I have CJC with DAC and mk677. Going to run this for 6 months 5 days on 2 days off 12.5mg MK677 (may bump that up to 25mg) and 2mg CJC dac weekly (divided by 2 injections)... after 6 months I may run the cjc/ipam combo!

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Thank you. I have CJC with DAC and mk677. Going to run this for 6 months 5 days on 2 days off 12.5mg MK677 (may bump that up to 25mg) and 2mg CJC dac weekly (divided by 2 injections)... after 6 months I may run the cjc/ipam combo!
I am running that exact combo and dosage for the first time right now. Really good sleep, skin is glowing, and recovery is sped up between workouts. Definitely have some sub q water retention but I expected that. A lingering connective tissue injury I've been rehabbing has gone from about 40% healed to 90% healed. I've had the same injury in the past and the timeline is definitely accelerated. Muscle fullness is enhanced. I won't be getting bloods but subjective effects I'm very happy with. Have run MK solo a number of times and like it, adding the cjc is game changer though. Much more potent effect. Stoked to see how this pans out over the months.

Taking p5p, berberine, and Ceylon cinnamon to mitigate sides. Thinking investing in a blood glucose monitor might be prudent for safety.

Definitely get lethargy, low/moderate pressure in temples/ears, and sometimes flushing of skin after pinning. I pin 1 - 2 hours before bed because of lethargy. Found that pinning abdomen leaves a red welt for couple days. Pinning ass cheek is no issue though.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running that exact combo and dosage for the first time right now. Really good sleep, skin is glowing, and recovery is sped up between workouts. Definitely have some sub q water retention but I expected that. A lingering connective tissue injury I've been rehabbing has gone from about 40% healed to 90% healed. I've had the same injury in the past and the timeline is definitely accelerated. Muscle fullness is enhanced. I won't be getting bloods but subjective effects I'm very happy with. Have run MK solo a number of times and like it, adding the cjc is game changer though. Much more potent effect. Stoked to see how this pans out over the months.

Taking p5p, berberine, and Ceylon cinnamon to mitigate sides. Thinking investing in a blood glucose monitor might be prudent for safety.

Definitely get lethargy, low/moderate pressure in temples/ears, and sometimes flushing of skin after pinning. I pin 1 - 2 hours before bed because of lethargy. Found that pinning abdomen leaves a red welt for couple days. Pinning ass cheek is no issue though.
You taking Ceylon cinnamon in powder form?
Are you doing sub q in glute?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
You taking Ceylon cinnamon in powder form?
Are you doing sub q in glute?
Yes, I mix it with breakfast yogurt and in my protein powder. Real Ceylon is lightly sweet and not harsh like cheaper cinnamon. I like it. Good deals online in bulk. Cheap stuff is usually mixed with or just plain cheap cinnamon, which is good but pretty harsh at dosage needed for blood sugar effects.

Honestly, I have no flipping idea if the cinnamon helps, just trying to use lighter duty stuff instead of adding more drugs. It tastes good!

Edit: Yes, sub Q, 0.2ml per 1mg 2x week. Easy peasy.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
since you buy bulk powder how do you find easiest to measure and take dose?
I find it best to reconstitute a measured amount into a liquid. Even if only using water, you can treat it like a suspension for an oral dose.
For example, weigh out 750 mg and dilute in 30ml water in a standard stopper/dropper bottle. This gives you 25mg/ml. Shake well before using.
When purchasing a scale, make sure it has resolution down to the amount you're looking for.
For example, if looking to measure each individual dose and take in powdered form (why?), you will need a scale with resolution down to 0.001g to be able to measure 0.025g. *mazon has standard digital pocket scales for $20 that measure up to 50g with resolution down to 0.001g. It is more important to have low end resolution than high end weight limits due to the weights you're dealing with. I use a 20g/0.001g.
That same scale will accurately read 0.750g for diluting into 30ml liquid, or 1.250g into 50ml, etc.

When it comes to raws, I prefer raws from known/trusted sources (board sponsors) that test vs trying to source from Wuhan and trusting? an unknown entity. I will pay more for that piece of mind. They've earned it.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
you can sometimes mk677 2g for less than 90, have to search, similar to prices around 35 a gram 5 years ago. Most places charge 70 a gram, has really gone up, almost like hgh price now monthly.

I have been using 25mg a day for several months, my strength is at all time peak, never been better, beating all my old records, leg press, 5 x 45 plates + 10lb each side for 20 reps, etc. Love mk677, feels like you are on dianabol all the time, same strength and gains weekly. For the first time, seen girls at work staring at my legs in jeans, has not happened in forever. Plan to stay on for 7 months, then come off for 7 months, during the come off period, I switch to peptides, directions for use on page 1, how to measure out, how to use, this way mk677 never looses effectiveness, as it stays super strong for 7 months at a time, at which point I switch to the peptide shots for the next 7 months, then back to mk677, etc. 10mg to 12mg of mk677 does nothing for me, it has to be the full 25mg.

No tolerance to the mk677 this way, and peptides of course never any tolerance no matter how long it is used. Blown away by the muscle gains and strength with mk677 after only a few months....highly recommend so long as you experience zero lethargy with it, as I get none...around 25% of people get no tiredeness on it, instead extra energy and brain nootropic effects. All these incredible effects without ever raising my testosterone from my normal 25mg a day taken daily using 29 gauge insulin 1 cc 1/2 needle into shoulder in am just like shaving and brusing teeth, part of daily routine. Easy and comfortable.

FYI: Directions for peptide use on post #6 of page 1, along with how high they took my normal HGH, around equivalent of 4.2 iu HGH, as I took bloodwork 1 hour after shot.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Keto-lifestyle bodybuilding on MK677 (6 to 7 months of the year) or peptides (other 6 to 7 months of the year):

Update 11.12.2022 been using 25mg mk677 daily for several months now, strength gains still continous at an accelerated rate beyond placebo (it's like your on d-ball all the time, mk677 gives similar strength gains imho, others have said the same).

Faster recuperation from workouts, super pumps in the gym esp in combo with arachidonic acid, and of course great sleep, excellent energy daily, younger great mood, memory and learning enhancing nootropic effects, zero lethargy...younger looking skin with more collagen, hair and nails grow very fast...and mk677 helps provide needed lubrication for all joints while lifting due to increased collegen production just like HGH, never had any joint issues while using it, and I lift heavy most the time.

It's nice having the HGH of a gifted 18 year old, your body always has the capability of releasing this stored up growth hormone you make yourself, it's just that somatostatin puts the breaks on it as you get older, but it's still there, and MK677 or peptides release it for you, just like when you were a teenager.

--> One thing I will say is your face can swell with water if you are on a carb rich diet using mk677, if you stay on a keto diet like myself year-round, the face looks completely normal, extremely minimal water in the face while using mk677 to where you can't even tell at all, remember carbohydrate ie "hydrate with water".

So I highly recommend keto diet, ground turkey and ground chicken (come in 100g square ground packs) are my favorites for lunch, make patties with them or use ground as a taco, but use a lettuce wrap instead of tortilla, or add vegetable medley of brocolli, cauliflower, carrots to the ground turkey with parmesan cheese or other cheese sprinkled on. Flank steak from Costco is also great used x once a week at least, tuna only once a week.

1/2 small avacado daily for good fats and fiber, one large salad heavy in spinach along with lunch, salad dressing = 1 tablespoon of 12g fat, 1 carb italian + 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (great for insulin sensitivity improvements).

70g protein shake is last meal of day at 3pm with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop casein protein in water, splash of almond milk with spoon full of heavy whipping cream, zero carbs...eat with around 30 assorted nuts and two x 1.5 inch square 86% coca chocolates.

If you decide to splurge and eat for instance holiday or birthday feasts or several cookies from cookie crumble or whatever one day, then just make sure you go back on your keto diet the following day...the water weight from the carbs will fall off in around 3 days, when the liver finally gets rid of all the sugar, then you are back keto again :)

25% of people like myself will experience no lethargy when using it, the other 75% it seems get lethargy, in which I case I would recommend not to use it, use peptides or HGH instead...who want's to live their life tired all the time?

Eat all meals and shakes within an 8 hour window from 7am till 3pm, fasting after 3pm till breakfast next day except for a 25g casein shake in water before bed with hmb. Cardio x 3 times a week during the fasting period only, taking grams of bcaa and hmb before cardio to prevent any muscle wasting.

And it's nice to get mk677 powder at a cheaper cost similar to what it was 5 years ago, instead of having to order direct from China. 40 to 45 a gram is what it should go for imho, not the 70 and up I see just about everywhere. It used to be 30 to 35 five years ago. After 6 to 7 months on mk677 I switch to peptides only for the next 6 to 7 months, then go back on mk677...this way the mk677 always remains super effective during those 7 months, and never looses potency, as it starts to drop from the high peak at 7 months...peptides (although more expensive than mk677) always remain effective and instrucions for use and how to measure out on 1st part or first few posts of this thread in the beginning.

Supplements used daily:

* 25 to 30mg TRT therapy daily using insulin syringe 29 gauge 1/2" into shoulder, routine every morning just like shaving or brushing teeth, painless and takes just slightly longer (1 minute or so as it drips in fast) to draw up testosterone cypionate oil into syringe, so worth it.
* 25mg mk677 powder in morning with coffee (12mg does nothing for me, but 25mg results in excellent strength gains and pumps in gym, and better nitrogen retention than even HGH according to studies) or peptides x 3 shots a day as explained on 1st part of thread...pre-bed, pre-workout, first thing in morning. So MK677 or peptides, depends on what 6 month period of the year I am in.
* 4 caps arachidonic acid pre-workout
* 6 caps NOW L-arginine/L-ornithine pre-workout
* 6 grams HMB with some BCAA and glutamine throughout day
* 1 gram betaine with breakfast, lunch and protein shake
* couple grams of HMB/BCAA's + 1g glutamine preworkout
* 2 to 3 grams (2 to 3 caps) CLA before each of 3 meals
* fish oil 2 to 4 caps daily for DHA, EPA
* last meal of day: met-rx protein pudding made with 2 scoops met-rx pure protein plus + 1 scoop cheap but high quality casein from nutricost + 2g HMB + 1g glutamine + 1g betaine in cold water with tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and tiny spash of almond milk, shake all in shaker bottle then pour into bowl and chill in freezer for around 1/2 hour to 1 hour, then eat, great protein pudding. I pre-make this pudding and carry in lunchbox to work when on the go.

one day: chest, triceps, shoulders
one day: back and biceps
one day: legs and abs
cardio x 3 times a week on non-workout days

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mk-677 always freaked me out with potential heart issues.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apologies if you have answered to this already but what is your opinion on morning Vs evening dosing. Any advantages or disadvantages?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apologies if you have answered to this already but what is your opinion on morning Vs evening dosing. Any advantages or disadvantages?
Depends on how your body reacts. Some people get sleepy so morning might not be best. Also it increases hunger a bunch so… if you can’t control your diet, I would also say morning isn’t best.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
There's a study with graph I posted on page 1 that show's 1/3rd more HGH released when MK677 was taken in morning as opposed to nightime, why this is I don't know, but that's what the study found, thus when I have always taken it. The hunger pains go away after 2 to 3 weeks for me, then normal appetite.

Never heard of any heart problems using MK677 ever, except for the one person who died during the control study using MK677 by Merk in the very beginning, and that person should not have been included in the study because he lied about his personal history, he had history of heart problems, and MK677 will take your normal blood pressure above by about 7 to 8 points...with the person who died, their blood pressure sky rocketed to way beyond normal, and he died.

Thus merk had to discontinue with the drug and lost out millions of dollars as any time any one dies during a study, the drug trial must be stopped forever. Big (*^)(*) on Merk's part, they should not have included the sick person. Just like HGH, m677 will take your blood pressure only a tiny bit higher in normal people due to water retention, this is normal, and is noticed by everyone. My blood pressure was 118 when taken last month at doctor on mk677, which is very good, my normal off it is around 110.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a study with graph I posted on page 1 that show's 1/3rd more HGH released when MK677 was taken in morning as opposed to nightime, why this is I don't know, but that's what the study found, thus when I have always taken it. The hunger pains go away after 2 to 3 weeks for me, then normal appetite.

Never heard of any heart problems using MK677 ever, except for the one person who died during the control study using MK677 by Merk in the very beginning, and that person should not have been included in the study because he lied about his personal history, he had history of heart problems, and MK677 will take your normal blood pressure above by about 7 to 8 points...with the person who died, their blood pressure sky rocketed to way beyond normal, and he died.

Thus merk had to discontinue with the drug and lost out millions of dollars as any time any one dies during a study, the drug trial must be stopped forever. Big (*^)(*) on Merk's part, they should not have included the sick person. Just like HGH, m677 will take your blood pressure only a tiny bit higher in normal people due to water retention, this is normal, and is noticed by everyone. My blood pressure was 118 when taken last month at doctor on mk677, which is very good, my normal off it is around 110.
“However, it is important to note that the hormone has a role in inspiring heart contractility and cardiac events. Thereby, MK-677 imposes a risk encompassing the cardiovascular health, with some reports explicitly indicating towards cardiac arrest and failure.” Honestly even a blood pressure increase isn’t worth it for me. HGH in general isn’t worth the hype. In fact most studies point to the fact that taking HGH for anti aging has such little effect that the side effects of using it are not worth it and can even accelerate mortality. Idc if people use it, I mean I have in the past…but after reading studies, I don’t think it’s worth it at all.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on how your body reacts. Some people get sleepy so morning might not be best. Also it increases hunger a bunch so… if you can’t control your diet, I would also say morning isn’t best.
Okay but with regards to growth hormone secretion is it pretty much even Stevens? Some say that because you naturally release more at night then morning dose is better as you then release more during the day and at night. Or is that just bro science mumbo jumbo.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay but with regards to growth hormone secretion is it pretty much even Stevens? Some say that because you naturally release more at night then morning dose is better as you then release more during the day and at night. Or is that just bro science mumbo jumbo.
Considering it’s half life of 24 hours, I can’t imagine day or night dosing truly making any true difference

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t get blood work so not idea the effect if any on prolactin but got no prolactin related sides.
I take 40mg of p5p at night just to be on the safe side... I had bloodwork done 2 months ago and my prolactin was within range. I am taking 12.5mg Ed and taking 3mg cjc a week.

That said I do feel like when I am on mk677 my libido goes down.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
I take 40mg of p5p at night just to be on the safe side... I had bloodwork done 2 months ago and my prolactin was within range. I am taking 12.5mg Ed and taking 3mg cjc a week.

That said I do feel like when I am on mk677 my libido goes down.
I finished my first experiment with mk @ 12.5 per day and ramped up from 2 mg cjc dac to 4mg per week. I really enjoyed the recovery from 4mg and 12.5mg but the water retention was too much for my liking. My next experiment I'll try 2mg cjc e5d and 12.5 mk eod. I'll try to find the sweet spot of recovery vs water retention.

I've read quite a few accounts of people having a terrible time with MK. Others have little or no sides. If it works with your body the price point and the ease of using it make it an exceptional choice.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I've been on 25mg mk677 taken in the morning with coffee since September, that makes 5 months, will continue to take until the end of Feb (6 months)....absolutely love it, have broken all my previous strength records, in the best shape of my life. To me it's a miracle cheap compound for utilizing your body's own built up natural growth hormone that is not normally used as somatostatin puts the breaks on it as you get older. Feel like and have the endurance of a 20 year old, with wonderful nootropic brain effects, quality sleep daily, and the cheap price can't be beat.

When I come off In feb, then I will use peptides using dosage instructions on 1st few pages of this thread, will use for 6 months, then go back on mk677 again so that the mk677 remains effective. The peptides never loose effectiveness, but they are quite a bit more expensive. So this back and forth I've been doing for years, same results as 4 iu of HGH, but only a tiny fraction of the cost. Yes, there is a published study showing if you take mk677 powder in the morning, there is 25 to 30% higher HGH released all day long, don't know why but that's what the study found. Zero lethargy from the mk677 only good benefits.

p.s. I'm on a keto diet year round, so there is next to zero water retention from the mk677 in my face, my face looks completely normal and does not blow up from it. I get great pumps from it in the gym, just incredible, and consistent strength gains week to week way beyond what I could do without it. Love, love it. I do also take cheap enhanced brand arachiodonic acid x 4 caps each time I work out, and this also helps with great pumps and adding strength. The pumps are insane.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
It was painless coming off the 25mg mk677 after being on it for 6 months (sept 2022 to Feb 2023). No withdrawals, my strength stayed the same for about a week after coming off, but then it slipped a little bit on all exercises the next week, along with my endurance in the gym...this is expected as my IGF-1 and HGH is back down to normal and not enhanced.

The good news is now a month later, I have my peptide blends, been using for 2 weeks, and my strength is now back to the levels I had with mk677 while I was using it. I get zero lethargy while using mk677, and for those who get lethargy on mk677 I would say why bother, it's not worth being tired all the time, switch to peptides, they never cause lethargy, just my 2 cents.

I of course use Mk677 25mg every morning for 6 months straight, then I switch to peptides for the next 6 months, as the mk677 only stays 100% effective for 6 to 7 months, before tolerance builds up and the igf-1 and hgh levels start to slip a bit from the peak. I go back and forth every 6 months, as peptides always remain 100% effective with no tolerance at 3 shots per day, they are however many times more expensive than mk677, but that's the price you pay to stay at your enhanced HGH and igf-1 peaks.

Directions for peptide use:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was painless coming off the 25mg mk677 after being on it for 6 months (sept 2022 to Feb 2023). No withdrawals, my strength stayed the same for about a week after coming off, but then it slipped a little bit on all exercises the next week, along with my endurance in the gym...this is expected as my IGF-1 and HGH is back down to normal and not enhanced.

The good news is now a month later, I have my peptide blends, been using for 2 weeks, and my strength is now back to the levels I had with mk677 while I was using it. I get zero lethargy while using mk677, and for those who get lethargy on mk677 I would say why bother, it's not worth being tired all the time, switch to peptides, they never cause lethargy, just my 2 cents.

I of course use Mk677 25mg every morning for 6 months straight, then I switch to peptides for the next 6 months, as the mk677 only stays 100% effective for 6 to 7 months, before tolerance builds up and the igf-1 and hgh levels start to slip a bit from the peak. I go back and forth every 6 months, as peptides always remain 100% effective with no tolerance at 3 shots per day, they are however many times more expensive than mk677, but that's the price you pay to stay at your enhanced HGH and igf-1 peaks.

Directions for peptide use:

View attachment 229413
So you are pinning 300mcg ipamorelin and 300mcg mod grf/cjc daily? I thought maybe dose for Ipamorelin would be higher.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's correct chainsaw, 100mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg mod grf 1-29 by three shots a day, yes, you can up the ipamorelin to as much as you can afford per shot (200 mcg per shot if you want). I lost some serious strength after coming off the mk677, but it has started to come back being on the peptides for several weeks now. Peptides are already expensive enough for me to up the ipamorelin any more than 100mcg per shot.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or just buy from a research site and take all guess work out, all weighing and capping, and easy measurement. MA research has it and it’s trusted.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or just buy from a research site and take all guess work out, all weighing and capping, and easy measurement. MA research has it and it’s trusted.
I don’t think the price is too far off that either. I don’t feel like doing the math, but MA pricing is honestly fantastic.

ohfloh23

ohfloh23

Awards
That is where I got mine from and plan on buying more in the next week or so. Great stuff and decent price.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
This is tregar stopping by to say I've been off mk677 for 7 months now, and just started up again a week ago, and will remain on from Oct 2023 till March 2024 (6 months again). Perfect timing, as I've had mild left side crepitus of the neck for several months now, taking msm, applied dmso, and joint supplements, but what's really helped is the mk677 increase in collagen synthesis for this area, today I feel pain free, it's helped so much over the week already.

What more can I say, mk677 is my favorite, already noticed big time pumps in the gym, all next day pump, increased endurance in gym, really great all day mood, all day nitrogen retention, very nice gains in gym, increased lubrication of joints in gym due to collagen synthesis, increased sex drive, the list goes on and on....love the stuff.

MK677 is like a 6 months dianabol without the side effects or liver damage. Freaking miracle compound for us older folks...make you feel and workout like an 18 year old again. The pumps are insane, combine with 3 to 4 caps of arachidonic acid pre-workout, it will blow your mind. I only use the arachidonic acid pre-workout, that's the only time you need to take it.

Reminder: There is a study that shows if you take the 25mg mk677 in the morning, it increases the gh 25% more than if you take it at night, so take it with your coffee...do not take mk677 if it gives you lethargy or tiredness...it gives me none of that. Take HGH or peptide shots if you get lethargy from Mk677. I estimate 25 to 30% of people react like me and get no tiredness from it, but rather good nootropic energy and sleep. I give hints where it can be found for 2 grams pure powder at top of this page 2 (starts with name sports), do not pm me for sources, no affiliation whatsoever. I used to buy from China, but that's become a hassle nowadays.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All interesting info!…Cool to hear it works so well for ya!…I watched the latest vigorous Steve video on it and he doesn’t really dig it.
Lotta horror stories in the comments, that support my fears of using it!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get great pumps, glycogen storage, and crazy vascularity. But the hunger and sugar/ crap food cravings are uncontrollable for me. I am very disciplined off but on I'm weak.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I stay on a keto diet year round, and when I use mk677 I notice my face does not bloat while
on it, totally different story if you eat starchy carbs.

Carbohydrate comes from the word "hydrate". MK677 is even able to hydrate the muscles and
create serious pumps even on a keto diet consisting of around 25 to 30g carbs per day. But your
face will remain bloat free while on a keto diet and mk677, now if you are on a diet with lots of carbs
the bloat in face will subside somewhat after the 4rth week, along with any hunger pains.

Even though I'm keto, on my days off (I work 12 hour shifts) I eat at a buffet near me that carries
all you can eat grilled chicken breasts, turkey, fish, spinach, salads, green beans, etc.
So I can easily eat keto and not even have to cook.

I can even have a large piece of dessert or chocholate mouse on those days, cause those are the same days I lift,
and I expend the 30 to 40g carbs in the dessert as energy for my workouts. I don't deprive myself, I enjoy it just
like anyone else would...just that on my non workout days when I work, no starchy carbs or desserts.

The first few days you use MK677 at 25mg you may feel a little different, I feel a bit euphoric
with extra energy and my sleep is a bit different for the first 2 to 3 days, then your body
adjust to it quite well, sleep is excellent. Recuperation from workouts is enhanced and so is your
energy in the gym.

Those who say you can't loose fat on MK677 have never used it while on a keto diet, I've seen it
melt fat off me at a quick rate while on a keto diet only. It is non-toxic to the liver, I had
perfect liver values after 6 months use, and my blood sugar was also perfect. I posted all these
bloods in the faq. I like to take 1 capsule of mixture with mostly +R alpha lipoic acid at least
once after workouts and/or once before a big meal, using it only once daily on non workout days but twice
daily on workout days. I feel it helps maintain good insulin levels and helps shuttle nutrients to muscles
after a workout as proven in studies.

MK677 remains highly effective for 6 to 7 months at a time, at which time it begins to fall from the
peak igf values it imparts just slightly, which tells me it's time to get off, and switch to peptides (remain effective
indefinately) for the next 6 to 7 months. Peptides are expensive compared to mk677, but there is no
choice, as remaining on mk677 any longer will defeat the cycle's purpose.

x3me

x3me

Awards
thinking about a mk667 cycle just as anti-aging. 10mg for 4 months. A little bit scared about the lethargy and blood pressure.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
x3me said:
thinking about a mk667 cycle just as anti-aging. 10mg for 4 months. A little bit scared about the lethargy and blood pressure.
My recommendation is do not use mk677 if it gives you lethargy, this defeats the point, use peptides if you get lethargy from mk677, on page1 is revealed how to measure and use peptides, but they are quite a bit more expensive than mk677, that's for sure. I switch between the two every 6 months so that mk677 remains effective. 10mg compared to 25mg will only give you about half the HGH release, see study on page 1. I always use 25mg every day, and still on it 5 months later right now. It's important to take in morning with coffee as you get much more HGH release than taking it at night, study also on page 1.

My only fear is when I get off mk677 around 6 to 7 months later, I tend to loose a lot of strength and my gains tend to stop from the great gains and muscle put on during the cycle, but getting on the peptides will prevent the loss and continue the gains, I should know as I've gone without the peptides at 6 months compared with going on them. Peptides will cause no lethargy if you are prone to it. I never get any lethargy from mk677, only about 30% of the population does not get tiredness from it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
x3me said:
My recommendation is do not use mk677 if it gives you lethargy, this defeats the point, use peptides if you get lethargy from mk677, on page1 is revealed how to measure and use peptides, but they are quite a bit more expensive than mk677, that's for sure. I switch between the two every 6 months so that mk677 remains effective. 10mg compared to 25mg will only give you about half the HGH release, see study on page 1. I always use 25mg every day, and still on it 5 months later right now. It's important to take in morning with coffee as you get much more HGH release than taking it at night, study also on page 1.

My only fear is when I get off mk677 around 6 to 7 months later, I tend to loose a lot of strength and my gains tend to stop from the great gains and muscle put on during the cycle, but getting on the peptides will prevent the loss and continue the gains, I should know as I've gone without the peptides at 6 months compared with going on them. Peptides will cause no lethargy if you are prone to it. I never get any lethargy from mk677, only about 30% of the population does not get tiredness from it.

I'll ad that MANY go absolutely nuts with food due to the appetite increase and this alone can make someone very lethargic. I know you are regimented @tregar with your nutrition and I think that is critical with mk.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
A member at professionalmuscle also told me he found MK677 incompatible with normal carb rich diets, he is also on keto diet daily and loves the mk677. Forgot to mention that yes, your blood pressure will increase around 7 points above normal, my normal bp is 110 and being on mk677 brings me up to around 117, but this is expected as anyone who has used HGH will also confirm that blood pressure raises the same amount...this is nothing to fear, normal.

The reason people mention "potential heart issues" is because when the medical profession was first testing mk677 on a trial run with a group of people, they accidentally let in a person who had severe cardiovascular medical problems, and put him on mk677 and his blood pressure went to high and he died, this was a critical mistake on screening, and when anyone dies from a drug trial, that trial must be ended and the drug can no longer be taken to market, a quick death for mk677 forever, no going back. This same person would have most likely died even had they put him on hgh. Millions of potential drug dollars were at stake, and they lost forever, now it is underground forever.

The first 2 to 3 weeks is when hunger pains are prominent for me, then the hunger pains vanish like dust in the wind.

Being on a keto diet does not mean you always have to be strict, during holidays and birthdays and special events, I eat the normal food like everyone else, the important thing is to go back on the keto diet when you are done celebrating, it takes the liver around 3 days to get rid of the sugar, then you are on keto again.

Like BCseacow83 mentions, being on a diet while on mk677 or off is critical....one of my all time favorite meals is flank steak for lunch at work, I buy bulk flank steak at costco, never get tired of it, it's always delicious, and is the one steak that is not only high in protein, but lowest in fat of all the steaks, I eat with spinach mixed with tablespoon of sour cream along with a small avacado. It's great for muscle. On days I don't work (due to my 12 hour work hours) I go to the buffet down the street and load up on turkey, chicken, or fish and bring this home "to go" much of the time, and it's enough food to last me two days.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I take that back, after finishing a 7 month long run using 25mg mk677 per morning, and after working out for 2 months without it and not switching to peptides this time, I was able to maintain my same strength, the gains were permanent from the mk677.

x3me

x3me

Awards
I take that back, after finishing a 7 month long run using 25mg mk677 per morning, and after working out for 2 months without it and not switching to peptides this time, I was able to maintain my same strength, the gains were permanent from the mk677.
Just mk677 or something more?